What's new

[Complete - Partial] [24page] Succubus Island Explorer 3 | [24ぺーじ] 淫魔島のエクスプローラー3

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
[24ぺーじ] 淫魔島のエクスプローラー3
[24page] Succubus Island Explorer 3

Game available to purchase at:
DLSite Eng:
DLSite JP:

Discussion Thread:
https://ulmf.org/threads/24pe_ji-noekusupurooraa-3-rj222322.12276/

Game Info
◆You play wandering adventurer Vahn.
On your adventures you hear rumors of a mysterious island where monsters called succubi dwell.
Such a place should have a rare monster or two, and you thought that bringing them down would surely earn great fame.
And thus, you head to the rumored island... The island of succubi.

◆This is the third game in the series but there's no overarching story to tie them together.

◆The battles are quick in the style of ARPG on the map screen.

◆The basic flow of the game works as such:
-Gather materials around the areas and craft them into items and equipment.
-Fight succubi to raise your level and obtain special materials.
-Craft even stronger equipment and explore deeper into the areas.
-Find and defeat the boss with an 「alias」.

◆You can choose pick up overpowered weapon from the start if you want to have easy time playing.

Patch version 0.2
Roughly covers ~75% of the game.
Project dropped due to loss of interest.
Anyone wanting to carry over is free to do so.

Patch version 0.1
Covers the content of the demo version (Field, forest and tower).
The patch works both with the full and demo version.
Also comes text file that explains status and debuffs.

Patch link:

Patching instructions
1. Patch the game with RPGMaker Trans (httpsrpgmakertrans.bitbucket.io)
1.1 Download and run RPGMaker Trans.
1.2 Set the Game location as the Game.exe in the folder of the game.
1.3 Set the Patch location as the RPGMKTRANSPATCH file in the RPG Maker Trans patch folder in the patch.
1.4 Press Go and wait for the patch apply. (It's normal to get this error: Error parsing Script アイテム詳細表示)
1.5 Once RPG Maker Trans has finished, there is now new patched folder of the game with _translated suffix.

Last edited:

zyxxz

Reputation score
I love your translations! Will there be any more updates in the future?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
I love your translations! Will there be any more updates in the future?
I won't be posting further partials of this project. The next release comes when I'm done with the full game.
I'd say I'm currently around 70% done, but the progress has been slow lately since I've also picked something else to translate.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Firstly, I love your translations and I want to thank you for all the work you're putting in for us. Know its not forgotten, (Hell I could pledge a patreon for you if you had one lol)

And second: Are you planning on translating the newest Circle Tekua game in the future? the new Succubus Tamer?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Firstly, I love your translations and I want to thank you for all the work you're putting in for us. Know its not forgotten, (Hell I could pledge a patreon for you if you had one lol)

And second: Are you planning on translating the newest Circle Tekua game in the future? the new Succubus Tamer?
I bought Succubus Tamer 2 last weekend and worked on it a little, but the full translation will be like a year off even if I focus on it.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Can I do a MTL then? Feel free to do a proper translation after that.

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Let's say you don't shit on someone who does a translation in his own time and doesn't even run a "plz fund me" site.

Lv1VillagerA

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't bring the idea too many times or there will be 2 patreon scams open tomorrow. :p

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How's progress? If you don't mind me asking of course.

Cologar

Reputation score
Hello im not sure if this is a common problem, but I have tried patching the game, but RPGMaker trans is stuck at 99% Unpacking the archive. Does anyone happen to know why this is so?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello im not sure if this is a common problem, but I have tried patching the game, but RPGMaker trans is stuck at 99% Unpacking the archive. Does anyone happen to know why this is so?
Give it a few minutes and it should finish. The progress bar tends to get stuck towards the end with this tool.
Although it can be also that your game files are in read-only state.

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since it looks like succubus tamer 2 is complete do you think you will continue this game or is there another project that you are going to start?

OP
Pummels2

Pummels2

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm dropping this project due to a loss of interest and wanting to translate another game instead. Anyone wanting to carry over can do so from the v0.2 partial that's roughly at 75%.