What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

Ecchi Sanuki

Reputation score
Anyone else having slow animations for this game? It seems to be a problem with AMD CPUs, as I've had this problem with an old and new one. Meanwhile a computer with a relatively old Intel cpu plays the animations fine. I can't seem to find a fix for this. I've tried it with CardWirth Next along with the regular CardWirth. CardWirthPy gives me some 'data/font' error so I'd like to know how to fix that too.

Also are all the new H-scenes in the gallery? From what I can see, there's 2 new ones, some banana/bug thing and a cicada scene. From what posts are describing here, there seems to be more than just 2 new ones.

EDIT: Well I managed to fix both of the above problems by getting CardWirthPy to work. Turns out the download for some reason is missing the 'Data/Font' folder. I had to download it separately off of the repository. And CardWirthPy seems to be significantly more efficient than CW and CWN since it runs the animations smoothly with lower cpu usage.
So how do you get the CardWirthPy or how do you get it working?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
So how do you get the CardWirthPy or how do you get it working?
Follow the CardWirthPy link in the first post and click the download link. It should be pretty clear which link it is.
If some error about "data/font" pops up when attempting to open it, then go back to the site and click on Source in the sidebar. Then navigate to the Data\Font folder and there should be 5 fonts inside. Click on them and press 'view raw' for each of them to download it all. Create a 'Font' folder inside the Data folder for CardWirthPy and drop the font files inside.

It seems like a lot of people have trouble setting up this game. I wouldn't mind making a 'prepped' version of CardWirth, but I'm told that save files can't transfer between computers so it wouldn't work. Unless something in these newer CardWirth versions have changed that.

QuantumWorld

Reputation score
I wanna ask a question. Do you have to get all the previous files as well? like .68 .69 .70? because certain events like the dragon fly thing are no longer in the book area and apparenly there is another scene that was on an image site had events that I dont have.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
certain events like the dragon fly thing are no longer in the book area and apparenly there is another scene that was on an image site had events that I dont have.
There are like 2-3 scenes that have gotten swapped out from the book menu throughout the updates. Though it's nothing really major imo. You could download old versions if you want to see those specific scenes. Alternatively, they can also be viewed in the latest update if you poke around the debug menu.

kaka'sTech

Reputation score
For those who don't know where to download the new 0.71B just type :
蟲の姦獄 - 美少女が主人公で犯られちゃうゲームを作ろうWiki2
Now for the cardWirth U can download It in the same page.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
What has been changed there?
Changelog only lists 2 bug fixes

■修正内容

●諏裸愚と戦闘して勝利、逃走した時にカードが非表示にならずに表示されたままなのを修正。

●腐茄蟲に淫乱値6(重症)以上で敗北したときのゲームオーバーイベント後の夜判定が変な状態になっていたのを修正。

Leahchan

Reputation score
Merry Christmas, have some cicada eggs!

I made a translation of the two new scenes in 0.71, but it took eight hours. Not because the translating took that long, but because the cardwirth editor is a tedious nightmare to work with. The two scenes are 95% complete, but there's a couple of untranslated lines. Eight hours implementing egg-laying sex translations was my limit and I'm not spending another minute on this. Accordingly, absolutely nothing else is translated - including any of the stuff from the 0.70 translation patch, which would take ages to copy over. If you're wondering why nobody has done it after all this time, that's why.

Anyways, if you've already done everything there is to do on the 0.70 translation and are still yearning to see more eggs get laid, this little patch is for you. You'll need a separate, fresh installation of 0.71, independent of your 0.70 English translation, and will have to play through the game in Japanese until reaching the new areas (just explore in the Forest to get to Swamp, then Swamp to get to Sewers, then Sewers to get to Jungle 2 - it doesn't take long to reach, and you don't need any items for the new scenes).

(For installation instructions, just follow the 0.70 translation patch instructions)

Last edited:

Leahchan

Reputation score
Happy New Year's, this time I come bearing roach babies!

While working on the micro 0.71 patch, I noticed by pure chance that there was a scene of giving birth to wharf roaches already in the game (since at least 0.70). Judging by the file structure, it was intended to be shown upon using the temptation ring, but that event currently points to the same scene that's shown when you lose consciousness while battling roaches with 0-5 lewdness (i.e. the defeat scene that isn't Game Over). I'm not sure if that was a mistake on the developer's part or if it was intentional because they considered the scene incomplete (it's a bit short), but I just swapped that pointer over so you too can enjoy becoming a mother if you'd like.

Just throw this in the cardwirth scenario folder like you would the other patches (you can apply this one over the top of 0.70 English patch or to 0.71, it won't cause any problems) and then use the Libido Ring in battle with wharf roaches~

Did anyone verify if something happens in this special day?
I tried, but didn't see anything unusual - although it's certainly possible that there's something I haven't found.

Last edited:
Reputation score
Happy New Year's, this time I come bearing roach babies!

While working on the micro 0.71 patch, I noticed by pure chance that there was a scene of giving birth to wharf roaches already in the game (since at least 0.70). Judging by the file structure, it was intended to be shown upon using the temptation ring, but that event currently points to the same scene that's shown when you lose consciousness while battling roaches with 0-5 lewdness (i.e. the defeat scene that isn't Game Over). I'm not sure if that was a mistake on the developer's part or if it was intentional because they considered the scene incomplete (it's a bit short), but I just swapped that pointer over so you too can enjoy becoming a mother if you'd like.

Just throw this in the cardwirth scenario folder like you would the other patches (you can apply this one over the top of 0.70 English patch or to 0.71, it won't cause any problems) and then use the Libido Ring in battle with wharf roaches~

I tried, but didn't see anything unusual - although it's certainly possible that there's something I haven't found.
I Just wanted to say that I love you pal, no homo. Now if you excuse me, I've got an important "business" to do.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Waiting for a next update would be like:

I was hoping that there would be more updates once the Enty took off, but he seems more interested in just making CG.
There was a post on Pixiv a while back showing a Live2D animation. I wonder if there's a plan to move the game onto another engine.

It would certainly make it much easier to animate since there's no need to create every individual frame, and it'd be smoother too.
I'm wondering why CardWirth was chosen in the first place. Legit never even heard of this engine until playing this game.

Moist69

Reputation score
Haven't checked this tread since the new update, nice to see that the new translation is up

Aurelious

Reputation score
I'm getting this bug like, I can't gather materials anymore, like no textbox shows up unless its an event where I don't get anything or encounter enemy, did anyone else get this or did I touch something that messed it up

Mossy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm getting this bug like, I can't gather materials anymore, like no textbox shows up unless its an event where I don't get anything or encounter enemy, did anyone else get this or did I touch something that messed it up
Had that as well, couldn't figure out how to unbreak it so I restarted.

Reputation score
It's only 3 months since the last update.....

....and I already feel like I'm about to dry

Last edited: