What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Check you have the correct version of the patch for the version of the translation patch

paparapa

Reputation score
I don't get why asking for a link is so "illegal" cus I've seen it been done multiple times on here but ok I'll roll with it...thanks for the advise I guess...

Well what do you suggest? How am I supposed to get what I asked for then? Or find it? I searched for it but didn't find anything...
I don't get it either. For legal issue? How is this site different than any other site that offers link in discussion. Those other forums are not legal? It's like going to a pizza shop and you are not allowed to ask for cheese. Only the crust and selected toppings. Once u ask for cheese you are police handcuffed.

Back to topic, are the images animated? or just still CGI? Still CGI RPG alike games nowadays are such a turn off.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I don't get it either. For legal issue? How is this site different than any other site that offers link in discussion. Those other forums are not legal? It's like going to a pizza shop and you are not allowed to ask for cheese. Only the crust and selected toppings. Once u ask for cheese you are police handcuffed.
Because lazy idiots who can't be bothered to do anything for themselves will flood threads with "gibbe link plz" if it's allowed, we know this from experience as we didn't enforce this rule for a long time and plenty of threads were jam-packed with such worthless crap. Though I'll be honest I'd probably like it if it were against the rules to do any sort of begging.

paparapa

Reputation score
Because lazy idiots who can't be bothered to do anything for themselves will flood threads with "gibbe link plz" if it's allowed, we know this from experience as we didn't enforce this rule for a long time and plenty of threads were jam-packed with such worthless crap. Though I'll be honest I'd probably like it if it were against the rules to do any sort of begging.
Just asking out of curiosity. Well, I guess being a moderator you have to deal with all those sort of shyte requests. Probably something we havent experience on a full scale yet. Fair enough then.

On topic, I downloaded so many H games lately only to be disappointed with still/stagnant CGI pics. Wonder if there is anything fresh here.

yorke

Reputation score
I followed it, it seemed to be difficult to sleep for me because I didn't understand how to install this game. Can someone help make a video of the installation or take a picture and tell me what to do instead? (I have downloaded this game for 5 days and still don't understand) :(:cry:o_O

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
On topic, I downloaded so many H games lately only to be disappointed with still/stagnant CGI pics. Wonder if there is anything fresh here.
Are you talking about this game in particular? The scenes are essentially animated. By that, I mean the animation here is really just flashing a bunch of still CGs rapidly. Not a proper animation but it's smooth enough to look like one.

I followed it, it seemed to be difficult to sleep for me because I didn't understand how to install this game. Can someone help make a video of the installation or take a picture and tell me what to do instead? (I have downloaded this game for 5 days and still don't understand) :(:cry:o_O
I already made a picture guide which is posted in the OP. Which part did you not understand? I don't expect my picture guide to be completely clear on its own but I figured people would understand it as they follow along the written directions by others.

yorke

Reputation score
Are you talking about this game in particular? The scenes are essentially animated. By that, I mean the animation here is really just flashing a bunch of still CGs rapidly. Not a proper animation but it's smooth enough to look like one.

I already made a picture guide which is posted in the OP. Which part did you not understand? I don't expect my picture guide to be completely clear on its own but I figured people would understand it as they follow along the written directions by others.
I saw it but still didn't understand.

SFlame56

Reputation score
Im getting a EEFFACE error evertime i load the game to start up

Belmont1997

Reputation score
I always get struck in the blue screen part, there's only a single option there and then black screen with nothing. Wonder what i am doing wrong? This thing requires japanese locale to run?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I always get struck in the blue screen part, there's only a single option there and then black screen with nothing. Wonder what i am doing wrong? This thing requires japanese locale to run?
Yes it does require Japanese locale to run. It also requires Japanese locale when extracting the files otherwise the filenames will be messed up.

tngb001

Reputation score
Re: [183]蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku)

Yep, just checked - everything is localizable through WirthBuilder - variables, names, text, etc. Only CardWirth itself will stay unlocalized (options and stuff like that). Haven't found any option to export text, though - no wonder, because I don't know japanese.
hey is there anybody still here? Can someone help me pls? :(
I've done all the step and play it successfully but it only appear the dialog and no scene, only a blue screen. Can someone help me pls?

Mossy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey is there anybody still here? Can someone help me pls? :(
I've done all the step and play it successfully but it only appear the dialog and no scene, only a blue screen. Can someone help me pls?
You're sure your computer is set to japanese locale? using a temporary solution that works with most other games doesn't for this game. Other than that you might need to do a full reinstall, I have noticed that some runs don't work correctly (like I had a run where I couldn't get any item in the forest, it was either "nothing" or monsters).

Rustygx

Reputation score
Looks like development of this is pretty much one update a year or less :(

Reputation score
one update a year or less
Yep, The Author said that he only works on this project when he feels he want to, and the last time when "he feels he want to" was two damn years ago
Now you know our pain.....of waiting for this shit to update 😭

deadlynadder395

Reputation score
Re: [183]蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku)

Yep, just checked - everything is localizable through WirthBuilder - variables, names, text, etc. Only CardWirth itself will stay unlocalized (options and stuff like that). Haven't found any option to export text, though - no wonder, because I don't know japanese.
hi so i followed everything and this weird incrpytid text shows up when i press play scenario

esejed0

Reputation score
hy guys, is anyone here?
i want to know how to unlock the extra scenes, and i got a card and how it can be used ?

Cinders

Reputation score
Sucks that the "giving birth to wharf roaches" .70/.71 patch is no longer available.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like the 0.71 link still works

Edit: Also, the 0.71b link on the seesaawiki page still works too

Last edited:

Rustygx

Reputation score
Happy New Year's, this time I come bearing roach babies!

While working on the micro 0.71 patch, I noticed by pure chance that there was a scene of giving birth to wharf roaches already in the game (since at least 0.70). Judging by the file structure, it was intended to be shown upon using the temptation ring, but that event currently points to the same scene that's shown when you lose consciousness while battling roaches with 0-5 lewdness (i.e. the defeat scene that isn't Game Over). I'm not sure if that was a mistake on the developer's part or if it was intentional because they considered the scene incomplete (it's a bit short), but I just swapped that pointer over so you too can enjoy becoming a mother if you'd like.

Just throw this in the cardwirth scenario folder like you would the other patches (you can apply this one over the top of 0.70 English patch or to 0.71, it won't cause any problems) and then use the Libido Ring in battle with wharf roaches~

I tried, but didn't see anything unusual - although it's certainly possible that there's something I haven't found.
Do you still have this patch? Link is down. :)