What's new

Monsutāmeido (Monster Maids)

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monsutāmeido (Monster Maids)

Sigrid arrived back at the room, petting her bird and letting her take a perch outside to make a new home for herself. She'd be a good watch in the event something bad happened. She'd head inside to find the other servants talking amongst themselves over various things and she could see steam coming from one of the rooms, no doubt the bathroom. She'd open her mouth, seeing who would respond. "So...what did I miss? I wasn't away for that long."

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

“Ah, miss Sigrid.” Sommar waved as the girl came back, his calm smile growing ever so slightly as concern disappeared from his mind, “You might have taken a relatively long time, everyone has finished eating, but your serving is in the refrigerator. We had also just finished deciding on the tasks we would perform, I hope you don’t mind I asked for one in your stead.”

The dragon bowed his head, as if asking forgiveness, “I believed you might have been comfortable with security detail for our master while she is performing her work?”

“Also, I believe you might have missed it but Miss Jacqueline proposed we all take a bath, so she went ahead. Miss Rhys declined to accompany us, so it’s fine if Miss Sigrid would want to refuse too.”

Sommar gave a small, reserved sigh of relief as he managed to convey all the important stuff quickly and concisely, taking a step back as if inviting Sigrid to join the communal sphere as he turned to the girls.

“If nobody has any objections, I will take my leave for the bathroom now.” The dragon excused himself with another bow, before heading himself in the direction of the bathroom, stopping at the door to knock on it a bit.

“Excuse me, is it fine to enter the room now?” He waited for an answer, if positive, he would enter quietly.

Last edited:

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I'll be sure to help myself to the food later. I took care of the matter of my pet and it seems the landlady is perfectly fine with keeping her here. She's gonna stay outside most of the time as it'll give her a space to hunt and stretch her wings." The valkyrie stretched her arms as the butler continued to explain the situation at hand. Well, this place didn't seem to slow down, that much was certain. Guess she'd better pick up the pace if she wanted to keep up. "And no worries on the security detail job. I would have volunteered for it anyway, so no real harm done. Saves me a step later."

Though she was surprised about the matter of a bath. Seems rather sudden to have everyone basically exposing themselves within a few hours of meeting each other, but she wasn't about to say no to some time with the girls. "Can't say no to a soak. Hold up, Sommar."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Taking her time to clean her serpentine's body, Jaqueline decide than if no one would join her, she could enjoy herself. With the memories of their fellow maid partners, she started to rub her secret place, thinking how they would look without clothes, her hands slowly removing theirs uniforms and clothes, her breath softly increased when was the turn of the butler, her viperous tongue slip out to lick her lips and try to reach one of her nipples with the point of her tongue. She could imagine his deepness get invaded by his dragonic tool, have her body taken as petite creature by his stronge arms and moan as slut each time than he thrust inside her.

This of course only increased her lust, she would never cum so easily and she was not sure if any of them could have the courage to take her lusty body. Fortunately fr her, her small cooes werent strong eneough to escape the door, but she get a somesault when she heard someone knock the door and the virile voice of the dragon guy ask to get inside.

Ah... Mister Luv.

Yes, please come inside, the bath is ready for you to enjoy.
Quickly Jaqueline tried to make space and dont let any mark of what she was doing just now, as a lady she must first know how far this man will go before invite him to rub her whole body. She softly smile and invite him to come close her once he get undressed.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sommar opened the door slowly, taking a tentative peek to spot the serpent servant enjoying the bath she had prepared. His mind quickly realized the curvaceous nature of the girl as he crossed the door. “The others will be coming shortly I believe.” He asserted as he closed the door, missing Sigrid’s voice in the process.

He didn’t exactly have any deeper thought about the serpent girl as he decided on what to do first. “I would like to confirm, it is fine for me to join you in the bath?” The man asked, keeping quite a steady demeanor in front of the seductive echidna, and would start undressing himself as soon as she answered yes.

The draconian butler was somewhat in the short side in stature, compared to the average human, but he definitely had the muscle to back his claim that he was indeed a dragon child. And perhaps to Jacqueline’s pleasure, she would bear witness to the monster butler’s manhood as he quietly removed his underwear, he was definitely not fully erect yet, but the girth and length were already commendable. The effeminate-faced dragon had quite a tool to torture and pleasure with.

He slipped into the water, keeping his distance away from Jacqueline in the abstractly-sized, though he had to wonder if the other girls would really be able to fit in there. ‘Probably’ he shrugged inwardly as he looked at the snake girl with his piercing gaze. “The temperature of the bath is quite pleasant, thank you, Miss Jacqueline.” He said with his usual calm smile, though it was definitely clear he was being conscious of the space, as he was making sure not to relax too much and rob the others from space in the tub.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yunha wouldn't waste time getting into the bath herself, practically phasing out of her clothes and doing a flip past Sigrid through the door into the larger bath. Which was unfortunately the smaller Yuhki-Onna's undoing, as she slipped on the floor and nearly took an immediate crash. Instead she just slid a small amount, ended up tripping over a bit of Jaqueline's tail and crashing beside Sommar.

"Ooooow" the blue haired maid said as she sat herself back up and looked around unfocusedly, her pain already fading from her face, "Ahhhhh, its nice in here"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Im glad and hope than they came soon with us~ Jaqueline innuendo was given, as instinctively her fertile body rise up her breasts as she seductively seat, placing all her attention on the male, so she could enjoy how he remove his clothes.

Playing a little with her long navy hair she giggle beffore answer his question. Yes, please join me and get as closer as you need, you can even press at me if we would need more space~ Jaqueline was just turning on more and more as Luv undress and prepare to get inside close her, but she was not sure yet how to get the next step, maybe she could make him take her before someone more come in.

Giving space to make Luv fit, she could not stop herself and chuckled softly when some of the water get out the bathtub. Heh, i could need to call the government to help us later to upgrade the bathroom~ Looking than Luv was taking her distance just give her the need to get closer, almost eraching to reach his shoulder, she wanted to see if her sexy body and lust could make him turn to her. Thanks, it must be perfect for all get warm and ready to enjoy a wonderful night. Her hand softly move trying to reach the one of the dragon kind. Mister Luv, thanks for had accepted this invitation, can i ask another favor... if you want you can rub and soap my back... also the rest of my body and i will do the same for you... touch me in any way than you desire and... Jaqueline was close to get to the part of the direct invitation to Luv to fuck her when Yuhna come inside, quickly she wave to the woman as she stay close the butler.

Are you fine, Miss Yuhna?. Please let me move and make space so you can sit at my side. Quickly Jaqueline tried to make the Yuhna girl get some distance of the butler, she was blind so maybe Jaqueline could still do her move with the manly guy.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay!" Luckily for Jaqueline's plans, getting Yunha to move was quite simple and the blind girl shuffled over to give space. The steam, sounds of the bath, and heat making her more or less totally unaware of anything more then a few inches around her that wasn't directly stated at her. Which was quite obvious as even as she shifted over she responded she never seemed to actually pinpoint where Jaqueline was, instead 'looking' a good distance to the left of the snake girl, and once she settled down again she seemed to have her eyes closed and was just relaxing in the bath.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Giving some waves with her hand and some similar moves to see if Yuhna notice them, Jqueline just smirk and then return her attention to Luv. Softly taking his arm to pull herself closer and wishper to his ear.

You have a well trained body, Mister Luv. A real mark of your heritage~ Wishpering She tried to make her breasts softly rub at his arm as she look behind him, if there was not signal than this affect him she will continue wishpering

My race have some... interesting traditions than i want to share with you, Mister Luv. She then softly make her other hand get close luv's hips and cuddle closer, making her tail rise and cover from anyone than get inside what she wanted to do now. As sign of repect and frienship, let me use my mouth to clean it... She continue with her wishpers almost beging with her eyes for an afirmative answer when her hand point to the manly member of the man close her, if he accept her tongue and mouth would be ready to start a good oral as she remain alert for anyone than try to open the door.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sommar couldn’t help but to notice the subtle urgency in Jacqueline’s words, and a certain needy tone as well. Was she in heat perhaps? He didn’t really mind, Jacqueline seemed like a honest and trusting girl after all, as she took her time to get close to him. Her behavior was neither a turn on nor a turn off, but he gave Jacqueline a small smile as he saw that the girl trusted him enough to share her needs with him.

In truth, he was not in heat like she was, but he was no stranger to physical interactions between coworkers… though for brief moment, he averted his eyes from the serpent girl, images of his past flashing before his eyes for a second before he calmed himself a bit. Her words were getting more direct as time passed, but something interrupted both his train of thought and what she was saying, the sounds of a small rampage forming behind him prompted Sommar to tense up a little bit, but before he could actually turn, he was splashed in the face with water from a less than graceful landing… who was it?

The culprit would reveal herself quickly, as she yelped in pain for a second though the fall was apparently not too bad as Yunha recovered quickly enough to comment on the pleasant bath as well.

“Miss Yunha.” He exclaimed with a bit of a reprimanding tone. “You must be more careful, it wouldn’t do if you were to hurt yourself. It would bring unnecessary concern to both Amakura-san and us, your coworkers.”

The girl seemed fine, prompting the dragon child to relax again, and Jacqueline followed shortly afterwards apparently, pressing her body seductively against his, he had to admit, the serpent girl’s body was nothing short of perfect, and though his preference lay with more humanoid appearances, he couldn’t deny that Jacqueline was sexy.

And Jacqueline proceeded to explain her behavior in few words, which seemed to ring true to Sommar’s knowledge. Like the lamias, the echidnas were some of the more passionate species around. While Sommar had reservations to an intimate relationship, he could understand Jacqueline’s eagerness to share her traditions and customs on top of her needs.

“I understand, Miss Jacqueline.” He petted the girl’s head tenderly as he nodded an affirmative to her plea, “I’ll bear with your needs and your species’ traditions, I do want to be a good acquaintance of yours as well.”

The dragon would let some space in front of him for Jacqueline to position herself more easily. Though he seemed still relatively stoic as she started to play with his manhood, his shaft reacted accordingly, growing larger and harder than before. A quiet sigh of satisfaction left his mouth as Jacqueline started using hers, and he had to commend her skill on the subject, though he refrained from doing so in fear of disrupting Yunha’s enjoyment of the bath besides them.

His iron will and his discipline kept him from touching Jacqueline any further himself, unsure of whether this could be done or if it would disrupt Jacqueline’s efforts somehow, but he had a raising need to reply in kind with the girl’s kindness.

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With such answer than allow her to almost ask anything from the butler, Jaqueline's eyes almost shine by the exitacion, no doubt she will be more direct in the bed with him. Thanks for understand, now just relax and enjoy~ Said this, she let the butler get comfortable and with that space she placed correctly between his legs.

Her viper tongue, could easily wrap around the great member, quickly licking it the enough to awake so huge beast. She then suck his balls, trying to clean them and make them react so the warm seed could move soon to be shoot to her mouth. Fully hard she wrap her tongue again, as she suck of it, giving soft naughty sounds in the process, her hand massaged his testicles as she continued this for some moments until Luv was unable to hold himself any longer what could be after a long time, giving his salty cream to the aroused Echidna who dont drink it all, leaving some inside her mouth to show her tongue play with the white liquid orb before pass all in just a drink.

If no one come, her service will continue, cleaning every inch of the meat rod with kind love and skilled touch, the enough for make any mortal leak some more of the seed inside her, until the point to need to repeat the cycle again. Having enough fun for now she move and pull herself the enough to hugh Luv and reach her ear. Our bond as coworker has been created, as the tradition dictate now than we can trust each other... if is fine with you, we can enjoy ours bodies~ Jaqueline blush saying the last part, she was loving the touch of her breasts at the strong male and her privates were rubbing at the firm member too, Luv only needed to press down a little her hips and she would get penetrated.

Of course than if someone try to open the door she will jump to a side inside the warm water.

Last edited:

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sommar gave another pleasurable sigh, taken by surprise by Jacqueline’s dexterity with her mouth and tongue, for her to drive her to leak a bit so early, he relaxed a bit too much it seemed. In the end, it was still all so she could pleasure him, the thought warmed his heart as she played with his manhood some more, before letting him witness the erotic scene of her enjoying his come with a certain degree of dark, twisted glee.

He would remain unmoving during the whole play, soldiering on the pleasure with minimal sound or twitching save for the jerking of his cock from Jacqueline’s attention. He kept the other girls in the back of his mind, wondering if they had ran into some problem or other that would keep them from coming to the bath yet, and of the little snow girl sitting beside them. He glanced in her direction, seeing the girl still enjoying the bath itself without a care in the world.

What a soothing sight.

It didn’t take long, however, for his vision to be filled with Jacqueline, her words sending a strange shiver down Sommar’s spine, as he fought to keep his face stoic in the face of heavily charged words, the way she acted and the way she talked… it just seemed to remind him more and more of…

He had to remind himself that despite it sounding like a declaration of love this was still part of the echidnas’ traditions, it had to be… wasn’t it?

He averted his eyes from Jacqueline again for a second, as he cleared his thoughts. She was still a monster girl and he was a male dragon, this, again, wasn’t foreign to him, only those flashbacks continued to mess with his good mood somewhat…

“I will take your offer, Miss Jacqueline.” He finally replied, regaining his calm smile, “Thank you for your trust…” His words were emphasized by his strong yet gentle grip on her hips, “As you have allowed me, I’ll take care of your needs...” And finally he pulled downwards, driving the girl downwards stopping only when he was balls in. Sommar grimaced, taken by surprise again by the pleasure that unfolded from within Jacqueline folds. The pressure was heavenly, and her warmth was relaxing, another sigh escaped his mouth as he soldiered on, looking at Jacqueline’s face and her reactions to his invasion. “… as coworkers and friends.”

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As any snake woman, her hips and curvaceous body was pleasant for the dragon kind to touch, placing his hands close her rear and saying that kind of words was enough to make Jaqueline nod as her lower part get wet in lustful needs for his firm rod below her.

Her snake tail slowly wrap at his legs, instinctively rubbing around to incite him to fuck her needed hole, soft bubbles by the rubs started to form and so the penetration happened. Her lips fight in vain to stop her sound, but before this could escape her hand covered her mouth muffing such pleasuring moan. Luv could see her blush and bliss in her now pink eyes, weak in her upeer torso after arch she rest on his well formed chest, hanging herself with her free hand to hug her mate as this enjoy her babymaker hole.

The butler could sense some difference between the human cunt and this one who was more tight and as his dick get dipper there was like multiple gates where his member pass and get presser for an increase in the pleasure than he earns.

Oh...so-so big...please try to get deeper, please~ please~ She whisper with her mouth still softly muffed by her hand, making her words hard to understand for the man close her. Her breasts press and she cant hold her tail any longer than started to vibrate causing a weak sound as her scales rub at each other.

Ah...im sorry. when i take warm baths, i-my tail make strange happy sounds... because i enjoy this so much... so warm. She said with all her control in game, so the blind maid close them dont get worried by her sudden tail noises. With Luv pounds still happening she hug him again and her snake tongue lick his ear, trying to arouse him even more, kissing his neck to as sign of approval of how good she feels now. I-inside, please Mister Luv. were her last words before hold all the rest, sucking and kissing more his neck but not enough to leave a mark, her eyes get placed on the door, she really wished than no other person get inside, as she wanted to remain like this forever.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unfortunately for Jaqueline, her and Sommar were just not quiet enough. Luckily for Jaqueline, Yunha was not able to connect the dots properly as her parents had skipped out on the birds and the bees talk and instead focused on training her more.

Personally she was guessing the two were washing eachother like her mom and dad occasionally did in the bath. She'd never figured out why they always sounded so out of breath afterwards because back when she was younger and her mom washed her back she never got tired from it.

Still! Yunha connected the dots wrong, so a little bit after Jaqueline brought up her vibrating tail, the blue haired girl's curiosity finally peaked and she asked, "Whatever you two are doing sounds nice! Can you do it to me too?"

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sommar kept the moves firm, but not rough, feeling the walls inside Jacqueline grip tightly of his shaft, swallowing him whole with ease. Their sex was finally the thing that made him start to lose control of his breathing, as he began panting quietly in time with the echidna.

The sensation was incredible, fulfilling and intoxicating. And though the sight of her trying to stifle her moans made reminded him further of the fact Yunha was there lost in her own world as she rested in the bath, he was feeling compelled to please Jacqueline further. He put more strength in his arms, using them to set the pacing of the fucking. Jacqueline would feel him moving her body faster, making sure to drive her all the way down to the hilt, as though he was attempting to invade her womb directly.

Jacqueline muttered though her fingers, and while it was hardly audible, that act alone took his mind from the fucking itself, letting him realize he was panting slightly harder than before, the reason was obvious, the sensation inside her was basically unparalleled when compared to human female mates.

The quiet bathroom then filled with a subtle sound, taking Sommar by surprise a bit, though Jacqueline was quick to lie about the reasons with Yunha, he knew the real reason from behind the excitement of her tail as he pushed harder inside her. His iron will was beginning to crack a bit.

He stifled a groan, knowing that he needed to finish fast, lest he allowed himself to lose control; that would be most unbecoming of him. Relief filled him completely, however, as Jacqueline’s sweet voice pierced his ear drums. She desired him to finish too, and in the usual fashion for a female half-monster too. He began moving a bit faster, enjoying Jacqueline kissing and biting lightly on his neck for the extra excitement it provided.

Without waiting any longer. He drove himself hard against her hole, driving his cock into the deepest depths of her body, before exploding inside her, rope after rope of thick spunk hitting the back end of her womb as he growled in pleasure…

At that same time, he heard the cute voice come out again from the other side of the bath. The happy snow girl filled with curiosity was raising her voice, with a simple request. Sommar’s grip on Jacqueline loosened while he helped the serpent girl raise her hip to let his cock escape her lower mouth gently, allowing a whitish cloud to raise from between her folds slowly.

Sommar looked at the smiling Yunha, and he smiled back at her, forgetting for a second she might not be able to see it. “Miss Yunha is interested?” He realized they were likely not as stealthy as Jacqueline would have wished, but in a world of half-beasts inhabiting earth too, instincts were sure to surface at any moment. “If you don’t mind being with me, Miss Yunha, I would be glad to keep you company as well.” He finally replied, patting the girl a bit… His brain did stop to think for a second, though, to remember the girl’s exact words.

“Miss Yunha does wish to take part in a sexual relashipship… right?” He asked tentatively, realizing that Miss Yunha did just say ‘whatever you’re doing’, did she perhaps not know what that was? The realization that he had not studied in depth about Yuki Ohna’s nature dawned on him at that moment.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ahh a sexual relationship?" Yunha said, suddenly blushing hard as she realized what the other two were doing just a few feet away from her well she couldn't really hear.

She had heard other girls and guys talking about it before as she had been growing up, but she had never actually figured out sex other then the general 'one part goes in to another'. It didn't help that unlike other people whose parents never described it to them she couldn't just go and find porn and figure it out that way.

But at the same time Yunha was a monster girl, and that meant she still had monster girl instincts in there somewhere. She fidgeted under the petting and nervously, and with a tint of curiosity, said, "A-Ah...If it feels good then...Yes?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Jaqueline's body was in the moment already trying to recover after such orgasm than she got by have her first womb completely filled with the vital seed than in the best case will give her strong childrens to summon later when she need it. She was glad than all has worked as planed, being not the only ones in the room as she arched her body and cum doing her best to hide her moans was just the final touch than made all that perfect.

She was there at a side of the bathtub, where she move when she free so huge member from her love walls, her mind was glad than no one noticed her acts when suddenly Luv answered so direct to the innocent ice lady what they had done. She wanted to lie to stop Yuhna to get the real reason of the noises than she has heard, but she was out of breath and her body needed some moments more to recover and so she could move.

Ah...wait please, Mister Luv. You cant just... take her first time so easily. The echidna said still trying to recover her breath. If Miss Yuhna want just feels good, then we must do this together, lets be kind and soft at the start. Jaqueline said trying to avoid than such huge member could hurt the poor inocent monster girl and make her scream, maybe now she really hope than someone more get inside the bathroom

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What's different a-about the first time?" Yunha asked as she tilted her head confusedly. Internally she was cursing how she had listened to her parents and never researched about such things before! They had said it would be a bad distraction during her training, "T-Together sounds g-good, then everyone will feel b-best right? Also I don't r-really know how to do anything so I m-might be bad."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Uhm, pretty much, Miss Yuhna. Jaqueline answer as she smirk, she havent seen someone so inocent in this kind of knowledge, as the one in charge to take care of each of the new workers, she really warm her innerself in delight of what she could teach to this young maid. The first one will be always in your mind, that is why we must start slow and make you enjoy every moment. Her hands reach the soap and started to soap her hands and well done breasts.

I will take care of clean your back and Mister Luv the front, i want you to enjoy every touch and let yourself be guided by your body~ Jaqueline help to place Yuhna in the middle, making her sweet warm breath touch the ice girl ears to melt her resistance, her hands started by the inocent's shoulders, softly rubbing and soaking with soap, armpits as her breasts pressed suddenly on Yuhna's back. You are free to touch us too, Miss Yuhna... let yours senses focus on just the good feelings~ Yuhna's back and rear was taken soon in a seductive massage, gropping with caution to dont hurt so kind being.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It was a bit surprising for Sommarkatze, realizing the girl had no knowledge in the matter. His eyes focused on the girl’s face as he tried figuring out what to do in this instance.

Thankfully, Jacqueline stepped up, speaking some lustful yet logic words that allowed him to regain his own mind completely. A good suggestion arose, to which he quickly agreed with, these matters were usually better handled by females after all.

“Do not worry, Miss Yunha.” Sommar exclaimed as he came close, soap in his hands. “Our instincts are strong, even humans’, your subconscious will take charge as you go.” Wondering if the concept was perhaps a bit complex for Yunha, the dragon child would start rubbing the girl’s skin gently, starting from her arms, though it was likely Yunha would still feel the ruggedness of his hands even with the soap.

His movements were still gentle, as he treated her body with care. And he slowly made his way to her shoulders, massaging her a bit as he spread the soap and cleaned her. Her breasts were next, Sommar grew extra careful and gentle as he started fondling with soapy slipperiness, dutifully avoiding actually playing with her mounds, but still working hard in helping the girl feel good under his touch.