What's new

[Complete - Partial] 自宅警備員2 + DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eterai

Reputation score
Will you also be translating some options like drugs, when in the kitchen, or the different scene names in gallery? Or even the main menu buttons?

Also, is Groper of Glory created with a different type of coding than this game or did you and Milky just use different programs to translate, because there is no translation delay for this, which I really love.

Lastly, is your arm getting better?

gaming2ply

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
does anyone have this guide ?

Fsan

Reputation score
hey man :) just to let you know the game isnt working properly...everthing's fine but the game wont let you enter the room. any room. even if time travel, it will be the same after some dialogue

and also get well soon

Icevail

Lurker
Reputation score
hey man :) just to let you know the game isnt working properly...everthing's fine but the game wont let you enter the room. any room. even if time travel, it will be the same after some dialogue

and also get well soon
Go downstairs, try to leave the house, event triggers, then go to the courtyard, event triggers, then you're free to do and go as you please, what I am pondering is where / how to pick up the deliveries from, 1st floor entrance did not work.

If I knew how to edit these kind of game files, I could do the tutorial bits and some other parts necessary for initial progression, I also noted setting alarm choice is still in moonrunes when going inside the rooms (all), and the first chat choices with the maid of the house when trying to enter the sister's room.

other than that, great job. (y)

Edit; Notepad++ seems to be up for the task.

I noticed gallery scene choices were mainly untouched, I went in and cleared it up a bit.
Extract in the Homeguard 2\data\system2 folder and it should be easier to navigate for scenes,
I'll try to find the digicam and video voyeur texts next.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Fsan

Reputation score
Go downstairs, try to leave the house, event triggers, then go to the courtyard, event triggers, then you're free to do and go as you please, what I am pondering is where / how to pick up the deliveries from, 1st floor entrance did not work.

If I knew how to edit these kind of game files, I could do the tutorial bits and some other parts necessary for initial progression, I also noted setting alarm choice is still in moonrunes when going inside the rooms (all), and the first chat choices with the maid of the house when trying to enter the sister's room.

other than that, great job. (y)

Edit; Notepad++ seems to be up for the task.

I noticed gallery scene choices were mainly untouched, I went in and cleared it up a bit.
Extract in the Homeguard 2\data\system2 folder and it should be easier to navigate for scenes,
I'll try to find the digicam and video voyeur texts next.

Enjoy!
THANKS MAN! finally working again!

GEORGEM

Reputation score
Hey can anyone help with using Textractor? For some reason when I try to attach the game, I can't see the game in the list of processes and when I do autoattach it translates one line and stops working.
Edit: Got it working somehow, no idea what did it though, lol.

Last edited:

yunatheduck

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
can anyone tell me how ordering items works I dont know where or how to pick them up

GEORGEM

Reputation score
can anyone tell me how ordering items works I dont know where or how to pick them up
You have to go to the entrance hall at the time you specify it to be delivered.

specter123

Reputation score
You might just want to hit up YugiFan (or his crew) on Discord
i went to entrance hall at the time you specify but still not receive item. Is that a bug?

Aunnama

Reputation score
English discussion only.
ขออนุญาต!!
ดาวน์โหลดไฟล์ได้ที่ไหน มันพอดีกับไฟล์ Error 404

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
No active links to translation. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.