What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Bro I don't know what to do anymore. I've been trying for days and cannot get it to work. I've looked through the whole thread. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The setup guide looks good but it doesn't work for me, I think I need someone to show me how to properly install the game itself with cardwith and all that. I tried changing my locale to Japan like people said and it did nothing. I don't think my game is properly installed because some of the text in cardwith is neither Japanese or English. I know I'm asking for too much handholding but it's frustrating knowing obviously people have made it so what am I doing wrong.
Make sure locale is set to Japanese and that you've restarted after making the change.

Now follow the simplified guide with my shit mouse writing. Should hopefully be in the right order.

Attachments

Azizella

Reputation score
Make sure locale is set to Japanese and that you've restarted after making the change.

Now follow the simplified guide with my shit mouse writing. Should hopefully be in the right order.
I tried again and had the same result as before however I managed to fix it. It was indeed the locale that wasn't changed which was hiding in my "Administrative Language Settings" which is why it couldn't operate. It works now. For anyone having the same issue, changing your region is not enough, make sure to change the option I marked in the picture below in your settings. I was too stupid to realize that.

Thank you Arde645. Thanks to you I really looked into it 😅

Attachments