What's new

Monsutāmeido (Monster Maids)

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monsutāmeido (Monster Maids)

Rhys sighs as all of the other maids went to take a bath and she was left all alone, waiting for her turn to bathe all by herself. She decided that this would likely be a good time to get friendly with the mistress. Rhys goes and finds mistress Lynn.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The two would find Yunha was rather quite receptive to touch, given that she couldn't see and the heat, sounds and steam was dulling her other senses, her touch was running in hyperdrive. The girl already wiggled a bit under just the first touches Jaqueline and Sommar placed on her.

When Sommar started to clean her chest, and Jaqueline pushed so much skin against her, especially such soft skin, was causing her to be looking like a tomato already, and their was a notable warble in her breathing and voice, "Ahh, it f-feels so much better then w-when Mom u-used to do it when I w-was a kid," the smaller maids hands looked a bit restless, a thought that was confirmed when she asked, "S-Should I do something t-to make you two f-feel good too?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Yuhna's words were pleasant for the echidna's ears who continued placing in kind touch soap in the ice girl's body. Of course, Miss Yuhna. Please return our kind touch to us, but mostly place yours hands on Mister Luv. Let yours hands make you know every inch of his Virile body~ Her viper tongue manage to express as her tongue started to lick the little maid's neck and ears, just the enough to arouse her and dont let her feel herself strange by the wet touch.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sigrid, unlike her frigid companion was a little quieter upon entering the bath, leaving the three to their business as she began washing. She sat upon a small plastic stool and began lathering up her hands with shampoo. She'd then ran her hands through her hair as she began to wash, being quite through and almost riualistic with the process. She'd the switch over to a soapy rag, running it up and down her body to give herself a basic scrub. The valkyrie was quite concentrated on the task at hand, the young warrior not wishing to make a mistake. The gods wouldn't be pleased with her lack of attention to detail

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The trio was having a great moment and the Echidna cant hold herself too much to do what was needed to make Yuhna a meat lover. It was then when Jaqueline noticed Sigrid washing herself without try to interact with them, she stealthy move sliding until be behind the valkirye. You are doing it wrong, dear. Just look that big spot without soap in your back. Jaqueline wishper before restrain softly the other maid arms and use her soft breasts to clean her. Let me help you~

Miss Sigrid, our Mistress accept than we use this bath to meet each of us. Help to clean each other is a tradition among humans in some parts, so please help us with Miss Yuhna, she needs our support, please.

The echidna ask, not trying to push and struggle to put the woman with them and get some fun.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The grey haired warrior was taken by surprise as she felt Jaqueline sliding up behind her. Seems her entrance was not as quiet as she would have hoped. But that was fine. She shouldn't have tried to be so deceptive. "Miss Jaqueline, you surprised me. And really? Strange, I normally am quite good at picking up spots like that. Though I hadn't gotten to rinse yet, so mistakes were bound to happen. The help is welcome though." The valkyrie let out a low hum as the Echidna "assisted her".

She'd also hear what she had to say in regards to Miss Yuhna, Sigrid a little curious herself. "The ice woman needs assistance?" She'd peak over her shoulder to see just what was going on. "Well, I suppose if you need a little divine assistance, who am I to say no? Lead the way, madam"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Rubbing softly her ample blossom to enjoy the skin of the clueless maid, Jaqueline was starting to warm herself without the need of be in the bath. Hearing than Sigrid accepted made all easy for the snake woman who smile glad than her little party was almost complete.

Thanks Miss Sigrid, we really need as much help than we can get for this. Sliding back holding the hand of the other maid to guide her, Jaqueline help her to get inside the bathtub and stay at a side of Yuhna who continue soaking soap at Luv. Jaqueline wanted to see if see a nude male would affect Sigrid what maybe will not happens.

Look Miss Yuhna, Miss Sigrid has come to help you too~ Jaqueline announce without try to inflict any insult. Miss Sigrid, i need you to rub soap slowly in Miss Yuhna so she can be ready to take Mister Luv, she looks to want him as her first time~ She said dont interested in hide it too much.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Sommar remained silent, quite content with watching the serpent girl give Yunha some pointers, focusing on his task instead, scrubbing the child clean while leaving his body available. “Miss Yunha, I’ll be in your care as much as you are in mine.” His hands played with the girl’s breasts some more, figuring Yunha would pick her own pacing for the… procedure.

“Ah.” The man flinched for a second, noticing Jacqueline leaving their side in the direction of… “Hmm.” Well, in the direction of Sigrid. He really might have let himself relax too much if he hadn’t noticed someone entering the room, he chastised himself, he needed to be more alert than that. “Miss Sigrid, you’re welcome to join us.” The dragon child exclaimed, patting Yunha gently as he turned to the girls outside, leaving his manhood in view of all the girls in the room, and quite easily within the yuki ohna’s reach.

Last edited:

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Y-Yay, now no one gets left out! Yuhna said as Sigrid agreed to join in, the Yuki-onna still blushing though with a slight bit more control of her voice as the others attention was turned away for a few moments. Then she'd try to take a bit of imitative, as Sommar was standing infront of her she'd tentatively reach out with her soapy hands, feeling along Sommar's torso until her hands touched against something very warm, "A-Ah, Mr Luv, are you okay? You seem to be very warm right..... Judging by the way the Yuki-onna trailed off, and she flushed rather heavily, it seemed the dots were being connecting in her mind. The point when they finally clicked being obvious when she 'Eeped,' though her hands seemed to freeze up where they were.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The gingerly touches Yunha came as a bit of a surprise, but Sommar stood in place, confident that everyone could enjoy themselves as they learned about each other. At this rate everyone was quickly becoming more than just coworkers, which he fully supported, even if the method was… perhaps unfit for normal human society?

The dragon child pondered for a moment, his hand rubbing Yunha’s head lazily… until he noticed her ‘eeping’ drawing his attention back to the girl.

“Is everything okay, miss Yunha?” He muttered in a bit of confusion, before he noticed where the girl’s hand was now. The sight was enticing by itself, her smaller hand couldn’t actually wrap around his girth completely, “Does my… presence discomfort you, miss Yunha?” He inquired as he put his hand over hers, pulling gently on it to free his manhood from her grip, figuring out that would calm her down a bit.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With someone more helping them, there was not much left to do, it was so exciting see the innocent Yuki onna cleaning a male's body in such joy. But all couldnt be just fun looking them act alone, the sudden touch at the male's dick looks to had affected Yuhna as if the young one never get until now what were they doing, even when all were so direct with her from the start.

Jaqueline decide to tease her a little, starting again to press her body on the ice girl's back, pressing the enough so Yuhna's hands move to the front and back as she continue holding the dick. Is something happening Miss Yuhna? Try to rub every inch slowly, so Mister Luv can enjoy this bath~ And of course, let his lower body later, clean his chest first, Miss Yuhna... that is the correct order to soap someone~ Jaqueline cant stop to smile and giggle, Yuhna was just so cute and little for her age, her hands can endure it more and get placed at Yuhna's arms to guide her so the Yuni onna learn the correct way to sattle a cock.

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yunha might have been blushing so hard that she was contributing to the steam in the room, then after a moment or two with her hands free from the heat she'd collect herself, Ahh no not at all! I was j-just surprised is all."

Her hands would touch Sommar again, though this time she'd follow Jaqueline's advice, starting with his chest first. Rubbing over them as it was obvious that she was trying to build her confidence up as her hands started to drift lower again.

Then Jaqueline would push against her back and grab her arms, guiding her back toward the heat, this time with both her hands. She'd still blush furiously again, but she'd make what she thought was an honest attempt, slowly moving her soapy hands along Luv's shaft and trying to follow whatever guidance Jaqueline or Sigrid might give her.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Proud of her student, Jqueline kissed Yuhna's neck and rested softly her head on the ice maiden's shoulder. You are doing a great job Miss Yuhna, pretty much you have the talent as the rest of us~ The echidna increased the moves on Yuhna's hands, suddenly taking the inocnet hand more ahead so Yuhna could reach to touch the start of Luv's testicles.

This is a very sensible place, Miss Yuhna, so please clean them with care and love. Jaqueline placed the snow girl's hand behind her own, so the echidna could stroke first luv family jewels first and Yuhna learn the right way to move her hand on such important place, in some moments later she was changing the place of her hand with Yuhna, so the ice mountain princess could endjoy each inch than the dragon kind could share.

Good, i think than with some time you will master this, what is the basic~ Now i let you choice between use your mouth or breasts to clean the same place, Miss Yuhna... unless you want to feel your first time and be a real woman~ Jaqueline was so aroused now than if Luv werent used soon she will need to take him again, but her work was first, she needed to train Yuhna corractly so the young inocent maid turn into a refined and perfect servant for their Mistress.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Soap? Of course. It's the least I can do to help the little cutie." Sigrid said with a smile as she grabbed a rag and some wash. She'd squeeze some of the bodywash onto the rag and rub it into a lather, before bending down near the snow girl, beginning to gently wash her body with the rag. "Make every inch clean and pure. Though, my people did so before battle. I guess the same could be accomplished for love making. Though we had our own rituals for that as well. Let me just say...the gods enjoyed watching." Much like how Yuhna was going to be watched by the assembled. "Jaqueline, is there anything else you want me to do for our young friend? "

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The words from Sigrid made Jaqueline chuckle softly as she turn to her. Miss Yuhna is already a person with a pure heart, so i decided than prepare her a purity bath would be the best for her before her first time The moves of her hands continue, trying to make Yuhna learn them and slowly release her hands so the young maid could do it for herself, only acting again if Yuhna lost the rythm.

Hmm... i would love than you could share with us a little of yours purify rituals... But if cant be now, i guess than you could help me cleaning her sacret virgin place so it get ready for Mister Luv's member.

Armacalic

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm… Sommar was seriously being subjected a large number of customs and traditions it seemed. For the briefest of moments he wondered if he could actually last long enough to meet all his peers’ expectations, but he reassured himself reminding himself of his training and discipline, a couple dozen times shouldn’t be a problem at all.

“If you’ll allow me, I’ll sit down again to allow Miss Yunha more freedom for her actions.” The dragon child exclaimed as soon as he found a moment to interject between the girls talking. He stared at Sigrid for some moments, realizing from her words that he didn’t know that many of the valkyrie traditions and customs, other than a few more common ones described in books. Maybe… later he could ask her more about them? He was certainly hungry for more knowledge… alongside the current sexual appetite he was building up from the little girl’s meek attentions.

With a gentle caress he let himself sit in front of Yunha, giving her as much of a reassuring smile as he could. “We’ll only go as far as Miss Yunha feels safe going, I promise.”

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yunha would be thinking over the choice Jaqueline gave her, the girl still sporting a big blush that wasn't helped when Sigrid started joining in on washing her. She personally didn't think her breasts would be enough to really do the job of cleaning Luv, so she'd have to use her mouth, though she did hope it didn't taste too soapy.

"U-Umm, well its hard to not feel safe with e-everyone around like this," Yunha said with a grin as she moved her hands to Luv's tip, to help giving her a guide. The small girl giving a rather noticeable gulp as she shifted herself onto her knees, which would give Jaqueline access to her pussy if she wanted to play with it.

Using the new position she'd timidly put her lips around Sommar's tip. The burning feeling inside her mouth causing her to hold up for a moment and give a muffled 'eep' but her instincts were kicking in again, and she wasn't about to give up that quickly. With slow movements she moved down the shaft, trying to see how far she could get, which wouldn't be too far yet before she pulled back up for air, and tried again.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Leavin the rest act, Jaqueline smirk when Yuhna prepare to suck first the dragonkind dick, so brave for the little one who just a moment ago frozen in the first touch of the warm member.

Hmhm, lets prepare this, as must get clean and wet~ The echidna's mutter, when the young maid expose her privates. The Echidna first used her hands so Yuhna get used to this part be cleaned and touched, her soft rubs and the soap in there made all easy. Cleaning and then using water to dont let the clean foam affect the taste in Luv's dick and the snow lady's cunt. Her tongue dance then around the external lips, making the place get warm before her skilled tongue clean and prepare the whole place. Of course getting softly inside the birthhole but not breaking or damaging the hymen.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that was a rather quick progression of events. One minute she Yunha was just giving Sommar a good rubdown and now she was sucking him off. Course, that's how things normally go in these situations. The valkyrie wasn't expecting the Echidna to join in the "festivities" as well. With a brighter blush on her face, the valkyrie crossed her arms across her chest, feeling like an unneeded addition at this point.

"Jaqueline, you seem to have me at a disadvantage. Jumping ahead like that has put me in a rather awkward position."

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The sweet pure nectar take most of the echidna's atention, her tail dancing to build the lust on the little maid, trying to make the each time more aroused Yuhna lost her breath when soft cute moans could escape from her inocent mouth.

It was then than a voice interrupt her feast, what made Jaqueline turn softly still with her tongue loving such little cunt. My apologisssh, misssh ssshigrid... She then give a last long lick before her tongue return to hide in her mouth. Please, purify this place as i clean this other, if is not enough for you then i could give you some satisfaction with my tail~

Jaqueline waited for Sigrid answer, her fingers already cleaning the cute rear of Yuhna to make her get wet, her little finger slowly poke the little back hole and clean the entrance as it take time to get deeper until Yuhna feel the lust enough to enjoy this. Also she wanted to use her tail point to rub the naughty place of the Valkirye, if she accept her tail will coil at Sigrid's leg and then press kindly until soon work as a dick, such sensible place in such sexy hole only could make Jaqueline to blush and do her best to dont lost herself in such pleasure.