Reputation score
Re: Defend ULMF! (Sign-up and OOC)

*Steals the stick from Host*

*Rapes Host with stick*

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Psh, you only used the stick because you didn't have even a single other capable implement on you... besides which, that stick has always been up there; you're just putting it back where it belongs. Also, you may now want to wash your hands, because you’re holding the wrong end of the stick.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

ewww....

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Pssh, the only reason why I dont have any other implement is because you pulled it off and are now using for your own sick needs :p

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey! Demon summoning is not sick! It’s depraved! There’s a difference!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Thats not what I saw you doing with my dismembered member the other night!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I hate when we post at different times, especially given situations like this, and *especially* if there are things going on that may or may not be planned out. I have a reaction but going to leave it open enough that I hopefully won't be ruining anything. Sort of a "gearing up" situation.

Although one thing, and you did acknowledge that it happened, is how did he know where Shrike was if he couldn't see? If he's got some means around it, that's cool, but that is a bit of a glaring plot hole that.

Last edited:
OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He can smell, and he can hear. Plain and simple. You think he DIDN'T have a sense of super-smell?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Knew I should've just melted his face. That was the plan, actually. Take away his whole face, but I didn't want to do that in one fell swoop. And, no big. Just wondering.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eh. Where would the fun be in quickly ending the battle?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I didn't expect him to go down easy, even without a face *laughs*

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

I give him an hour, maybe two, of duking it out with Uber Siphon before he gets tired and decides to run off.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

At least he can get tired. And yes, I was seriously considering having her shunt his mouth shut, but she's not about to abandon Shrike just to shut him up *laughs*

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I doubt Siphon would allow things to last that long before he completely loses interest in it and actually starts doing something other than fucking around.

He's already getting bored with it.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

True dat.

As for the situation at the garage, don't worry or interfere. I has everything under control.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm half-tempted to rush the thing with Grave's journey instead of waiting for Host, because you guys will leave nothing for me. And I still didn't have any epic fights.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, blame Host for that. Not my fault he's a lazy bastard.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Up to you, Grave. Lord knows Copper'd love to see you. And Host can always react to whatever it is you do after the fact. Come play!

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Enough. I'm rushing this, and it seems I'll have to give Grave a new ability in order to do that... Still, compared to what some of us displayed here, it's nothing that impressive. Expect a large post to appear soon.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I should really post my modified sheet up now. If you've got any problems send them Burrito's way as he was the one to go through my character with me to make sure it wasn't too powerful. Bitch at me and I'll ignore you :D

Anywho, here we go;

Appearance
Since ‘dying’ Oni and Gig have merged together. Most noticeable is Oni’s hair, where once it was tied back it now has Gig’s bangs as well as Oni’s ponytail. Clothing-wise Oni now has a cape/scarf, tied around his neck it covers his mouth and hangs to just below his knees. Oni also has a remnant of his Shadow Judge armour covering his right arm, however this doesn’t provide any additional protection like it used to do, it is merely ornamental. The rest of his clothing is that of Gig’s, except the shirt now has sleeves that go right to his wrist.

Abilities
Since being reborn Oni has lost his two greatest abilities; his Shadow Judge form and his aura of peace as well as much of his natural strength. Though what he has lost has been replaced with some new abilities. Oni has however retained his immortality and his ability to switch from his physical form to his gaseous form freely. Though unless he has burnt up all of his negative energy Oni cannot absorb negative energy whilst in his gaseous form.

Multiform Sword; Whilst not a true ability of Oni’s, his sword is actually Gig. When Oni calls out his sword a chain binds him and it together, this chain cannot be severed by anything, if it were it would release Gig with all of his God abilities. However, if a time came that Oni felt that he didn’t want the sword anymore he can end the contract with it, this would also end Oni’s life and if another contract isn’t made in twenty four hours Gig is released. If a contract is made then the new wielder will have all the abilities that Oni had. The sword itself cannot be wielded by anyone else whilst it’s in Oni’s possession. If anyone tries to wield it they’ll find it to be impossibly heavy to the point that they can’t even move it.

The sword itself is roughly the same length as Oni and about twice as wide. This is mainly because the sword itself is primarily used defensively; it is far too large for Oni to wield in combat effectively, though if it does connect with anything the damage is devastating. The chain itself can extend to about two hundred foot; this is mainly used for Oni to get out of harm’s way. What he’d do is throw the sword at, say a building, and once it cuts into it he would make the chain shorten, thus pulling him along with it. The sword can also be used as a hover board of sorts. Using the natural negative energies of the planet the sword can reach a max speed of about thirty miles per hour, though this speed can be increased manually by Oni using his own negative energy to power it.

The sword can also be split vertically in two to create a much more manageable twin sword. Whilst the blades are still the same length the weight is balanced out equally which allows Oni to fight much more effectively, though because of the decreased weight the damage is greatly cut down.

The sword also has an eye that can move around the blade freely. This eye obviously belongs to Gig, and as well as seeing it can also talk, which can be heard by anyone near it.

Energy Attacks; Oni has also lost most of his energy attacks from before his death, but he has gained one new attack. This attack is a kind of shock barrier that he sends out in front of him. Its range is limited, only to about ten foot in front of him but its main use is to knock away projectiles coming towards him. This is a very costly move as it uses up a lot of negative energy but the payoff is that unless it’s something like a meteor coming at him it can be deflected. Oni also retains his shadow ball attack.

Soul Burn; This is Oni’s special ability though he only uses it when nothing else will work. What Oni does is he reaches into a person and uses their soul as pure energy. This increases his strength and agility to immeasurable proportions as well as supplying him with an unlimited amount of negative energy. Though this only lasts for at most three minutes before Oni reverts back to normal with all his current negative energy burnt up.