[Complete - Partial] 自宅警備員2 + DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
DLsite :
ULMF Thread :
https://ulmf.org/threads/beruzebubu-beelzebub-2-homeguard-2-rj228459.12572/Status :
Done

Patches :
Be sure to grab latest patch here to fix any errors and missed translations:

[/URL]
Update since : 8/11 5:08 PM

Download Link :
Part 1 :
< >
Part 2 :
< >
Part 3 :
< >
Part 4 :
< >

This is the game AND all DLC in one, you do need to download anything else. Partial is already applied.
Password for all my files/partials is always : Yugifan3

Okay, so this will be a partial for Homeguard and it's DLC all in one.
So that means : 自宅警備員 / / and

No disrespect or ill meant towards @MilkyMomo , but I rather do things from scratch thus won't be using MilkyMomo's work.

What will be translated :
Menus: This means File, Text Display etc, stuff that is at the top.
Ingame Menu: All of it and the items will be translated.
Choices : Every single choice in the game will be translated
Time Skip : This is a feature @Sinflower made for the first game, it allows you to skip, stop , go back etc. Intime thus you do not need to worry about the time limit of the game.

What will not be translated:
Conversations, NPC text, H events and similar.

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Partial is up!

This is the game + DLC applied along with partial and Time Travel.
Let me know if i missed anything, translation error etc.

Huge thanks to @Sinflower for helping out with technical stuff.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bump update
Added a patch that fixes issues.

Edit: There are still some translations missing, these are being fixed.

Last edited:

darkmapler

Reputation score
Trying to get this to work, but I'm not sure which tool kit im suppose to be using?

tried looking at your readmes and I'm totally at a loss on which one to be using.

Last edited:
OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Trying to get this to work, but I'm not sure which tool kit im suppose to be using?

tried looking at your readmes and I'm totally at a loss on which one to be using.
You do need to use any tool kits or similar.

Instructions then :
1. Download all 4 parts - Extract it using part 1 with Password : Yugifan3
2. Download the latest patch.
3. Extract patch in the data folder. - Let it overwrite
4. Run the exe in first folder
5. Play

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bump to let people know i update with new patch that translate/fixes few things.

mirokid

Reputation score
24879 I got this error, it's like missing homeguard2.exe but I do exactly like you said.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a way to hook the game's dialogue-text to get the general gist of it? Most of the texthookers I used back when I played the first one don't work anymore.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a way to hook the game's dialogue-text to get the general gist of it? Most of the texthookers I used back when I played the first one don't work anymore.
This should work.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score
This should work.
Huh, I forgot that I even had that one already installed. It does sorta work, but then it hooks like 50 different threads, spits out a bunch of gibberish on each, then ends with 'Too many translation requests: refuse to make more'
I have the auto-repetition filter on, but it's still spitting out the same line over and over, and as far as I can tell, the only way to get past the 'refuse to make more' bit is to just shut it down and reopen it, which buys me about one line of translation before it does it again.

darkmapler

Reputation score
Turns out theres a new patch that came out recently, are you planning on working the translation for that as well?

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Turns out theres a new patch that came out recently, are you planning on working the translation for that as well?
I am currently recovering from broken arm surgery. When i will be better is unknown. However, i will ask @mayaktheunholy if he can do it.

ordeup2

Reputation score
Rip. Is there any chance of this game getting a full TL? how much text is there in this game?

iruleatgames

Reputation score
Any update on if you're feeling better? Just hoping for the complete partial, cause as it stands, I can't use it at all.

ArashiBlitz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You're doing god's work @yugifan3 . Hope you recover well and thanks for all the hard work!
I've been away for a long time from ULMF. Any hope we can see Hustle Time or Spotlight Cinderella get either partials or better ones? (iirc Spotlight had one, but it was VERY barebones)

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Any update on if you're feeling better? Just hoping for the complete partial, cause as it stands, I can't use it at all.
I feel better, but I am not recovered fully yet. It is completed...or was until they released a new DLC. You can just download it and play. It shouldn't need any
extra things.
You're doing god's work @yugifan3 . Hope you recover well and thanks for all the hard work!
I've been away for a long time from ULMF. Any hope we can see Hustle Time or Spotlight Cinderella get either partials or better ones? (iirc Spotlight had one, but it was VERY barebones)
I doubt I will touch either I'm afraid. Both aren't really for me. Rather want another Home Guard to be honest.
Rip. Is there any chance of this game getting a full TL? how much text is there in this game?
It is not often I do full translations, there is tons of text in this game, so I doubt i'll ever do one for this circle.
Not to say I won't ever do full translations...he he.

Status
Not open for further replies.