[Other] [2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.

z8in

Nov 1, 2015
Time online
Shaso is making Dilmur https://www.patreon.com/Shaso

Doesn't have many scenes yet but the art is pretty amazing, also seems to be about corruption. Kind of iffy translation from Russian, hope they get someone to help out if it picks up.

Paladox

Tentacle God
Mar 10, 2013
Time online
11m
I'm tired of the 3D sex game makers putting spam on my Patreon in an attempt to get free advertising. Violators will have their comments deleted. Repeat violators will be blocked.
It's always the same thing. I'm not even sure they have an actual game (probably something they stole as they don't seem to have any integrity, but who knows?).
A: They are making a 3D sex game.
B: It's obvious from their name they are making a game, such as "Sexy Game Studios" for example.
C: They are not a supporter.
D: They post a very quick, basic comment such as "Great job!", "Awesome!" or "Keep up the good work!"

tsmaniac

Jungle Girl
Jul 20, 2015
Time online
Is there a standalone thread for Insexsity here in ulmf?

Feb 28, 2014
Time online
2h 15m

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Feb 18, 2013
Time online
4h 13m
Why isn't this stickied already?

Feb 28, 2014
Time online
2h 15m
Feb 28, 2014
Time online
2h 15m
Starting in March, there will be no more patreons added to the list as I don't have the time for this list anymore.

Dec 16, 2015
Time online
1h 9m
We will Miss you and the updates take care of your self! :)

polisummer

Jungle Girl
Apr 20, 2017
Time online
4m
I hope someone takes over to manage the list. This was really useful.

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Mar 1, 2016
Time online
25m
Yes, yet another volunteer to take the yoke.

May 9, 2018
Time online
Greetings,
this is an awesome list. So sad that it won't be continued.
We're currently developing a Fantasy Dating Sim called "Sweet Essence".
Would have loved to add it to the list, but then this reply will have to suffice.
https://www.patreon.com/sweetessence

Feel free to check it out.
Cheers!

Feb 28, 2014
Time online
2h 15m
I can take over if there is a way to. It'll be a shame for such a page to disappear. It should only take 5-30 minutes each week.
If you want to take over this list, send a PM to @DarkFire1004 and ask for the list to be transferred to you. But make sure this is what you want to do before doing so. Also, this list will take you more than 30 minutes per week with the many creators that are missing from it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Nov 10, 2008
Time online
1d 21h 56m
Unfortunately, the workaround I did for you won't work with Nan, since he only joined earlier this year. The only way I know of to make a new OP in an existing thread is to move a post older than the rest of the thread into this thread.

I don't mind a new thread being made, though. I can lock this thread and the new one can have a link to this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.