What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Considering half of my income has a tendency to go to the dolls that I collect, I find nothing wrong with folks of any age buying and/or playing with toys. I mean, hells, half the fun of being an adult is that you can now buy the toys that you want to play with *laughs*

Of course, my brain immediately goes to the "girl toy/boy toy" argument and well, the Brony rant, but for the sake of staying on topic, what was on Copper's birthday list? Monster High dolls. What's going to be on my Christmas list? Ever After High dolls.

Oh, and MAF? I've got a NERF shotgun :D

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

*titters madly, fires, and ducks behind cover*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

New Monster Girl Entry:

Zilrax

Master of Kinky Fetishes. Or just Bitch if you pre
Reputation score

Very sexy. BUT STILL NO HYDRA q.q

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hydra is but one of the many things we may see in the future, and tbf I'd have put the Chimera above the Hydra in terms of which I'd wanna see.

The very idea of a hydra would also be difficult to implement. It's alright as a monster, but as a humanized woman recreated with the intent on being sexually appealing? That isn't easy, so I'd put the Hydra on the back burner until a good idea comes up.

And no, taking the route of the Wererabbit is not sexy. If having sex with the bottom half amounts to bestiality, then you want to fuck a lizard, not a woman.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd see the Hydra as being more like a lamia or medusa, possibly, with the snake heads being on the tails. Either that or male, but then, I don't think there's that many male ones, if at all.

Zilrax

Reputation score

Plenty of ways to do it I figure but sexy is a pretty sliding scale as it were.

And also by that same logic sex with all Lamias is you wanting to sleep with a snake not a woman. And with harpies birds etc etc.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And also by that same logic sex with all Lamias is you wanting to sleep with a snake not a woman. And with harpies birds etc etc.

Copper's idea is shooting in the right direction with the heads on the tails, otherwise the genitals will have to be somewhere other than close to the human figure which attracts us (or just normal ones among us).

Then you end up with .
Such is why they're a hard sell, despite their possibly appealing natures.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't tell if she's enjoying that or bitching at him *laughs* Good pic, just...more amusing to me than arousing.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Something you all may remember seeing if you read the Every Day Monster Girl manga.

Centorea's Armor is incredibly badass.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wouldn't call that sexy, its certainly 'feminine' if only due its inherent 'traits'. IE: Her Chest Plate.

is an good artist who can make most any girl (Lolis included) clothed, not clothed, or an combination of the two look sexy. Sadly no mamonos and before you say it, strike witches don't count.

Also what do you consider skimpy? The amount of skin shown or the amount of fabric not glued to the skin(Bodysuits and leotards.)

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Witches are considered mamono.
Ehh for me the fall into a gray area unless you can prove the taint of balphomet on them, I mean more then a few pictures with the strike witches are likely to be used as promotional video during a black sabbath, well that and a few of them aren't lolis or even oppai lolis and is in firmly out of the 'young' girl body type.

Oye and yer dodged the question

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

MGI Witches are not MGE Witches. They are not lolis. Due to this RP being hosted on this forum with it's rules in place, there are no actual lolis in MGI. Players are welcome to pretend they are, but some you cannot pretend, such as Octavia the witch in Demeter's thread. She appears as a fully grown woman.

And yus, I did dodge the question.

Zilrax

Reputation score

They are however, very heavy. Seriously, 200 pounds a witch, they need to cut down on the man love, they gettin' tubby. Baphomet needs to institute a treadmill.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

They are however, very heavy. Seriously, 200 pounds a witch, they need to cut down on the man love, they gettin' tubby. Baphomet needs to institute a treadmill.
The weight mentioned included Syn's own weight, and her armor.