X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Defend ULMF! (Sign-up and OOC)

Oh, you just wait and see.

Also, Siphon, you managed to stir a nice hearty laugh from me with that vial! Good show! We're finally getting some comedy back here!
    I come from the part of the Internet that is ACTUALLY dark and full of terrors.

My feelings on the Rep System

Comment

Hehe, nice.

Ironically, I got the ideas partially from Copper when she mentioned Anime characters and their infinite blood, and then from playing Guild Wars today and seeing the Everlasting Tonics and Everlasting Crate of Fireworks. So I got to thinking, if we can have Everlasting Tonics that make ya change shapes, why the hell can't I make up an Everlasting vial of Anime Character Blood? And thus my idea was transmitted into text
      And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Awesome.

And, trust me, Siphon. Even your character is going to be put to the test. If he comes out unharmed, I'm calling bullshit.

Comment

Never underestimate the power of inspiration. And sorry, Burrito. I *totally* missed the post of you coming out of the portal. Don't ask me why. I wouldnt' have asked where you were otherwise. Might change it to "we all here?" That won't alter your post too much.
          Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
          While you're at it, click here for boobies.
          Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
          You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
          Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Unharmed probably not. The real question will be, after he's hurt to a certain point, will anyone even be able to match his fury?

Right now he's as calm as he's going to get. Once he's injured and see's his own blood again in the battle with TP, he's not going to hold anything back. I don't plan to reveal the transform ability to TP until AFTER Siphon's been decked a couple of times and has some injuries. Then the true 'demonic' side to him will rear it's head. Also, if Gig and Oni are still able to draw power from negative forces, once Siphon has been injured and fully casts aside all 'bindings', they would probably get a bit of a boost from his dark matter/negative energy emissions.

You gave me a few ideas with the injuring Burrito, and you know how twisted my ideas can be. And I still have a few enemy surprises and tricks left in my arsenal of things before all is said and done. MUHAHAHA.

Oh wait, did I just really say that last part out loud? OH SHI-!
            And those who are prideful, and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

I'm a little rusty, but even drinking your blood, I think I can keep you alive for three months of torture.

sigpic

Comment

Damn dude.

When I was plotting this final battle, I couldn't help but say "This kinda feels trollish to me....", but I pushed that thought aside the instant I saw how maniacal you are. As the Guardian of Metal would say, "GO FUCKING NUTS!"

Comment

Oh, Burrito... Those tests of yours can be taken individually, or are they for groups only?
                You have the right to remain stupid, everything that you say can and will be ignored.

Comment

My tests? They're for groups. If you don't pass, you are eliminated. Pray you can beat it.

Comment

Long story short, Grave decided to re-paint the corridor with a nice red color.
                    "I didn't drink her blood, but I NEEDED IT! It changes color when it dries and I HAVE TO KEEP THE WALL WET!"

Point for the reference *grins*
                    You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.

Comment

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac?

Last edited by Shrike7; 2nd December 2009, 02:08.
                      Spoiler

Comment

I knew you wouldn't let me down! Fuck if I could find that pic, tho. Thanks! *saves*

Comment

I have the entire series in pdf, i just cut it down from a screenshot
                          Spoiler

Comment

This RP is officially on Hiatus due to holiday/random crap on my plate/not having time. Sorry, guys.

Comment

Working...
                            X