What's new

FutadomWorld - Binding Sim

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Futadom World – Binding Sim is a dating simulator game in a futanari world.

A whole new world with a new third gender

Imagine a world where your landlord is a futa, your pharmacist is a futa, your teacher is a futa, your gym coach is a futa, your hairdresser is a futa...

Basically, something happened with mankind and now we have a new gender: Futa. Men became something like sex slaves for the futa, that are the main gender of the world.

There's a good story in my opinion, and a interesting critic about the relations between women and men.

The game is in the 0.1v alpha, so don't expect to face a lot of content. Anyway, it's a interesting idea for a game.

~ Link for the Trailer ~

~ Images ~

~ Patreon ~

P.S: I don't know if there's already a topic for this game, but i searched and i didn't found so...

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: FutadomWorld - Binding Sim

If the pictures didn't already give it away, the game is mostly Futa on Male, so if you're not into that, don't bother unless you want to delve into the story.

Reactions: Kat

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So tomorrow is a public release then? Might as well check it out.

OP
Eyesday

Eyesday

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So tomorrow is a public release then? Might as well check it out.
I tried the 0.1v and tbh with you i couldn't play the entire game because everytime i tried to go to the "city" in the top of the screen my game crashed, so i don't know if this is some bug or maybe was just my computer. Anyway, in this version there's a lot of endings - and they're all sex endings -. I guess 0.2 will bring some good stuff. ;D

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, not many futa on male games out there.

Dating sim is a good choice, provided it isn't preachy or fixated on gender politics; I'll keep an eye on it many months from now.

Thanks for sharing.

rllog

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guess they don't care about people not paying them any money to stick to the schedule of public releases. On the first one.
Suddenly lost all interest in it.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Guess they don't care about people not paying them any money to stick to the schedule of public releases. On the first one.
Suddenly lost all interest in it.
I lost all interest when they asked for $20 just to test their game. Ridiculous. Sucks too because I'm always looking for more futa/male stuff.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I generally go for futa, but not futa on M

M on futa makes a world of difference.

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy crap, seeing the name of this game, and then checking it out to find out that its real, I thought my prayers had finally been answered! A dating sim in a world of Futa Doms looking to "Bind" you to them? Literally the only thing that could be better is if the protag was shota!

But then I tried to play the demo of the game and realized that it cost 20$ just to try it! This niche is super rare, and definitly has an audience that is willing to pay, but 20$ for an unfinished demo is just too steep. They should change it to 1$ gets you Demo access and once you pledge 20$ or 30$ you get full game upon release. Thats just my two cents.

Regardless will DEFINITLY be keeping an eye on this as Futa X Male stuff is sorely needed!

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure I understand the $20 for the demo comments.
I just downloaded the public 0.1 version for free from their site.

The public version comes out a month later (which is now) than the backers, and is a pay IF you want download, as mentioned on their site
'(This is donationware, so pay what you can. That said, we'd really appreciate any support you could give us—and it'll speed along the continuing development of FDW.) '

Just mentioning it if folks TL;DR their page and wanted to try the demo.

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahhh! I see I see! I had looked before the public demo came out, and hadnt posted then. A few days passed, and I saw the link again on the first page and didn't really try to find the demo the second time I went to their Patreon.

After trying said demo... This is Perfect! Good writing, witty lines, fun minigames... The creators really know what they are doing, and the art is pretty damn good! They have earned my 20 dollars and I look forward to more in the coming months!

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ahhh! I see I see! I had looked before the public demo came out, and hadnt posted then. A few days passed, and I saw the link again on the first page and didn't really try to find the demo the second time I went to their Patreon.
This. Also after playing the demo.......this shit makes me uncomfortable. Like, I was looking forward to seeing some futaxmale and domination but this is a completely different thing than I was expecting.

my BIGGEST gripe is that you spend all this time building a relationship with Vicky, for instance, and she says she loves how you can keep up with her and how yall can talk and all that.....but after all's said and done by the end you're just another stupid male that's barely able to function in general. Just rubs me in all the wrong ways. What's the point of building a relationship with someone you actually like if you're going to permanently change them to be the same as literally everyone else?

Yes I know I'm putting way too much thought into this, but I found it so disgusting that I just can't. All that build up for an ending that could have been done with literally anyone in the game's world and had the exact same outcome.

Animations were nice and when things were actually happening I enjoyed the writing then, but overall I just can't.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This. Also after playing the demo.......this shit makes me uncomfortable. Like, I was looking forward to seeing some futaxmale and domination but this is a completely different thing than I was expecting.

my BIGGEST gripe is that you spend all this time building a relationship with Vicky, for instance, and she says she loves how you can keep up with her and how yall can talk and all that.....but after all's said and done by the end you're just another stupid male that's barely able to function in general. Just rubs me in all the wrong ways. What's the point of building a relationship with someone you actually like if you're going to permanently change them to be the same as literally everyone else?

Yes I know I'm putting way too much thought into this, but I found it so disgusting that I just can't. All that build up for an ending that could have been done with literally anyone in the game's world and had the exact same outcome.

Animations were nice and when things were actually happening I enjoyed the writing then, but overall I just can't.
I feel the same as you... I don't have a problem with anything else but I don't like that your character ending is always the same, be a pet for a futa character, you just choose who.

In fact if you want to make a "if futa fucks you, you become more stupid and sex addict" it feels like it would be more right for one of those "lose and be raped" games.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I feel the same as you... I don't have a problem with anything else but I don't like that your character ending is always the same, be a pet for a futa character, you just choose who.

In fact if you want to make a "if futa fucks you, you become more stupid and sex addict" it feels like it would be more right for one of those "lose and be raped" games.
I agree. The endings where you get raped or something similar were perfectly fine for me. Fits the characters and world perfectly fine.

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Interesting from a culture aspect, as that's been a common complaint from women who were expected to give up their dreams, and instead cook, clean and raise kids back in the day (and still do depending on location).

There are two 'endings' with Vicky if you hadn't got them. One is the more addicted slut (poorly treated servant), the other as the subish partner (waiter with a subish but loving relationship). IIRC the trigger being telling Vicky to persue her dreams of the bar, and helping her with the money to get the good ending.

But yeah the 'good' ending outcome still reflects the world it's set in with the women running things, like a flipside of the RL example above.

Last edited:

Feren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We're on the same page here. I have almost zero experience with futa on male games/art but I still really enjoyed this demo's theme, writing, characters and gameplay (except that frikin minigame, but that in a second). But maaan... that ending... Uh, I had some week long moral hangover after this one. I've seen some pretty f*cked up things in some of the many hentai games I've played up to this point but this... this one is on the whole new level when you really start thinking about how this world and its society function.

Even outside of that, when we just get to the our protagonist and his love choice (Vicky, as she's the only one now) it's still so, soooo... wrong. In so many ways. You spend all that time getting to know each other, you drink together, laugh together, go on the dates, joke around, talk about your past, your dreams and all of that... And it has no purpose at all. Both of you know that you'll end up as just another almost brainless male without any trace of his own personality and unable to make his own decisions. Because of that, all this dating and getting to know each other makes basically no sense, because after your character gets through that "binding" he won't care if his mistress is Vicky, that bully futa from the bar or some other random futa from the street. He'll "love" them all the same (even though he'll probably be a bit more happy if his mistress will treat him well, I guess). Vicky even says at one point before "the binding" that she loves you. Well, great Vicky, thanks a lot. If you really love me so much, then how about not just killing everything that I am with your own spunk? Would be really nice, ya know?

Damn, even being futa in this world is horribly wrong... Either you just use males purely for pleasure or go homo with other futa and have a happy life with them because otherwise, if you really fall in love with an unbounded guy then you're in for some huge ass depression after your first night together because the one you loved so much will be no more...

Uh.

F*ck.

That's seriously one messed up world.

Also, that damned "minigame". Seriously, they should tone down the difficulty on that. I like to think that I'm a pretty hardcore gamer with a good reflex but damn if that wasn't the hardest minigame I had to play in the recent memory. First level was ok, but the other two were simply ridiculous. It would be fine if that was an optional thing but if that's a requirement to move the story forward then it really has to be toned down quite a bit. Especially that, ya know, when people intend to play a sim date game I don't think most of them expect Dark Souls: The Minigame. I honestly almost gave up at one point on the third level. Or hell, maybe it's pretty easy and I'm just getting old. Still, it would be nice to not lock the entire dating sim story behind one reflex-based minigame. Just a thought.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Interesting from a culture aspect, as that's been a common complaint from women who were expected to give up their dreams, and instead cook, clean and raise kids back in the day (and still do depending on location).
I suppose if you took this and multiplied it by 5 or 10 then you'd have a point. But in reality your example isn't even close to this.

-snip-
Also, that damned "minigame". Seriously, they should tone down the difficulty on that. I like to think that I'm a pretty hardcore gamer with a good reflex but damn if that wasn't the hardest minigame I had to play in the recent memory. First level was ok, but the other two were simply ridiculous. It would be fine if that was an optional thing but if that's a requirement to move the story forward then it really has to be toned down quite a bit. Especially that, ya know, when people intend to play a sim date game I don't think most of them expect Dark Souls: The Minigame. I honestly almost gave up at one point on the third level. Or hell, maybe it's pretty easy and I'm just getting old. Still, it would be nice to not lock the entire dating sim story behind one reflex-based minigame. Just a thought.
Agreed with all.

Also, the minigame is actually easy as fuck. I was confused at first, but once I figured it out, I dreaded it as just being a waste of time. Swipe some drinks really quick, then mouse over to the water or pee buttons to drop the related bars. while your mouse isn't over the lips, you won't drink any drinks at all. Super easy.

Feren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, the minigame is actually easy as fuck. I was confused at first, but once I figured it out, I dreaded it as just being a waste of time. Swipe some drinks really quick, then mouse over to the water or pee buttons to drop the related bars. while your mouse isn't over the lips, you won't drink any drinks at all. Super easy.
Wait... You can actually lover those bars...? Well then, it's good to know that. Don't recall any tips about it in the "tutorial" but if that's a thing...

Ah well, you learn something new everyday.

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait... You can actually lover those bars...? Well then, it's good to know that. Don't recall any tips about it in the "tutorial" but if that's a thing...

Ah well, you learn something new everyday.
It doesn't tell you in the tutorial. To be fair, once you notice the buttons you'll ask yourself "Wait, how did I not notice those?"

Also are you saying you beat it without the buttons? How the hell? Lol

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The only problem i have with the demo is how rue reacts after the movie blowjob date with Vicky. i even saved before the date and ran through all the options about 5 times. if rue really cared about futa dominance she should try to bind you if you take the deal or try to fight for the money, but instead she just leaves you slightly ass fucked and walks off, even when the game pretty much said don't trust rue because she'll bind you when you aren't looking.