What's new

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: In Character

Esvele silently bemoaned the fact that the two newcomers were in separate parts of their little stage coach, and thus were too far apart for her to throw off and escape in a quick enough manner to actually get away with it.

Taking a few moments to herself as the others nattered - excepting for her duties on steering their cart, of course - Esvele's eyes danced as she went through her meticulously memorized vocabulary, until she had constructed a sentence she thought would allow the newcomer to quiet down and focus. "By the authority granted to me by seniority of duty on this expedition, and superior familiarity with the local area, I order you to stop questioning the command structure."

The effect was perhaps dampened by her strainingly-polite and mild speech. Her voice was one thing that helped her distance herself from her old ways, but worry if they were going to make it and the introduction of these two had her on edge, and it was becoming more difficult to maintain that one aspect of herself.

"I'm not spending a day getting milked to pay for something I have no interest in," Esvele said tartly once she'd let her annoyance with the sauciness of this woman simmer and cool. "Knowledge truly is a commodity, Miss Bella. Incidentally, so are wagon rides. Now, we have kindly allowed you to rest your sore feet and weary bones as you tax our poor old horses pulling you up and over this mountain to Vallaki. Please feel free to share your knowledge. Please also feel free to disembark."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bella
The Party Wagon
Tag: All

"Oh? Ah... ah hah... A religious type, are you? Well, it's not as if I haven't heard it all from the church folk before. I'll not apologize for my manners or for the amount of cleavage I choose to show - as if I haven't noticed ALL of you helping yourselves to a good look. Go ahead! I'm proud of 'em. But to be clear, we were invited onto this wagon under no pretense of needing to pay. If that be the case now, I can work something out with ye, but a bargain for knowledge is this horny girl's choice, not yours, miss nun. So don't be rude and butt in to other folks' business."

Waving her hand absently at Esvele, Bella turned back to Vita.

"So that's her out of the deal then, but now as for details. Well it's quite simple: there are some free-roaming livestock near the mill where I live, and they can be tricky to milk. There's also some plants in the flooded forest in the valley that produce some lovely extracts that are good for products that my family makes. You seem sturdy and capable, and it would be honest work for an honest divination."

Ireena's eyes shifted and she crawled to the front of the wagon and whispered to Esvele.

"Are you worried? Would you like me to do anything, Sister?"

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
On the road again!
Tag: Esvele, primarly

Sylvia seemed confused and narrowed her eyes at Esvele, her hand twitchin for a brief moment of discontent, before she exhaled, obediantly answering. "Yes, miss." She said, silencing herself.

Belles words helped her to assauge any worries. She could respect honest work, for what it was worth she added in.:

"I have no trouble force-marching a few miles if riding the wagon is an issue for the horse... infact, it is great to clear the mind and keep your body from growing soft..., considering this wagons speed I think I have rested long enough and I should keep myself well conditioned." She saluted, then jumped off the wagon, only to march side by side with it, her well conditioned body clearly able to keep up with it for a while considering its load, infact marching along had her beginning to hum, then softly sing a clearly military march, making sure not to be so loud as to disrupt Bellas bargaining or the apparently brooding Esvele.

(To the tune of: )

"In storm or in snow,
If the sun smiles upon us
The day glowing hot
Or ice cold the night,
Dusty are our faces,
but our spirits shine bright,
onwards we will march
for lord Drakovs might!"

Cons check for forced march: 12

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vita the Tiefling Warlock
Old Svalich Road
Tags: Bella, Ireena

The sniping between them, especially Esvele's words. "A day getting milked? Why would yah ever think something like ah that?" Vita's own little question lost between Esvele and Bella's words between one another.

"Ah, she wasn't in the ah deal to begin with? Ah not going to force or ah try to convince either of my um ah, friends, to help me ah with this. It is an ah, solely selfish thing I ah, wish to know." Vita spoke, finally hitting on what she thinks is the sore point that Esvele is having. "Free-roaming ah livestock? What sort of ah livestock? Bulls? Cows? Ah don't really like ah trying to get ah um, Bull semen. It dirty ah business and far ah easier just to let the ah bull and cow meet one another in an ah barn." Vita spoke before thinking. "Ah getting ahead of um myself. What IS the ah Livestock?" As she looked at Bella.

She glanced as Ireena moved and crawled over to Esvele before returning her attention back to Bella. "And for the uh ah, plants in the flooded forest... Um, can you give an ah description of them or have an ah uh, already pickled sample for me to ah look at and ah uh memorize? Um ah, divination? You can ah... uh, what is ah that? Is it ah like ah um dowsing to ah find ah water? Or ah um, some sort of answer from the ah, Morninglord?"

The soft singing in the background after the boisterous woman leapt off the wagon. She didn't wait nor question. She just did.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I take no issue with your mode of dress, and admit that the view is nice," Esvele shot back. "You were allowed onto the wagon to expedite the journey, with the intent of working out payment along the way."

The nun nodded when the axe-woman hopped off and started marching, respecting her consideration of the horse's weight load, though she remained about as stoic as ever. She was pleased the woman had stopped fussing over such details, though she sensed she didn't much appreciate how she'd tried to couch it.

When Ireena came up to ask her question, Esvele didn't have much to say. "See if you can help Vita not get fleeced by that woman. And, hmn... don't get attached."

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DM
The Old Svalich Road, Mountain Woods

The party continued on, with Sylvia marching alongside the wagon and not being an undue burden. Bella stayed firmly where she was, not looking abashed about being any sort of burden.

Ireena nodded silently to Esvele, though for a moment she appeared confused by the mention of not getting attached. She went to sit by Vita again and listened carefully to what Bella was saying.

"Hrm... a day getting milked? Now there's a thought." Bella mused and felt her own enormous breasts for a moment, then put a hand on Vita's breast and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Hmm, yes, we could easily induce lactation. I'm sure I've seen that spell in mother's incantations somewhere. Oh, and the livestock. Well, it's hard to explain, for you see, they're not naturally occuring animals. More... monsters, I suppose for those who believe the rare things in existence need to be labeled as such. The ones I have in mind are a living plant that is not originally from Barovia called a Xotah, and there is also a remarkable amphibian creature whos eggs I would like to cultivate to study more for a spell that I'm working on. Both of these exotic livestock live in the murk forest nearby my mother's mill. There is a small amount of danger, else I'd collect it all myself, but not so much danger that a capable person like yourself couldn't deal with."

She smiled crookedly, then added with an intense whisper. "Oh, and if you really did want to give that milking idea a try, I'm a bit curious myself. Maybe we could test it out together, mm? Bring this lovely lady along too."

She winked at Ireena, who blushed furiously at the idea of being milked and shook her head, before looking to Vita.

"I uh... I'm not sure that's appropriate. I'm not a... cow."

---

The group made their way for the next mile or so up a wooded mountain path, rising above the beech fir valleys to the west and east. Greater mountain peaks to the North and South rose up through the misty edges of the horizon, dominating the dark land as looming lords of snow crowned stone.

To their left on the path, the sounds of a rushing waterfall could be heard, and the woods gave way to a cliff edge, followed by a naturally formed ravine, spanning which was an ancient stone bridge.

Three figures stood at the far end of the bridge. They appeared male and human, garbed in low class clothes and padded leather. They had hunting bows on their backs and they were regarding the approaching wagon of four womenfolk, seeming to talk briefly to one another before coming into earshot.

"Travelers heading West?" the lead man said. He seemed the oldest of the three men, with streaks of grey in his otherwise black beard, while the others were far younger, perhaps both in early twenties or late teens.

"It is dangerous for womenfolk to travel unaccompanied. I am Malar, these are my nephews, Tolm and Hasem. We saw you coming up the path earlier and did not know what to make of you, so we headed here to wait instead. Tell us who you are, and perhaps we could travel together in greater numbers, if you are willing?"

Malar spread his hands, perhaps as a sign of no intent to do harm. He and his nephews were armed with daggers and light axes, in addition to their bows. For Esvele, she was aware that there were trappers and hunters throughout Barovia who hunted forest animals as a main means of feeding themselves and their families. However, bandits knew about this fact as well, and often pretended to be hunters to lure travelers into a false sense of security. It was an effective tactic, one that Esvele knew from experience.

Each PC can feel free to make an insight check if they want. Esvele can take advantage due to her background.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Old Svalich Road, Mountain Woods
Tags: Bella & Ireena, Barovian Peasants(?)

Vita froze at the sudden hand squeezing her chest. She didn't react as badly as before with Morgantha. She really, did not want to lose out on this deal that would have her learning and finding her mother. A secondary concern came into her mind of even asking for their help in finding Mary's Daughter.

"Ah um..." Cheeks flushing as she spoke "That is ah, um, very...very..." The tiefling's cheeks colored as her tail agitated on the cart's wood. Thumping softly as she brightened immediately, dropping the thought of that. "Ah an living plant? Xoah? Xo-ah-tah? That is ah, an uh monster? Huh. I ah, haven't ah um ever harvested from an uh monster plant before. Oooh fish eggs! Those should ah be easy to um collect." As Vita brightened up at the second portion, thinking she'd need to only hook the fish and flash it before digging in muck for its hidden eggs.

The dumb farm girl mouth opened, slacked at that intense whisper. The thought of Ireena... Her too... Both hunched forward, fat tits dangling, strong callused hands.. Vita's neck and cheeks flushed. "Thats ah um. Ah think thats um uh, more ah..." She turned to Ireena looking at her.

"It is ah um definitely not appropriate..." As the tiefling leaned in close to Ireena, heart beating hard at that recent thought as she whispered "I think that ah pastry is still affecting me. I want to ah try it. With you there by ah me." She leaned away from Ireena, cheeks flushed as she turned back to Bella and spoke "Ah I... I don't want to ah give um ah... Anymore credence to rumors. Neither of us our cows...even if I ah have horns...and tail." As Vita breathed softly.

"If yah don't ah mind. I think I ah, will take you up on ah uh your deal for getting an um, divination to find the wolfmen that hold ah my mother after ah uh help my friend." Vita taking a moment to realize she hadn't specified what deal as she held up her hands, hands brushing against the undersides of Bella's close breasts, jiggling them as she hurriedly spoke "Ah uh! Plants! Fish! Not ah um the milk ah one."

---

The cart still going forward, the boisterous woman marching nearby and Esvele still driving the cart. The scenic route, the mile up the mountain path with the amazing valleys on each side and those peeks! Even with the faint light, this place reeked of beauty that'd steal her breath away.

"Hello ah fellow travelers!" Vita called out to them, waving from the cart, her heavy breasts swaying with her large wave. "Ah, um names Vita! I'm ah not sure if we can ah travel together ah just yet..." As Vita looked at Esvele, words hanging in the air, letting Esvele decide this. Vita thought that she had already decided to invite Bella and Sylvia without any input from Esvele so this time, she'd leave it to Esvele!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
On the road again!
Tag: The Travelers

Sylvia hushed her singing when people came into view, observing them curiously. She was not overly insightful about these people, so she simply smiled, encouragedly. "That makes perfect sense to me!" She salluted briefly.. but after a moment decided to simply state.. "I'm Sylvia, a.. soldier from a faraway land... my military number is 144703" Primarly because after her giving her proper rank and number out so liberally before, no one had A) done the same or B) cowered in respect at her dutiful service to the great lord Drakov. So clearly this place was odd. Still she kept with the number. She liked the number. It reminded her of her proper place, that she was just one of many serving.. well right now she was not serving..

She abandoned those thoughts and focused on what was going on before her instead. "Come, march with us, we do not want to burden the carriage and can keep our bodies well trained and spirits sharp!" She grinned at the three with an inviting, naive smile. Nonetheless, she was clearly armored and armed.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eh? Fish? Amphibians aren't fish... they're like frogs n lizards and... oh nevermind." Bella waved away the technicality with her hand, still smiling at how flustered the tiefling was getting.

That was nothing compared to Ireena, who upon hearing Vita's whisper bit her lip and turned beet red.

"You'd really want to try it with me? Ah... I... maybe with you it would be... okay." Ireena mumbled, reminding Vita that ever since they had shared their special bond on the night of Tristam's murder, Ireena was filled with her light and drawn to Vita in a submissive way. Equally so, the bond made Vita want to indulge in unexpected escapades as well.

"I'm just worried about her..." Ireena said, whispering into the tiefling's ear.

"Silly girls... I never said you were cows. I'm sure your milk would taste far better. I think I could even alter an enhance size spell to help with the procedure... yes... heh heh... but ah, you'd prefer the original deal then... a divination in return for extracts and eggs from the two creatures. A fair deal. We'll shake on it now, and when we get to my house, we'll organise everything."

Bella stuck out her hand to be shaken by Vita.

------------------------
Esvele has some insight...
These men don't seem to be Barovian, and they're certainly not Vistani. That makes them outsiders to the realm, and aside from the occassional guest of the count, the only newcomers are traders from other lands in the mists, yet they didn't present themselves as traders. This made her suspicious of them. Something was off about them, but she couldn't put her finger on what it might be.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Old Svalich Road
Tags: Bella & Ireena

Vita blinked. Something dawning in her mind. "Ah. Ireena..." Vita looking at her... Then hugging her. Suddenly and without further comment. Holding her. Her heavy breasts pressing against the sides of Ireena as she whispered "...would you ah like to...milk my bull too?" Her voice huskier and hinting at what consummated their bond.

"Ah... Um yes." As Vita flustered badly at how blase Bella is on that suggestion. "Um ah... Ok." As Vita reached out with her hand to shake Bella's.

Holding her hand in a handshake, sealing the deal, she tried to pull Bella closer and wrap her into a hug whispering "Tha-thanks... thi-this will help ah me out alot. But um ah... For that... milking..." Tail swishing "We ah um are worried about how... we ah can ah trust you that ah far. T-to strip ah uh underclothes in front of yah." Even as Vita whispered to her, the tiefling's heavy breasts pressed against Bella's own breasts pressing them, squishing both their breasts.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bella and Ireena
Old Svalich Road
Tag: Vita

"Your bull?" Ireena blinked, not understanding. Then, half realization dawning on her, she bit her lip and buried her now crimson face in the nape of the tiefling's neck. "You mean, to drain you... I uh... I can... but not in front of the others. It's just too embarrassing. Them seeing me like that..."

The noble woman's embarrassment struck Vita as intensely cute and adorable.

Then Vita brought Ireena and Bella close, so that all three of them were whispering to each other as Vita and Bella shook on the deal.

"Oh? It's nothing too embarrassing is it? It's not like you'd have to tell the nun." Bella whispered, jerking her thumb towards the front of the wagon conspiratorially. "But if it would make you feel better, I could strip down too.~ Not much different than taking a skinny dip in a river, right? Just a bit of fun!"

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Old Svalich Road

"In front of ah others?" The tiefling not even thinking of that connotation as she slowly put one and one together to get two. The realization of...of doing something so-so indecent like that in front of others. A tremor ran through her body. A vague seed, planted in the fertile depths of her mind as she looked at Ireena.

Her noblewoman, her connected light. The dumb farm girl feeling an emotion bubbling upwards. An intensely embarressing emotion to release a noise.

Pulling herself together to not give in and embarress herself and Ireena.

"Ah um.. just an ah bit of ah fun... yeah." The tiefling stumbling inwardly, she really didn't want to think badly of Bella but to assauge Ireena she whispered "Ah um that ah uh relieves me but uh ah... will we ah have to um worry about others ah um beyond us three during ah um... trying out ah milking?" As her tail continued to agitate.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bella shook her head.

"Oh no, just us three. I don't think my sister Offalia would begrudge me spending some time alone with the two of you in the stable. So, I take it then that the two of you are on board? Excellent! This will be most exciting. Now I do so wish we were closer to the mill! But it'll be hours yet before we get there. Ah well, we'll just have to be patient."

The witchy woman in the absurd pointy hat grinned widely at them, then paused. "Oh, well, and Sylvia over there... she said she'd let me use her for breeding. I've got a nice stud in mind for her... probably the stable would be the best place for that too."

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Old Svalich Road

"... Ah um, just to ah make sure.. your mill is around ah uh Vallaki? Beyond it?" Came Vita's last little question as she glanced at Ireena... The tiefling's tail coiling around Ireena's hips and ass.

Bella's last little words had Vita shocked. The dumb farm girl just staring at her with wide eyes. "Haahaah thats an uh ah funny joke...?" Vita giggled out softly. Not thinking that Bella may be saying truth.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bella shrugged as if she hadn't said anything particularly worrisome in regards to what Sylvia was intending to do for her.

"It's about a mile before Vallaki as the raven flies. And there's no joke. You can ask Sylvia if you like. She's a good strong girl. Probably will provide strong children. Dont' worry, she got good information as well for it. If you ask me, I think she's happy to do it too. What's a little pleasure in return for good knowledge?"

The witch shrugged and would let conversation die down until the bridge, unless Vita pressed her further.

Ireena in the meanwhile felt the tail curl around her and let herself scoot over until her hips and ass were touching Vita's, and she put an arm around the tiefling to cuddle close. When they were in contact like this, the pulse of their inner light seemed to reflect off one another. Although the fiend inside of her twitched and reminded her that there was still a darkness she was carrying. It didn't seem to want to talk at the moment however.

Maybe it was due to Bella... after all, the fiend hadn't wanted to talk in front of Morgantha either.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Esvele inwardly kicked herself when it became apparent Bella hadn't even considered what the nun had suggested. Whenever she glanced over her shoulder to the three riding in the cart, they had their heads pressed together whispering to each other, and from the particular crimson shade Vita and Ireena had turned, Esvele guessed they were talking about her suggestion - or something like it.

"NEED I remind you of the OTHER encounter with strangers we've had today, you two? There's nothing stopping you from having 'fun,' but please consider that you can almost certainly do whatever you two are thinking of with each other, without having to share. You, ahem, can focus on just each other, and not worry over a woman you just met - a woman with the character to receive a favor, and then demand you pay her for some paltry location of something you so care for so dearly."

With an eyebrow raised, Esvele looked at Ireena and lifted her hand, fingers asplay questioningly. 'Helping Vita not get fleeced' this was not.

"Sylvia, climb aboard please," Esvele said quietly out of the side of her mouth. She slapped the reins against the horses flanks, urging them to speed up. "If you must know who we are, we are in a hurry. No time to wait for others on foot. Move aside." She stepped on the stock of her crossbow nearby, to keep it in place, lest it jostle out of the seat; she wanted to hold it, but it driving carts was not something she did often, so she wanted both hands on the reins...

Perception check to make sure they don't have traps like a triprope or something on the road?

Also, I guess an Intimidate check or something? To get them out of the way?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sylvia
On the road again!
Tag: The Travelers,Esvele

Sylvia looked at Esvele, and well trained compliance hid her annoanyce. Just who was this weirdly dressed woman whose only social interaction so far was to tell her to shut up and bargain with wagon rides as if they were something of sacred importance?.. not that Sylvia understood all of the whispers, but it was clear those men wanted to help and she threatened to run the over if they did not move aside.. well, she was of Falkovnian military, it was her duty to protect non military (at least those that hadn't caught Drakovs ire)

She addressed the three men. "Excuse her lack of manners, she did not introduce herself earlier, we are only ernstwhile aquaintancces, sharing a wagon ride. But keeping her identity ashroud and refusing a guiding hand I can not help but feel she is driven by unlaudable motives." She pulled forth her greataxe at that point, narrowing her eyes at Esvele, stepping to intercede if she wanted to attack those woodcutters. "Whilest your companion has been most straight forward, all you have done is preventing me from any inquiery, leading me to question your motives, when those men have merely offered us assistance. I request one last time you identify yourself and your mission, lest I condemn you as evildoer and decide to bring you upon justice, as Lord Drakov, far as he be from these lands, would command, praise be upon his mercy and stakes be upon his enemies." She nodded, calmly.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Foreigners..." Esvele muttered under her breath. "I am Sister Esvele, nun of Saint Markovia," Esvele snapped. "And those are bandits, imbecile! They've plenty of space to get out of the way, but I'll not put my charge in danger for your inability to see it!"

"Vita, if she breaks the cart, Ireena won't make it to safety, and Strahd will murder her. Do not let her!"

The nun whipped her reins, urging the horses forward, shouting something in a foreign language.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Old Svalich Road
Tags: All

Listening to Sylvia as she snapped at Esvele. Vita looked on uncertainly at the group, she had known Esvele longer, and even through she may not particularly like her manners for they came off rude, the nun had her heart in the right place. "EH!? Those are bandits?!" Vita gasped in shock at Esvele's words even as her eyes widened. Tail flicking and slapping against the hard wood of the cart. The snapping of reins and the cart starting to pick up speed with the horse being forced to go faster.

"Wa-wait!! The horse!" Vita yelled. Frantic with worry that Esvele isn't going to keep control over the horses, especially with having them charge at the group of... bandits in front. The tiefling gal is caught badly by the surprise, not expecting such sudden action. Fumbling as she pulled on her light. An idea sinking into her mind. "Sylvia! Grab my hand as we pass!" Shouting that as she turned and leaned out of the cart, bracing herself on the side. A foolish action, a dumb action since this is most likely what Esvele did not have in mind. But! But it kept Sylvia from breaking the cart by instead having her hop into the cart!

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bandits???
Tser Falls Bridge - Mountain Pass

At Esvele's declaration that these men were bandits, the three mens' eyes hardened as though they were insulted - or perhaps frustrated that they were found out, if one were to believe the nun's claim at that moment.

"Such mistrust on a dangerous road! You would run us down?" Malar shouted in common as the wagon lurched forward with a whip of the reins.

His nephews pointed at the wagon, and shifted their stances, getting on their toes as if they intended to leap, but so close to the cliff edge on one side, and the wall of the mountain face on the other, there wasn't a lot of room to maneuver safely unless they retreated, which they did not do.

With Vita reaching down and calling for Sylvie, the Falknovian warrior leapt and snatched the offered limb, hauling herself up onto the moving vehicle with athletic ease.

Ireena moved back to the far side of the wagon as Sylvie alighted, and in that moment her hair brushed back in the wind and her red scarf fluttered.

"Bah, a wagon full of women from the east. She must be there, and if not, we'll still have some fun!" Malar growled loudly. Then he and his two 'nephews' howled and changed...

Their bodies grew thick layers of dark fur in an instant, their bones creaking and distending, their jaws elongating into fearsome, horrible canine maws, and their fingers and toes curled into razor sharp claws.

"Mangy furballs!" Bella shouted and hurled a magic missile as all three launched themselves at the wagon to try to clamber on. Her missile knocked one of the nephews down and he was forced to hang on to the cliff edge in order to prevent him from falling over. Malar himself and the other nephew 'Holm' each leaped onto the wagon and dug their claws in... but Esvele's handling of the horses allowed her to handle their fright enough to drive Holm into the cliff wall on the other side, knocking the wolfman underneath the the wheels of the cart, jostling everyone fiercely as he gave a whining cry of pain.

This left Malar standing before all of them on the wagon as it passed round the bend just after the bridge, growling and baring his lycanthrope teeth at the passengers and staring intently at Ireena.

"Urrruuuuu.... for the Mastarrrr!" he growled and surged forward.

[Initiative checks!]