What's new

Steam Fuck CYOA

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
My first CYOA, so any advice would be helpful.

Shortly after the introduction of gunpowder, a new technology arose to shape the world. This technology was steam, and soon after, the clockwork. This gave the comman man the ability to stand on par with the forces of magic. It is this world you were born into, but what kind of person are you?

B) Female
C) Futanari

Build (pick 3)
1) Strong
2) Fast/Agile
3) Tough
4) Smart
5) Wise
6) Personable

Father's Job
W) Alchemist
X) Soldier
Y) Merchant
Z) Engineer/Blacksmith

Quick and dirty intorduction, I know, but more backstory will be put in in the next update and I'll be posting codex's as we go.

Last edited:
OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score
Re: Steam Fuck CYOA

Wow, that was fast.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A woman who has a futacock who is person4 6le whose father was a fatherlY merchant

And since I couldn't find another way to put it in. 2

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B, 1-2-3, Z

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

S u r i, if you could chose two more numbers so I can get a detailed character set it'd be helpful. Not to nag or anything.
Thanks.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C Z

Like a diesel engine. Which, technically, doesn't exist in-setting, I don't think.

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

Results
C 2-3-4 Z
You awoke to the sound of your father, Leon, hamering something in his workshop underneath your house. You knew that if he was up and working, it'd only be a matter of time before your mother made you follow suit, so you got up, got dressed, and went into the common room of your small house (which functioned like a living room/dinning room/kitchen all in one) and considered making breakfast or getting started with the morning chores.

A) Make breakfast
B) Make a quick breakfast
C) Clean yourself up a bit in the bathroom. (you never know when you might meet a sutor)
D) B&C
E) Head downstairs to help your father.
F) Other (be creative)

Last edited:
OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

Codex: Futanari
It is unclear wheather the cause is magical or alchamical, but women with partial male genitalia, or futanari, are becoming more and more common in the civilised world. The best scientific minds and the wisest magical sages are at a loss as to how it works without a scrodum, but futanari are able to ejaculate, and even impregnate, through their penis.
At first they were shunned and, in a few cases, outright persecuted for their abnormality. However, because it was so easy to hide, and the fact that it soon became popular among women, and in a few men, the discrimination of futanari's deminished. Today, they are treated the same as any other woman, and are sometimes sought out for the numerous options they add to the bedroom.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Deus, then Ex.

My genitals are augmented.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As Blarg, Deux Ex (whithout Machina).

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

D (E was going to happen anyway, the choice was there to skip right to it. I'll make sure to include that in the future.
You decide to get the best of both worlds, and after a quick breakfast of an apple and a banana, you head to the bathroom to freshen up. Once there you get a good look of yourself in the mirror. Not bad for a 16 year old.

Breast/Penis Size
A) AA/6in long, 1in wide
B) BB/7in long, 1.5in wide
C) CC/8in long, 1.5in wide
D) DD/9in long, 2in wide
E) EE/10in long, 2in wide

Hair Color
1) Blond
2) Brown
3) Black
4) Red
5) Other

Having made yourself presentable, you open the door to head downstairs, only to run into your mother, Iona.
"Oh, good. You're up." She says. "Your father has an errend for you to run, best get downstairs now."
"That's where I'm headed." You reply, and brush by her and down the stairs. Once there, you get a look at what your father is working on. From the years as the daughter of the only engineer in your small town, you recognize it as part of the arm of a clock work warrior.
"Ah, Angela." Your father says, looking up from his work. "The componets the Captain asked for are in the cart ready to go. I need you to take them to the barracks while I work on this special order."
"Do I have to Father?" You ask. "You know that scoundral can bearly keep his hands off me."
"That scoundral is in command of over 100 men, and he's only 21." Your father replies. "You could do much worse than an army commander on his way up in the ranks. Besides, at your age it's time to start looking for a proper husband anyway. Now go on, we don't want that shipment to be late."
"Yes Father." You say dejectly. You head outside and find the cart ready to go, like your father said, but do you realy want to deal with Captain Smith, who can't keep his hands off of any pretty girl he sees, let alone you?

W) Take the cart to the barracks.
X) Take the cart to the market and sell it for yourself.
Y1) Take the cart and leave town.
Y2) Leave the cart and leave town.
Z) Other.

Also, a 'Thank you' to Bloodshifter for catching a mistake I made in the last vote results.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmmmmm.
Breast and PENOR sizes.
E! For breast and cock size...

Through if allowing optional sizes for those...

F - FF Breast Size / 11 Inch long 2.5 inch wide
G - GG Breast Size / 12 Inch Long 2.5 inch Wide

Hair Colour
2 - A nice golden brown.

Z - Take the cart to the barracks, much as its tempting to sell in the market, that will hurt your father and mother and they are getting on in age. Through if the Captain Smith tries to paw you, remind him tersely that he is having improper conduct for a gentleman.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B, 2.

Y1.

Say, you wrote 16 ?

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

B-All things in moderation, at least this once ;p
4- always the favorite!

Z- - Take the cart to the barracks, much as its tempting to sell in the market, that will hurt your father and mother and they are getting on in age. Through if the Captain Smith tries to paw you, remind him tersely that he is having improper conduct for a gentleman.

OP
ArchAngelGundam

ArchAngelGundam

Reputation score

Yes, I wrote 16.