Re: Gothic Gamer (lurker)

"Got it.." Kita replied, half-following half-getting dragged into the room

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

(I'll give you a chance to interupt hero in a minute. I'll roll a d30 for each of you, if yours is higher, you get to barge in durring the middle of Suzy's little ordeal)

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Once they were alone, Rika turned to stare at Kita. With a gulp, she started talking in a shakey voice. "So what are you going to do...?" Kita could tell the blonde knew what wa comming, but was somewhat in denial. Rika couldn't deny she'd wronged alot of people, and probably deserved some of what was about to happen.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita grinned a bit while quickly pushing her over. "Giving a little taste of your own medicine," she hissed, roughly rolling her on her belly and grabbing a nearby sheet, straitening it out to make a decent sized rope to hogtie the girl. She wasn't being fancy with how she did it either, at least not yet. After accomplishing this feat, she'd stand up and take a good look around for anything to enact her revenge, even a pushpin should she need it.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Rika grunted a bit as she was pushed about. All told, she could probably take Kita one on one, if she'd attacked by surprise. It was good she was now tied, removing the threat and letting Kita rest the rifle. "Look, I know you're mad. I understand that." Rika's voice was quite strained and wavering. "I'll... I'll do anything you want... just don't hurt me." As Kita looked around, she couldn't really find anything of note to aid her in her quest for revenge. A few 2x4s, some clothes hangers, but that was about it. An odd combination, but this was a warehouse, even if it had some recent renovation.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Even with her partly items at her disposal, a few evil thoughts came to mind. "You tortured four innocent soldiers to the point that one had to lie in order to sate your anger, then when I tried to save their asses you treated me like common filth. I don't know that medic's story but I'm quite sure she's had plenty of trouble herself from you. Due to the fact it seemed your men took the good stuff, it seems I'll have to... improvise," she muttered, as she went to the hangers, trying to bend one into an improvised ring gag, another into a crop, and finally taking her tools and a board with her, looking over the girl with a mix of anger and vindictive glee. "I'm gonna enjoy this..." she purred, shoving the improv gag into her mouth and using a spare hanger to keep it latched to her head.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Rika tried to get out more before being gagged, however all Kita heard was "Wait, I hav..." before the makeshift gag was slid into place, causing the blonde to drool a bit. She wiggled once or twice, trying to free herself, before giving up with a dull whimper.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita bent down, her abused body quite plain in Rika's eyes, including the guycum that was stuck to her. "I can allready tell you, if your men are anything like that White bloke you mentioned, I daresay that you would be better trying to ally with him. You'd make a darling couple," she hissed.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Rika did not like the look in Kita's eyes and squirmed a bit, before managing to get something past the drool enducing gag. "Waith... I... I doo anay ting oo ant me too. I bee your slav... juss... bee gentle" It was quite the pathetic sight, the blonde wriggling there, bound and gagged. She seemed very eager to give over her dignity to the short woman.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita gave a smirk at the garbled plea. "Heh, so easy to give up what you were fighting all this time for? Isn't that a little hypocritical?" Quietly bending over Rika, she started to none-too gently remove Rika's clothing, tugging them up or down as the situation warranted, while calmly whistling to herself.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Rika stopped trying to talk Kita down, instead whimpering a bit as she felt her clothes being moved out of the way. She alternated being relaxed and tensed up, as if she couldn't decide if she should fight it or just take it. A small puddle of drool was slowly forming below her face.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita seemed content to leave Rika bare a bit, gently tapping her foot as she stands over her, giving the board she brought with a long look before tossing it away. Naw, she wasn't gonna be THAT cruel... "Now be a good girl and take your punishment and I may reward you," she added with a small smile. She always did get off playing the mistress sometimes, and this bitch probably deserved it more then her other playmates ever did. Gripping her fist for a sec before straitening it out, Kita then delivered a hard slap to the girl's rear, ending with the hand cupped to her contours. Only to repeat the process again, and again...

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"MMMPH!" While Rika was pretty terrified of what was happening, she understood what Rika was doing. Despite trying to take it like a good little girl, she couldn't help but utter something eachtime Kita's hand connected with her bottom. However, she didn't scream or anything, even through the gag, limiting her utterances to mere indications of surprise as she could not tell when another spank was comming.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita grinned a bit as the girl squeaked with each slap. Keeping over her, Kita quietly continued to keep her hand there at the extra slap. Quietly, Kita would pick up the gun again, detatching the clip then squeezing the trigger with the barrel pointing towards the wall, discharging any shells left in the chamber. "Now, usually I'd keep stuff onhand to deal with brats like you, but due to circumstances I guess this little beauty will haveta do," she quipped.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Rika flinched and whimpered when a single shot discharged from the rifle. She really was trying to keep it together, but there's only so much someone can take, even if they know they deserve it. Rika knew quite well that the foresight at the end of the barrel as quite wide, and this was going to be very painful, no matter what hole Kita chose to insert it into.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Kita continues to smile a bit. "Ya know what's coming, don't ya? Don't worry, I'll go slow..." she grinned, starting to shift the gun down before placing the barrel over her slit, starting to rub up and down gently. Degrading as she wanted this to be, she didn't want to rip her open....

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Rika shuddered violently when Kita brought the gun down, whimpering softly. On one hand, she was a bit relieved the goth hadn't chosen the smaller hole, that would be truely painful. On the other, even if she deserve this, using the barrel on her pussy was going to be no laughing matter. She tried to bargin again, but the pool of drool made it difficult. "Ples... I doo anae ting oo ant... tak our suppies, our food, anaeting... just not lak tis!"

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Sure, now you wanna bargain now you're the victim!" Kita growled, continuing to rove the barrel over her folds some more. "So shut up! I don't give a crap what you said!"

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

With a final mumbled but loud cry of sorrow, Rika gave in. She realized there was nothing she could do to stop Kita, or even lessen the punishment. She might have even relaxed a bit, to make it easier on her body, but being tied up like she was that was not an option.

Her body was also reacting a bit on its own. Small shivers started to shake Rika's body as Kita played with her pussy. A little love juice was starting to drip, but not much. Right now terror was overriding the pleasure the blonde was starting to experience.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Figuring she'd be ready, she'd start to slide the barrel in slowly.... "Here we go...." Kita added with a slight growl.