What's new

[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: *UPDATED* [3/20] Comprehensive patreon list

I don't have a lot of time to go through each game since there are a load of games. can anyone tell me, which one has a good story and graphics with a lengthy story? I want a game with a good story not a game which is filled with a lot of h scenes.
For story I recommend the Last Sovereign.

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Off the top of my head, Anthophobia, Malise and the Machine, and Future Fragments (my game) all have extensive storylines that are going to get much more dense by the game's finish (anthophobia is finished, but its getting updates still)
For story I recommend the Last Sovereign.
thanks for the help.

edit: Future Fragments looks nice.

Last edited:

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I don't have a lot of time to go through each game since there are a load of games. can anyone tell me, which one has a good story and graphics with a lengthy story? I want a game with a good story not a game which is filled with a lot of h scenes.
Personally if you want good adult themed story, I would say last sovereign. Think game of thrones if the concept was put into RPG maker not books, and there was more a focus on fantasy than politics.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I think The Last Male url changed, because it is giving a "Page not found" return.
Huh...odd, maybe he quit after being hounded by the russian guys who came up with the idea first....

But ya his youtube vid still has that as his link sooo...

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

@meh65
Thanks for maintaining that list - found few games/creators I'm now following ;). Since you're updating things, you could also update Eromancer patreon info:
- game name is "Malise and the Machine" (typo or two :p)
- public demo is available for over a month now

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@meh65
Thanks for maintaining that list - found few games/creators I'm now following ;). Since you're updating things, you could also update Eromancer patreon info:
- game name is "Malise and the Machine" (typo or two :p)
- public demo is available for over a month now
Oh wow I thought i changed that long time ago. Also ya i updated that.

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Personally if you want good adult themed story, I would say last sovereign. Think game of thrones if the concept was put into RPG maker not books, and there was more a focus on fantasy than politics.
wow you got a lot of bad reps. I gave you some positive reputations.
thanks for the game. it looks really good. I am gonna download and see how it works.

Daedolon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey there,

I started creating hentai game two years ago and released my first one last year, , which is available on . With the income, I hired an artist to update the game art completely but it's quite expensive and I also improve the end game content which was lacking. This new game resulting is named . I decided to start a Patreon page to gather funds to hire the artist. To help me promote the Patreon page, I started a third game named Glassix but decided to make it available without Patreon anyway. I opened a discussion on ULMF here if you're interested.

Patreon page :

Lord Arioch

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the add, meh. :)

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

wow you got a lot of bad reps. I gave you some positive reputations.
thanks for the game. it looks really good. I am gonna download and see how it works.
Its easier to have a red lightsaber than a green one...as long as its long. I don't care.

Funny enough though it is solely through fucking with like high rep people by making a nonsense thread and keeping it going.

it got me like +5 rep, then I trolled and i went back to normal rep, then I said fuck you, and now im at -rep. Again, I care not, I just wanted a longer bar.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thanks for the add, meh. :)
Honestly. If that water color art was with the last sovereigns writing...i would call that shit top notch ART. Not smut.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hey there,

I started creating hentai game two years ago and released my first one last year, , which is available on . With the income, I hired an artist to update the game art completely but it's quite expensive and I also improve the end game content which was lacking. This new game resulting is named . I decided to start a Patreon page to gather funds to hire the artist. To help me promote the Patreon page, I started a third game named Glassix but decided to make it available without Patreon anyway. I opened a discussion on ULMF here if you're interested.

Patreon page :
Small update, also your mega link for glass isn't working.

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can you please update my patreon (pokkaloh), my game doesn't look like that anymore.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can you please update my patreon (pokkaloh), my game doesn't look like that anymore.
You improved your art skills sorta fast.

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You improved your art skills sorta fast.
Unfortunately, the only thing I did fast was to give up on improving my art skills and paid for a pro instead. :D

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Unfortunately, the only thing I did fast was to give up on improving my art skills and paid for a pro instead. :D
Odd, well touche on finding an artist that literally looks like a better you, that is a first to see.

axar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: *UPDATED* [3/24] Comprehensive patreon list

Dear God we hadn't realized exactly how many people were creating h-games.
Gotta commend your effort in gathering this extensive list!
You could also add our game to the list :

Patreon :

Demo :

The original Post regarding the game: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28568

Porkbunny

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [3/24] Comprehensive patreon list

I can't believe I just downloaded a scat/bestiality game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.