What's new

200+ H-Games 80gb plus UPDATED

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Downloading now, keep seeding and thanks for this!

How big until you say it isn't pathetic? I'll post a list when it finishes of the contents anyway.
Sarcasm doesn't come across well in text, at least I pray that's sarcasm.

And of course thanks for the generous share, slowly making my way toward 100%. I'm happily dreading going thru it after and weeding out duplicates with stuff I got :D.

bobdowling1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I would also recommend enabling "super seeding" mode if possible, so that identical pieces of the torrent are not being needlessly seeded to multiple users of the swarm.

OP
J

jordthebeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I would also recommend enabling "super seeding" mode if possible, so that identical pieces of the torrent are not being needlessly seeded to multiple users of the swarm.
how do i do this im using utorrent

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
please everyone who ever finish downloading keep seeding, stuck at 26%, made 8% in 2 days lolz

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm actually at 26.5% and seeding. I think that the "super-seeding" can only be activated by the original seeder.

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm actually at 26.5% and seeding. I think that the "super-seeding" can only be activated by the original seeder.
yeah 26.5 exactly the same, now i am getting even more excited to see whats in that thing :p

OP
J

jordthebeast

Lurker
Reputation score
yeah 26.5 exactly the same, now i am getting even more excited to see whats in that thing :p
yeah couldn't seed much as onedrive taken all my upload but seeding should be faster but still limited and other people use internet and makes them lag bad

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah couldn't seed much as onedrive taken all my upload but seeding should be faster but still limited and other people use internet and makes them lag bad
It's all good bro thanks for trying your best, i just hope who ever finish seeds to help the rest, at 28.1% now.

OP
J

jordthebeast

Lurker
Reputation score
It's all good bro thanks for trying your best, i just hope who ever finish seeds to help the rest, at 28.1% now.
most people are there and wont go further until i seed more but as it might take a while the is onedrive available and should be quicker :)

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, OneDrive kicked me out of the splitted files, so I have to keep seeding, but I'm still stuck.