What's new

ACT Ci-En Active [10YenHage / 10円はげ] DARKGATE

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you can check the cien yourself you know, but its trucking along pretty well, content looks great

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
He posted this on his twitter a couple of weeks ago
Yeah dev posts a lot of animation/model stuff on their twitter pretty regularly. Ci-en posts are rare, but when one is made it's generally solid progress updates. I'm holding out for a demo before the end of the year.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The developer has been adding in a lot since the last time we posted in here, but here's a quick summary.

- A new revamped mini-map and navigation system.
- Game is now from the unconventional WASD/QE camera setup to a TPS camera setup by popular demand.
- A handful of in-depth explanation posts surrounding the debuffs and H mechanics.
- A couple of new enemies that haven't been showcased before.
- Gallery being implemented.
- A couple of suit and accessory showcases, as well as a possible glasses accessory[?].

But yeah, there's also been quite a lot of lore-building on the side as well. No new demo as of yet, but progress has been really great so far.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there three main characters or is he just showing off customisation?

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there three main characters or is he just showing off customisation?
As far as I'm aware, it looked more like lore building, testing, and customization options: the options being the vizor, suit color, and possibly glasses.

1695074208352.png

This ponytail character does have a name "Nichole", but that's about it.

Dojo_dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I could pass only one message to the Dev. LIGHTING! It's all about lighting, lighting makes the final product more immersive.

Also.. Zeiram! XD

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
new public demo

im kinda curious. is there any paid demo this dev has or is there only this one?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
new public demo

im kinda curious. is there any paid demo this dev has or is there only this one?
The demo is pretty much identical to the old one. I think the dev even said something along the lines of "the demo has nothing new, I just wanted to release a new one since that's what everyone is doing right now". Eeeeeh.
Not seeing anything about a paid demo

Exacto

Reputation score
There is some new stuff in the demo, but it's almost entirely related to systems he announced last year, like the minimap and checkpoints. That being said, there is a new area that can only be reached once you clear the stage and start a new game. Still no H in that area though.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Speak of the devil, and they shall post an with H stuff apparently.
Updated the OP - looks like there's two animations for the flying enemy, full clothing destruction and masturbation. To trigger the second animation, you need to have 3 present on defeat. You can do this by kiting 1 or 2 from the side-room in the north (where it tells you that enemies will be alerted by the sound of your shots), to the room with the pillar in the south where there are 2 more nearby.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Updated the OP - looks like there's two animations for the flying enemy, full clothing destruction and masturbation. To trigger the second animation, you need to have 3 present on defeat. You can do this by kiting 1 or 2 from the side-room in the north (where it tells you that enemies will be alerted by the sound of your shots), to the room with the pillar in the south where there are 2 more nearby.
The article also mentions there exists a third fly animation if you get 6 of them aggroed, but this is currently impossible to achieve in game.

Turtle51

Lurker
Reputation score
It is 100% possible to do as there are 2 in one of the first zones, 2 in the area where it tells you that gunshots attract enemies, and two in the last room. You just need to not kill any of them and drag them all into one zone like i did, the animation is a triple penetration(O,V,A).

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Did the guy show a preview of the 6 flies at the same time? Cause its a real pain in the ass to deal with eeverything just to get the scene

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah I tried a few times but couldn't manage to clear off the other mobs without accidentally shooting a fly.
Can't dodge through them either, and after a defeat or two you get stuck in an arousal loop... and get defeated again whilst you can't do anything.

Guess you need to use cheat engine?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The arousal loop is solvable by just waiting, the poison wears off after 5 minutes, so too many defeats won't lock you out. The tricky bit is killing off all the walkers in the groups with the flies so they don't block the flies from chasing you, and then surviving the chase across the whole map with 2-4 flies chasing you.

Edit: Okay, difficulty setting affects spawns. Hard mode has flies patrolling the corridors, so I think that'd be the best place to get the scene.

Edit2: Yeah, boosting the difficulty was the right call. Enemies now need 4 hits to kill, but in addition to the 2 flies in the loop around the teleporter, and the two at the noise ambush north of that, there are 2 more new flies that patrol between these two areas. Do a couple of quick runs to pick up a heal, carbine and max ammo, exiting and saving then reloading that save - this lets you keep the items, so you can go into the proper attempt with 3 heals. You could pull the flies north or south, but what I did was run north, use the carbine to gun through the walkers that spot you and keep running east, making sure i had the 4 flies (i'd picked up the 2 patrolling ones by this point) following me. Past the ambush is a loop, so I ran that to turn around without dashing through the flies, then lead them back the way I'd come and then south to the carbine teleporter with the last 2 flies. The heals ensure you can survive a few more mistakes that cause the flies to hit you. Since gunshots aggro enemies, you can use them to pull foes at the teleporter and ambush from greater range.

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
you can also masturbate to get rid of the poison after it hits a certain threshold though i forget the button