This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOC

This here is the OOC thread for anything pertaining to the newly starting "Besieged" rp. Questions and comments welcome. A lore page will be going up soon to explain some of the history and well... lore of the world.

The basics of the game is this: A fort belonging to the Human Empire is under siege from a tribe of Orcs. Players will play as characters within the walls and over time must fight to survive the siege. As time goes on, the fight will get more and more desperate.
    Last edited by Sinfulwolf; 18th February 2012, 09:26.
    sigpic
    Spoiler

Dominion's Chain|Tales From Sin Check them out. A collection of my stories ranging from erotica and fantasy, to sci-fi and action.
    Dominion's Chain Twitter|Blood Knight Chronicles

Re: OOC

I am all over this game, I missed it so much! *dances around*
    Spoiler

Comment

Is this a revived RP? I am not aware there was an older one.

It's probably a bad idea - I don't really do freeform very well and am generally derpy - I almost immediately came up with two characters I'd want to play.

- Cheerful, kinda-clumsy chef that wants to serve the dead orcs once supplies start running down and is slightly possibly maybe a homocidal psychopath

- An orc, presumably already a grunt or worker or slave or something, being discriminated against, because orc.
      Spoiler

ULMF's request thread. Ask for stuff there.
      ULMF's game FAQ. Has info on how to run JP games and ISOs.
      IQDB. Searches for images!
      JDownloader, automates downloads from places like Megauplohwait.
      Hikari are, iza susume!
      Wear Sunscreen.
      >>*The Shoutbox slaps some sense into GargantuaBlarg.*

Comment

There was indeed an older version of this, and it is indeed free form. However if you think it's a bad idea to join, you don't need to.
        sigpic
        Spoiler

Dominion's Chain|Tales From Sin Check them out. A collection of my stories ranging from erotica and fantasy, to sci-fi and action.

Comment

I'll be joining up, but my memory is spotty and I don't want to play Sharyn again, so I'll wait until you posted some lore before drafting a character.
          Warning! The post above is likely to contain opinion! Do not consume if allergic!

Comment

A freeform RP? FUCK YES. Count me in! *Absconds to make his character*
            I come from the part of the Internet that is ACTUALLY dark and full of terrors.

My feelings on the Rep System

Comment

Count me in. Rohn may or may not be making another appearance, we'll have to see. Will wait to find out more about the lore, situation, and character creation (if there is one.)
              Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
              While you're at it, click here for boobies.
              Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
              You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
              Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Lore will be up by this weekend (start of reading week for me), and we should be good to start next week at some point.
                sigpic
                Spoiler

Comment

I don't know how well I can handle another RP but... the GM and players are irresistible.. so count me in whenever everything is ready.

Comment

Info has been late coming due to some unforeseen events in my life. I am going to have to put this on hold until about the end of April. After that, feel free to hound me for the details.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler

Comment

No worries, Sin. Do what you have to do.
                      Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
                      While you're at it, click here for boobies.
                      Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
                      You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
                      Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Working...
                      X