Monster Girl Island OOC chat

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Depends on the type of reanimation. Ghost were explained, and zombies are just corpses filled with corrupted magic. The soul they get is just a collective mass of cursed energy, so only the basic instincts of the succubus curse usually apply to them. Though, the memories that the body has eventually begins to shape the soul, giving the illusion that the zombie is remembering who they were when in fact at the core, the actual soul is most likely gone.

Ghouls are a different story. They're created with the same soul they died with, and so they display immensely higher intelligence. Their bodies also work very well, even more so than when they were not undead.

Zombies can also harbor their previous soul, but their body is broken. They have some sense of reason thanks to their soul, but that reason quickly vanishes when they feel the hunger.

Each mamono have their own way of coming to be. Vampires are also both demons and undead, because they've reused their old ruined body instead of getting a new one as most demons did. People who are turned by vampires are also called vampires despite not being created the same way. As well, the fact that this method of transformation exists means that killing all the vampires in the world will not leave you without any more sightings of vampires. They can easily appear again should someone choose to reuse the same technique to become a vampire in the first place.

Despite how simple it may sound, very few individuals can actually fiddle with their afterlife.

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

And Dullahan I assume are made in a similer fashion, spiritually speaking, to Vampires?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yis, though often they get some outside help in order to acquire their vengeance after they're beheaded.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Because that lack of a head thing makes it a little difficult to do that on your own...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

. About what I expected.

She totally licks your butthole. Clench those cheeks.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

. About what I expected.

She totally licks your butthole. Clench those cheeks.
Actually if, I'm reading this right. She 'cleans' 'bad?' spiritual energy and promotes the creation of 'fresh' spiritual energy. Sweat, semen, and other are just the most 'heavily' infused deposits of it. Not to mention her tongue is LONG being able to completely encase her partner at once? Personally I prefer the Kejuoruo if I had to be wrapped or the Liliraune to be covered in liquids.

I'd imagine Bicorn's LOVE those Mamono's though.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

That would imply the Akaname isn't having sex with the dude, just licking only.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually if, I'm reading this right. She 'cleans' 'bad?' spiritual energy and promotes the creation of 'fresh' spiritual energy. Sweat, semen, and other are just the most 'heavily' infused deposits of it. Not to mention her tongue is LONG being able to completely encase her partner at once? Personally I prefer the Kejuoruo if I had to be wrapped or the Liliraune to be covered in liquids.

I'd imagine Bicorn's LOVE those Mamono's though.
*pouts* No lamia love. I see how it is.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*pouts* No lamia love. I see how it is.
TBF I had many bad run ins with snakes. One being a 6ft andaconda. You couldn't pay me to so much as TOUCH a Lamia unless she was lactating and the only monster species introduced to our world.

Zilrax

Reputation score

More love for Dullahans! (Nobody loves Dullahans :( )

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Not liking them due to anaconda is a good reason, though the other remarks seem a bit limited. Then again, can't fault someone for not having a kink.

Hey, the angels love the Dullahans. And by love, I mean love to slaughter. It's something, right?

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not liking them due to anaconda is a good reason, though the other remarks seem a bit limited. Then again, can't fault someone for not having a kink.

Hey, the angels love the Dullahans. And by love, I mean love to slaughter. It's something, right?
I am but a simple if perverted man. Should some of my comments be short blame the word count.

Also I believe that Valkyries LOVES Dullahans. They both stick their long hard swords into one-another all the time. If that isn't love for mamonos then I don't want to know what is!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"It'll make the portal summoning go that much quicker." she declared, before another witch tripped over a root and spilled strange chemicals that turned the ground purple with corruption.
You know you're a gamer when your first thought is ZERG CREEP.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Considering Envy's occasional involuntary crime against ecology during my travels, does that mean I've been wandering around with one?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Essentially yes.

Cynder has been putting his penis in a zergling.

Zilrax

Reputation score

It certainly amuses me greatly.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey MAF mind letting me know if you happen to have the MGI Soundtrack somewhere? Your mediafire link is as you'd think is dead.