What's new

Gothic Gamer (lurker)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: Gothic Gamer (lurker)

Rika made a noise like a cross between a stutter, a moan, and a high pitch squeek of pain. The blonde's pussy was wet enough to aid in the insertion of the barrel, but it still was not all that pleasent. Kita would have to go slow and get her wetter before seriously thrusting if she didn't want to tear the woman up, but slow thrusts shouldn't cause any damage right now.

Without warning the door opened, but it was only Abigail. She took one look at what Kita was doing and a small smile spread on her lips. She shut the door behind her, ready to offer a hand in whatever way she could.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita paled a bit but instead gave a cheeky wink at her grin. Slowly starting to thrust the weapon, so not to actually harm her, she asked "What's the situation? At least we got one less of 99 problems..." she added, gesturing to the whimpering Rika.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"Zombie attack." Abi answered planely, more interested in Rika's displeasure. "Think you could let me join in somehow." The soldier placed a hand on Rika's thigh a stroked a bit, brining another whimper from the blonde and a squirt of love juice, assisting the thrusts. "There's some others that'd like a bit of revenge too." Abi turned to look at Kita. "Of course, this is your conquest, you just tell me what to do."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita shrugged. "I just don't wanna leave her too ripped up or where she can't escape from her. From there, it's your prerogative, even if we don't got much to work with here..." Still, she continued her slow thrusts until she leaked just a little bit more...

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Abi looked around the room, agreeing with Kita's statement that they didn't have much to aid them in their quest right now. She took a long look at Rika before deciding what to do. She hopped up over the blonde and sat down on her back, facing towards Kita, then slowly massaged the woman's asscheeks. Rika's increase in pleasure was noticed right away, as her womanhood started to leak even more, wetting down the barrel enough for Kita to move on to stronger thrusts, if she so desired.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita grinned as Abi added her own hands to the equasion. Now the poor victim was wet enough, Kita would put a hand to the butt of the gun and grip it tight. Then, she'd ram it forward a little bit, sliding it a good few inches, before pulling it back slowly, only to ram it again. She'd continue this pattern, still enjoying Rika's squirms.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The first time Kita rammed Rika let out a loud yelp. It was mildly painful, but not damaging. Abi changed her pattern to fit in, spanking Rika every time there was a large thrust, causing her to buck against the gun when it was deep within her, then going back to the massage for the withdrawl. After a few thrusts, Abi spoke up again. "I wish we had something to stick in her last hole. I brought a rifle, but the end is a bit to wide I think." The woman began adding a swirling motion near Rika's anus to the massage, causing more squirms and moans from the blonde.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Ya... though we don't want her to have TOO much fun, I'm saving some for the squigglies," she added with a evil grin, continuing her ramming job.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Abi nodded, and continued her abuse of Rika's behind. Soon enough, the girl was showing signs of pleasure overriding pain. Eventually the blonde would orgasm, even from this, a nice pool of cum was forming below the gun. Rika started moaning and groaning with more regularity. Abi turned around, sitting on Rika's rump but far enough forward to not interfere with Kita's thrusts, then started rubbing the blonde's back and the sides of her breasts. "I assume we want her as high as possible, before we switch tactics to something more nasty?"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Either that or before we toss her to the squids. Your call though command," she said, still continuing her gunrams quietly. Sure it was fun, but Kita couldn't help cringing a few times...

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Abi continued rubbing the girl as she let out a small chuckle. "Well, little miss rapist here is almost ready I think." Rika moaned in response. "Hmmmm, I think I can use one of those coat hangers to get the foresight off my rifle, I think her bum needs a visit paid to it first. You can handle her, right?" Abi suddenly leaped off Rika, giving her ass a hard slap on the way, before she grabbed the rifle she brought with her and started fiddling with the barrel.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita flushed a bit. "I-If ya say so... just hope it's not TOO painful. I don't want to stoop to her level..." gently easing the gunbarrel out of the girl, she started to press at Rika's tightly closed spincter.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Rika's cries were getting a bit more frantic. She wasn't quite to tears, but she was quite close. Abi quickly got her gun ready and walked back over to Kita. "Mmm, yours is lubed up I suppose. Here, I'll fix it for you real fast." Abi handed her the rifle with just the barrel now, letting Kita prod the blonde a few times while she worked to get the foresight off the other, slick gun, spanking Rika every few seconds out of spite.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita still flushed as she teased the girl. "Ya seem to have better plans then I did at least about this..." she admitted as she prodded a bit harder...

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Abi finished modifying the other gun, and handed to back to Kita so she could penetrate. "Hmmm. No not really, I'm just angry and hate to see a hole go unpunished." The woman retured to on top of Rika, facing backwards towards Kita. "Like I said, though, this is your conquest, you get first dibs. I'm just here to help." The way Abi talked made Rika whimper a bit more then she had been. Being talked of as someone's properity hit a certain spot deep within the blonde.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"True... I just find it odd that it's really not as fun as I thought it'd be. Then again, I was picturing maybe the guards leaving something more useful here, but eh, potatos potahtos." And with that she'd start to stuff the gunbarrel in the poor girl's ass.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

As the long, cold object slid in, Rika started struggling again, trying to scream behind her gag and drool. "Heh, it seems we found a sore spot. This will be fun, no?" Abi once again moved her hands down, this time spreading Rika for Kita to get down deeper, the blonde's struggles only causing herself more pain. Abi smiled an evil smile at the bouncing cheeks infront of her.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita blanched a bit as she starts to press the weapon deeper, withholding thrusts until the prisoner can get used to it.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Rika wasn't being caused too much pain, her struggles were more out of horror now, as if something had finally snapped. In fact, her pussy was twitching quite a bit. Kita could probably bring her to cum any time she felt like it if she sped up or thrust deep. Abi thought for a moment, before deciding to leave Kita to it, she now slid up to Rika's head and layed the blonde's head in her lap. She couldn't fault Kita for being a but uncomfortable about this, so she'd try and calm Rika down and make her take it like a good girl. She did indeed relax a bit when her face was stroked and drool wiped up a bit.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Deciding the girl is ready, Kita moved in deeper with her thrust, moving her thrusts quicker as well. She gave Abi a bit of a thankful look in response to her comforting.