What's new

Shards of Agon [WIP] - DLC public release

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Shards of Agon

What is Shards of Agon ?

Shards of Agon is a indie RPG game that tells the story of Ilona, an undiscovered sorceress in a struggle to put her life in order and at the same time fullfill her destiny.

This game features:
- Adult explicit scenes;

- HD images 1280*720;
- Choice based gameplay;

- Immersive story;

- Over 50 images;
- Animated scenes

I plan on bringing a couple of features in upcoming updates like:

- Gods system - chose a God to worship and get special rewards at the end of the update;
- Quest Journal;
- More animated scenes;
- Sandbox areas;
- More side-quests;
- Easter eggs hidden into the game;
- More magic.

Demo link (bug fixes):

ZIP File:

If you like the game and you want to see more of it please support me on my Patreon page:

I'm always open for constructive feedback so please feel free to tell me if some areas might need improvement!

Thank you for your support!

Last edited:

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: Shards of Agon [WIP]

*nose bleed*

the women look hot. XD

So I take it, it's a rpg game?

How is the battle system?

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, these ones are hot, some of them will be kinda cold :) .

Yep, RPG it is! And for the battle system, I don't really plan on adding battle to the game. I'd rather keep it story based. The only battle you will have to take part in is the battle of "what road should i take??".

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

Hmm a girl with Cleopatra like wig and no watermelon size breasts? Nods in approval
Also im used to praying to gods and being rewarded every now and then (Neverwinter). Looks nice

nuclearbomb

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks rather cool, I'll have to check this out when I got time. However I'm wondering, what kind of fetishes is this game going to have?

ICHIBANnerdy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The demo was a bit shorter than I would have liked it to be, but so far it seems decent. Although there are about three issues that I have with this demo. I personally feel that the intro sex scene is somewhat pointless, as it doesn't really feel like it connects with the MC. It's obvious that it does connect, but it's just too short that it doesn't really have an impact on me. The second issue that I have is that the game basically stops working after you become immune and tell the lady about your uncle. You and the lady just walk into the tree and get stuck there. The third issue is something personal and doesn't really take away from the game, is that there should have been more tease. What I mean by that is that I was hoping for at least some sort of sex scene with the MC, not the intro or that memory flood.

I'm sorry if it feels like I'm somewhat shitting on this; because I'm not trying to at all. I'm actually quite excited for more, as the female designs are quite attractive, and I'm excited to see what will happen to them. I'm also looking forward to the God system, it makes this game completely different from other games on this site; if choosing gods does affect certain things in the game.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The demo was a bit shorter than I would have liked it to be, but so far it seems decent. Although there are about three issues that I have with this demo. I personally feel that the intro sex scene is somewhat pointless, as it doesn't really feel like it connects with the MC. It's obvious that it does connect, but it's just too short that it doesn't really have an impact on me. The second issue that I have is that the game basically stops working after you become immune and tell the lady about your uncle. You and the lady just walk into the tree and get stuck there. The third issue is something personal and doesn't really take away from the game, is that there should have been more tease. What I mean by that is that I was hoping for at least some sort of sex scene with the MC, not the intro or that memory flood.

I'm sorry if it feels like I'm somewhat shitting on this; because I'm not trying to at all. I'm actually quite excited for more, as the female designs are quite attractive, and I'm excited to see what will happen to them. I'm also looking forward to the God system, it makes this game completely different from other games on this site; if choosing gods does affect certain things in the game.

I admit that the intro could have been done better but i'm just starting to get the hang of this so expect better in the future.

The bug will be looked into and solved, it must have slipped somehow - thanks a lot for pointing it out!

As for the sex scenes, I wanted to make the start of the game give a bit of an introduction to the game story and i mainly focused on that. There is a hidden quest in the game activated by a chain of choices that reveals a few things.

Regarding Gods system, i will reveal a little about how it works after the next update.

Thanks for the feedback. It didn't feel like trashing at all. It is actually quite productive from my perspective.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks rather cool, I'll have to check this out when I got time. However I'm wondering, what kind of fetishes is this game going to have?
Well, i'll just let you imagine what could happen in a medieval world that has magic and Gods in it.:)

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi, just tried your game, i totally agree about the 3 previous issues and i'll add one.

First, the artwork is really good.

Still, i think this starts with the dumbest quest i ever experienced in a RPG /HRPG, not only you have to to fetch things one by one but you even added that stupid fence to add to the players pain.
Really, i can think of a couple of games with similar terrible "go fetch" quest but you beat them all.

Sorry if that sound aggressive but i had to get through it to test it so you might understand me.

If you care about the quality of your game, you might want to think harder for future quests (and even remove that fence )

As for the intro scene, i'll add the guy's position is really wrong, he can't be fucking his partner, looks like those erotic movies where they fake making love but you know there isn't any penetration. ;-)

Well i hope you'll work hard for your next release, it has some potential.

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey, just want to say, your art is really, really good! You really know how to make your characters look amazingly hot! Keep up the great work! :)

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi, just tried your game, i totally agree about the 3 previous issues and i'll add one.

First, the artwork is really good.

Still, i think this starts with the dumbest quest i ever experienced in a RPG /HRPG, not only you have to to fetch things one by one but you even added that stupid fence to add to the players pain.
Really, i can think of a couple of games with similar terrible "go fetch" quest but you beat them all.

Sorry if that sound aggressive but i had to get through it to test it so you might understand me.

If you care about the quality of your game, you might want to think harder for future quests (and even remove that fence )

As for the intro scene, i'll add the guy's position is really wrong, he can't be fucking his partner, looks like those erotic movies where they fake making love but you know there isn't any penetration. ;-)

Well i hope you'll work hard for your next release, it has some potential.
Ok, good couple of points. I will take your point into consideration on future releases!

Could have put it nicer though. Not that i am sensitive or anything but you are really close to looking like you're trolling :).

I understand your points though and i can confirm i exaggerated a bit with the "gathering" quests. I will definitely avoid that in the future.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fixed a few things and re-posted the demo version.

// Removed that fence.
// Fixed the game getting stuck after choosing to tell Alonid about your uncle.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Some pics from the upcoming update.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version 0.1 released on my patreon page :

This updated features:
- 92 HD images;
- 3 animated scenes;
- Approximately 25 minutes of gameplay;
- A deeper introduction into the game plot;
- New maps;

This release is only available for patrons for the time being.

Buffmuffin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I made it to, 'We need salt"...

The tasks are just too trivial and mundane.

I appreciate the women not having tits like beachballs though. That brought me in...

The story, or at least the run here, run there tasks need some work, though.... That was very off putting.

Would need to have the time sink tasks modified and know a good deal more about what fetishes and kinks will be involved before i could support on patreon, however.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I made it to, 'We need salt"...

The tasks are just too trivial and mundane.

I appreciate the women not having tits like beachballs though. That brought me in...

The story, or at least the run here, run there tasks need some work, though.... That was very off putting.

Would need to have the time sink tasks modified and know a good deal more about what fetishes and kinks will be involved before i could support on patreon, however.
Thanks for the feedback .

I learned a lesson from feedback received previously and I avoided adding these tedious tasks in the current update. I plan on trying to refurbish the demo version as well. Sadly, my time is limited due to my job so this will probably take a while as I am mainly focusing on updates.

As for fetishes, I can't say that the game will focus on one specific fetish. It will have a few fetishes you can chose from inside the game based on the path you chose with more added in time after holding polls to see what is more desired.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I created a poll to decide what outfit should Ilona have in the next update.
Here are the outfits you can chose from:

Outfit 1 :

Outfit 2 :

Outfit 3:

You can cast your vote at the following link:

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shards of Agon [WIP] - Poll for v0.2

Poll is still available until tomorrow.

For the moment, the winner is Outfit number 3 having 45% of the votes.

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

15 Days left until the next update.

The next update features :

- Introduction to Gods.
- First branch of important choices that will affect future game-play.
- Sandbox features.
- A few mini-quests.
- More power for the player.
- More freedom.

Bellow you can see a few scenes from the future update:

OP
PlatinumTH

PlatinumTH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shards of Agon [WIP] - v0.2 releases today

Version 0.1 is available on my Patreon page for 5$ pledges.

Version 0.2 will be available by the end of the day as well. Stay tuned for news regarding highlights of the latest update.