What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Naughty-Netherpunch] Renryuu: Ascension

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Summary
Renryuu: Ascension is an adult fantasy RPG that follows the story of Ryen, A half dragon. After stumbling upon a plot to place an imposter on the throne Ryen takes the opportunity to seize power himself. His duties and adventures as the new king will take him from the streets of the Capital to the far corners of the world.

Renryuu is a fully realized RPG filled with excitement, Danger and the company of beautiful women! Your party starts with just 3 characters, but during your travels up to 12 people will join your group. All 9 girls from the party will have at least 3 CGs, Going from a naked scene to a full night of fun once your relationship is high enough. As well as additional CGs of side characters that can be found around the world during your journey.

Features

- Explore an open world environment filled with quests!
- The economic system is varied and multi-faceted.
- Construction projects for your country, Like roads, A laboratory, Mines and others
- Game mechanics include skill trees, Battle dynamics, Trading maps, Minigames and more.
- Engage in international Diplomacy.
- Many hours of gameplay .. and more with every update!

Partymembers:

Screenshots
World:

Hentai CGs:

Game systems:
Normal battle system:

Strategy battle system:

Skilltree:

CG room:

Country finances:

Download
|

Credits
- A bunch of plugins from Yanfly [ ]
- Tall door tiles by Indrah [ ]
- Mons Character Generator Expansion [ ]
- PandaMaru RmMV Resource Pack 2015 [ ]
- Several tiles by Dure Maknun [ ]
- Questlog plugin by Gameus [ ]
- TKZ Productions for several custom made charsets [ ]
- CGs by the amazing artist TwistedScarlett60 [ | ]
- Game_stailer94 for help with some plugins
- Skihor for help with the thread design and some graphics.

Links

Last edited:

omegaism

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Renryuu: Ascension [English] [WIP]

That hellhound CG looks awfully close to another CG I've seen before.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The Hellhound is shown like this in the monstergirl encyclopedia, so you can find several pictures of her looking like this. But the picture I use is a unique drawing by my own artist TwistedScarlett :)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Your blog link is fubared :p ... really like the hellhound cg :D

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't even know what fubared means, but I fixed the link. :D
Happy to hear you like the CG, you can find more in the game. =)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is interesting so far, except i have no clue what or who Four Eyes is they keep talking about in the castle, is it some god or what? Lol

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

"Under four eyes" was badly translated from german and was supposed to mean "privately". It was meant to explain the possibility to talk to your party members alone at the sleeping chambers. The mistake will be fixed in the next update! :)

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a heads up to everyone who didn't know yet:
Don't directly click the download link, Mediafire kinda hates ULMF so the error page will showed up. Copy the link and paste it directly to the address bar.

Is that all the major characters of the game? If yes, then i kinda bummed out cuz i had seriously spoiled myself. :p
I initially just wanna know the main char's bios, but you know how curiousity works, i just keep scrolling down reading everyone's bios...
Maybe to put on another spoiler box for non-initial party characters?

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just a heads up to everyone who didn't know yet:
Don't directly click the download link, Mediafire kinda hates ULMF so the error page will showed up. Copy the link and paste it directly to the address bar.

Is that all the major characters of the game? If yes, then i kinda bummed out cuz i had seriously spoiled myself. :p
I initially just wanna know the main char's bios, but you know how curiousity works, i just keep scrolling down reading everyone's bios...
Maybe to put on another spoiler box for non-initial party characters?
I didn't knew about this problem with Mediafire. Link works fine for me. o_O Guess I'll change the downloadlink to go to my blog if it's a problem. :D

The characterbios are of all party members, but I don't think they spoiler much. :) Or would you say you're less motivated to search for them now that you know about them already?

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The characterbios are of all party members, but I don't think they spoiler much. :) Or would you say you're less motivated to search for them now that you know about them already?
That's one reason, but the truth is i just kinda hate myself for ruining the fun of surprises! :p
Don't worry though, i won't let that stops me from playing this game!

Oh yeah, an error occurred every time i exit Options window.
It says "Error: ENOENT: no such file directory, open 'D:\save\config.rpgsave'".
I put the exe in the Disk D btw.

EDIT: How do you save the game? In my case every time i press confirm in the save slot nothing happens.
I have a feeling this problem is related to that 'Option window exit' bug above.

EDIT2: Goddamn HAHAHA!! :p
I finally found out what's wrong, it turns out that if you don't put the exe in a smaller folder, all sorts of bugs happen!
The game is bugged when i put the exe simply on Disk D, then i tried to make a new folder and put the exe there, and blam all bugs gone!

Last edited:
OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I couldn't recreate your error so far. Normally the save\config.rpgsave saves the configuration you make in the game. Did you move the .exe file after changing an option in the game by chance? That way he wouldn't be able to find the folder "save" which is supposed to be in the same folder as the .exe file.

Edit: Glad the problem was solved! :) I'll put the next version in a folder with an empty save folder and a readme to point out the problem. Hopefully this will prevent it from occurring again. :)

Last edited:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where can i find stone? ive ran all over the place and cant find it anywhere.

ran into hellhound, is she recruitable atm? if so, where did she go after the first encounter?

Also ... teached = taught :p

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

oh shit, skilltrees in an RPG Maker game ?

jk, looking good so far.
i'll give it a try sometime later.

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

oh shit, skilltrees in an RPG Maker game ?

jk, looking good so far.
i'll give it a try sometime later.
*quickly edits the skilltree out of the game* :p
Make sure to leave your feedback once you played it, or I won't know if it was just an empty promise! ;)

And I edited the main post to have the character bios in two spoilers as well as adding a downloadlink for MEGA, since the Mediafire is causing problems.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks really promising. And unlike 99% of english games only in need of a little bit QCing instead of "learnenglishdamnit111"

Are you or your writer german?

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes, I'm german and writing the dialogs. In theory I have a spellchecker, who already helped fixing some stuff, but because of PC problems wasn't able to help out lately. :/
Feel free to point out anything wrong or if it sounds strange. I'm happy about all mistakes I can get rid off. :D

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

semi bug, every time you talk to the 4 main guys in the kings room, it always flashes the corronation complete dialog, long after you finished it

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

semi bug, every time you talk to the 4 main guys in the kings room, it always flashes the corronation complete dialog, long after you finished it
Unlimited quest reward!? O.O Will be fixed immediately! :D

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure if its rewarding anything, just poping up the message.

also, still cant find the stone needed to rebuild the barracks =(

OP
RyenSaotome

RyenSaotome

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You're not actually looking for stones, but for a person able to provide enough stones to rebuild the entire fort. A little tip: You need to talk twice to that character, before he tells you about selling stones. And if that's still not enough, you can look below in the spoiler for the solution. :)

The stones are provided by a man in the bar of the capital. He's on the right side of the bar and says only "..." on his first dialog.