What's new

OOC

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
This here is the OOC thread for anything pertaining to the newly starting "Besieged" rp. Questions and comments welcome. A lore page will be going up soon to explain some of the history and well... lore of the world.

The basics of the game is this: A fort belonging to the Human Empire is under siege from a tribe of Orcs. Players will play as characters within the walls and over time must fight to survive the siege. As time goes on, the fight will get more and more desperate.

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: OOC

I am all over this game, I missed it so much! *dances around*

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Is this a revived RP? I am not aware there was an older one.

It's probably a bad idea - I don't really do freeform very well and am generally derpy - I almost immediately came up with two characters I'd want to play.

- Cheerful, kinda-clumsy chef that wants to serve the dead orcs once supplies start running down and is slightly possibly maybe a homocidal psychopath

- An orc, presumably already a grunt or worker or slave or something, being discriminated against, because orc.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There was indeed an older version of this, and it is indeed free form. However if you think it's a bad idea to join, you don't need to.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'll be joining up, but my memory is spotty and I don't want to play Sharyn again, so I'll wait until you posted some lore before drafting a character.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A freeform RP? FUCK YES. Count me in! *Absconds to make his character*

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Count me in. Rohn may or may not be making another appearance, we'll have to see. Will wait to find out more about the lore, situation, and character creation (if there is one.)

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Lore will be up by this weekend (start of reading week for me), and we should be good to start next week at some point.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know how well I can handle another RP but... the GM and players are irresistible.. so count me in whenever everything is ready.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Info has been late coming due to some unforeseen events in my life. I am going to have to put this on hold until about the end of April. After that, feel free to hound me for the details.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

No worries, Sin. Do what you have to do.