What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

772alllo

Reputation score
i see the Leah character but i clicked and it black screen , anyone help pls T_T

satitthai

Reputation score
can somone help me i don t know how to run mushi no kangoku in cardwirth i m stuck all day to find how to run it fuckkkkkkkkk told me step by step pls

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can somone help me i don t know how to run mushi no kangoku in cardwirth i m stuck all day to find how to run it fuckkkkkkkkk told me step by step pls
read the first post, there is a guide

hh12202018

Reputation score
Not sure if I just downloaded the wrong version or what but I don't see any button for the banana bug scene in the recall events. I also can't seem to find forest 2 or waterfall even after exploring sewers. Is the link out of date cause I'm pretty sure I used the link for 0.71b but ended up on like 0.70 or something.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ummm. Guys, Viscaria IS the author of Mushi no Kangoku. He only works on this game in his spare time and when mood strikes him so thats why developement is crawling at snail's pace.

Rustygx

Reputation score
I'd say it's probably abandoned now since the last update was 3+ yrs ago

mkopl3467

Reputation score
I'd say it's probably abandoned now since the last update was 3+ yrs ago
The author said that he will start making the game after he finishes the picture collection.

The latest news can be see here:
free subscribe:watch to his news
Paid subscribe: watch to his picture collection

Englsih is not my mother tongue,please excuse the weird grammar.

fedom47

Reputation score
what new version, the last version from their website came out in 2013

here
Does someone has patch dwarf bug birth event?

Last edited by a moderator:

NeroD_175

Reputation score
I'm unable to load my save files.. Everytime I try to load it gives me this error message that says that the scenario file doesnt exist or has been altered.

any idea on how to fix it?

Attachments

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are you trying to load a save from a previous version? It might be that old saves are not compatible

NeroD_175

Reputation score
are you trying to load a save from a previous version? It might be that old saves are not compatible
No even if the save is from 1 minute ago it never works. maybe it's because of the translation patch? I'm using V0.71B.

sayori447

Reputation score
So, I can't seem to get it to work. I'm gonna try other things before I get a response but... I just get a black screen when I load the scenario

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, I can't seem to get it to work. I'm gonna try other things before I get a response but... I just get a black screen when I load the scenario
have you followed the guide on the first page?

anti14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the game developers blog(pic related) i think it is save to say that the Mushi no Kangoku will not be getting any more updates. he is going to work on a new project that is going to run on Unity.

This is probably for the best. Despite MnK being a very good game, Cardwirth and its relatively complicated set up just holds it back way too much in reaching a wider audiance.

In the meantime i am trying to look for similair games like MnK with similair insect mechanics, but i am not able to find any. Does someone have any recommendations? preferably translated.

Attachments

Last edited:

Gemerlinus

Reputation score
i tried to get it to work but it dosen't does somebody have a drop in file and can i have it ? thx if yes

Azizella

Reputation score
Bro I don't know what to do anymore. I've been trying for days and cannot get it to work. I've looked through the whole thread. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. The setup guide looks good but it doesn't work for me, I think I need someone to show me how to properly install the game itself with cardwith and all that. I tried changing my locale to Japan like people said and it did nothing. I don't think my game is properly installed because some of the text in cardwith is neither Japanese or English. I know I'm asking for too much handholding but it's frustrating knowing obviously people have made it so what am I doing wrong.