What's new

200+ H-Games 80gb plus UPDATED

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score
Welp, it's done. Download reliability should hopefully be much more steady now for any others that pick it up. Now I've just gotta wait on the estimated 14 minute extract time simply to unpack the rar file to the same SSD. Ha.

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yup its down !! will play around with it when i get time, hope i find some new stuff i havent seen before :DDDD thanks alot for the nice contribution

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally finished, I went and checked every game on the rar file and here are some things I feel people should know before putting in the time:

1- A lot of the games are platformers, like well over half of them are platformers. If you like those types of games there are plenty of that here. If you're looking for RPGs, SLGs, or even ADVs, there are some RPGs, very few SLGs and no ADVs.

2- Plenty of repeats, there are some games that are there 2 to 3 times. Some have the JP version and then an EN version in a different folder, that's fine but a lot are just duplicates.

3- Quite a few folders got gibberish names, exe files included. These may not work when extracted, they might if you're lucky but chances are if any file name in any data folder as been changed the game won't work. Luckily a few of the gibberish ones have duplicates with the proper titles and file names. I haven't actually tested any of the gibberish ones yet because the games don't interest me but keep that in mind.

There you go.

BluePlatypus

Reputation score
deadass my dude put a movie in a hentai collection, honestly caught me by surprise

afhc2x17

Lurker
Reputation score
DeathByBiscuit Thanks for the info! I'm actually on a HDD space crisis so I can't continue seeding for now, but I want to help in some way. Thanks again!