What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
If you're interested in 183s stuff, check out sadpanda for it. His latest stuff is there too
so uh, sorry for being out of topic, but what happen to exhentai?
i've been getting trouble getting to them since few days ago, old path i took doesn't seem to show me the way anymore.....

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so uh, sorry for being out of topic, but what happen to exhentai?
i've been getting trouble getting to them since few days ago, old path i took doesn't seem to show me the way anymore.....
Site is working fine if you just type in it's address directly, it never showed up in search results for me so have always had to go to it directly after logging into e-hentai. Also your local government/ISP could be blocking the site.

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
Site is working fine if you just type in it's address directly, it never showed up in search results for me so have always had to go to it directly after logging into e-hentai. Also your local government/ISP could be blocking the site.
That's why i did, clear cookies with chrome & ccleaner, log in regular e-hentai, and still sad panda
i even tried that chrome plugin, still nada bullpoop.....
i want to browse gaptax gallery....

edit : i meant to say "what" not "why", i'm dumb, please forgive me

Last edited:

Moist69

Reputation score
That's why i did, clear cookies with chrome & ccleaner, log in regular e-hentai, and still sad panda
i even tried that chrome plugin, still nada bullpoop.....
i want to browse gaptax gallery....
Im in the same boat here. It worked last night

Urtlamamen

Reputation score
Im in the same boat here. It worked last night
I don't know what happen last time, or maybe i did something wrong, but i have another try last night still with the same method like ussual and works like it used to be, except.....

ho boi, u heard the bird news, i wonder if it's relevant with my issue for the past month
and nowwww, i have problem accessing the main forums....geez....

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Guys, there's a thread for the ExHentai stuff over in everything else, where talking about it wouldn't be completely offtopic...

Moist69

Reputation score
Ok to bring us back to topic, I've been looking at his Twitter and shit and we might be getting a new update next month

quarke

Reputation score
i keep seeing stuff that appears to be from the game, but as far as i can tell it's a 'cg for scenes that arent in yet' thing, is this the case, or is it just extra cg that ill never be implemented.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i keep seeing stuff that appears to be from the game, but as far as i can tell it's a 'cg for scenes that arent in yet' thing, is this the case, or is it just extra cg that ill never be implemented.
Most likely you are just seeing separate CG sets released by the artist VISCARIA. They are not all related to the game (the artist makes a lot of insect fetish stuff) although there is some art for the game that has not been officially implemented yet.

Sire Loser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I looked through his wtitter and it seems like he just makes art of a new character from gatcha game he plays.

andrewpol

Reputation score
Hello everyone!

Has anyone maybe a save file, I mean that I would like to unlock all achievements? except for the mushroom, I had them all unlocked.

the savegame package is shared here (on a 4th page) but does not work (a message appears with a bad file redirection).

Last edited:

DesPaCio

Reputation score
Hello everyone!

Has anyone maybe a save file, I mean that I would like to unlock all achievements? except for the mushroom, I had them all unlocked.

the savegame package is shared here (on a 4th page) but does not work (a message appears with a bad file redirection).
Just use debug mode

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hello everyone!

According to another user, save files depend on have the same specific file path as the uploader. So transferring save games are not possible as far as I know. Like another user said, you can simply use the debug mode to unlock all the scenes.

Is the 0.7 link in the OP dead? I can't connect to the site.
The link is down for me too. I'm not sure if axfc.net has packed their bags or if this is just a temporary issue.

Moist69

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to update the game the new update dropped today and idk how to update it