What's new

[WIP - Partial] [2990] アコスクエスト / Akos Quest (RJ278637) Translation

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This will be a translation to English of the game Akos Quest for those who are interested.

https://ulmf.org/threads/2990-akosukuesuto-rj278637.13917/

The above thread does not show the DL Site english link, so:

I have no big plans for exactly what I will translate, and I will work on what I feel should be translated first. I don't want this to feel like a job (which I already have and hate) and feel obligated to translate certain scenes first (like story first). That being said, here's my plan.

I plan to translate primarily the ero scenes (including the battle rape scenes), and as much of the menus, skills, and items/equipment. If I still have steam after all that, I'll translate the actual story. I recommend you use AGTH and a translation program to follow the story for now.

PROGRESS: So far I have done a portion of the main menu and some of the items and skills. You will be able to change clothes in english. I have also done the Rape Demon virgin, non-virgin, and horny battle rape scenes (they are a little different from each other).

DL Link:

This is just the data file.

Hints: In order to access the horny battle rape scenes, Akos must have a desire (heart icon on the bottom right of the screen) of 100 AND you must be a non-virgin. As you walk around, your desire will rise. This is SLOW, so I recommend you buy the ero drug from the item vendors, a 1000G and use it just before you are ready to get into battle.

After a battle during a successful ero attack, your desire will drop back down to 0.

Last edited:

wevipugi

Reputation score
Thanks for the partial.
Just found out that to patch partial you need to follow https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-unpacker.50/ to extract from .rgss3a files then replace with data folder (not just copy paste to game folder).

One question, is this from the latest version May/12/2020 ?

PS:
For those who could use the guide:

Last edited:
OP
Sporadicus

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This isn't from the latest one, unfortunately. I will probably see if I can do a changeover,

vasyamarsianin

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only. This forum is also English only.
Tell me, has anyone figured out the passage? Sorry for my english.
How do I go to the Madness thread?

barragan11

Reputation score
This will be a translation to English of the game Akos Quest for those who are interested.

https://ulmf.org/threads/2990-akosukuesuto-rj278637.13917/

The above thread does not show the DL Site english link, so:

I have no big plans for exactly what I will translate, and I will work on what I feel should be translated first. I don't want this to feel like a job (which I already have and hate) and feel obligated to translate certain scenes first (like story first). That being said, here's my plan.

I plan to translate primarily the ero scenes (including the battle rape scenes), and as much of the menus, skills, and items/equipment. If I still have steam after all that, I'll translate the actual story. I recommend you use AGTH and a translation program to follow the story for now.

PROGRESS: So far I have done a portion of the main menu and some of the items and skills. You will be able to change clothes in english. I have also done the Rape Demon virgin, non-virgin, and horny battle rape scenes (they are a little different from each other).

DL Link:

This is just the data file.

Hints: In order to access the horny battle rape scenes, Akos must have a desire (heart icon on the bottom right of the screen) of 100 AND you must be a non-virgin. As you walk around, your desire will rise. This is SLOW, so I recommend you buy the ero drug from the item vendors, a 1000G and use it just before you are ready to get into battle.

After a battle during a successful ero attack, your desire will drop back down to 0.
The link is dead, if you continue the translation, can you please upload it?