What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990] アコスクエスト (RJ278637)

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Title:
Dev:

Gameplay: Very standard RPG with combat rape/molestation. Doing lewd acts willing or not will increase the MC corruption and when it gets high enough she will change corruption stages. Corruption stages are locked based on the progress of the story and which story route you're on. Has several clothing options for the MC to switch through.

Controls: Standard RPG maker

Story: The MC is on a quest to win a fashion clothing tournament. The story is multipathed and has pure and corrupt routes and probably more.

Fetishes: Rape, Corruption, Dress up

Last edited:

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yeah i'm completely lost in that game,there is something i must do in the forest,i'm gonna need an walkthrough.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
yeah i'm completely lost in that game,there is something i must do in the forest,i'm gonna need an walkthrough.
So basically it's very open world compare to other games made by the author, and to progress you kinda need a guide on what to do. I've personally progressed through the first clothes competition, so not exactly sure which quest you're on.

Engelhardt

Reputation score
The forest is to the west of the starting town.

Games incredibly grindy, an enemy encounter every few steps and later dungeons forces you to warp to another room and come back respawning all enemies. I'm at the finals right now and its just a horrible slog to go through. The advice feature doesn't repeat itself so you better damn sure to write it down since its not gonna tell you again where your suppose to go,

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Here's something else. There's a blue gem you get somewhere that shows up in your artifacts items tab (far right). This is a TP item. You can use it to TP to the glowing things you touched (that are now no longer touchable).

As for finding your way, there are characters that are plot driving that have a blue pointer (not very noticeable). After talking to the girl in the castle (who has one of these blue pointers), go to the forest south of the city. Keep going until you reach the bridge (another blue pointer). You'll need to go back to the girl in the castle.

MAYBE go to the cave to the right of the area with the broken bridge. Search around in the cave. I THINK there's an item you find there that allows you to fix the bridge. (maybe it's just you talking to the girl).

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Trying to find the library after the 4th contest, forgot to read where to go, anyone know?

Edit: Reread it and it said go to the library to find a book about the costume contest place, doesn't give an explicit direction on where to go though....

Edit#2: Never mind, i'm stupid for not figuring it out, was to the left of the forest from beginner town.

Last edited:

UNYNUNY

Lurker
Reputation score
Im stuck at the part where I have to make the bikini armor, apparently im lacking the mats to make it. Quest doesnt even states where drops it, anyone have any clue where do you get the mats for it?

EDIT: I'm at after the 4th contest too, after she goes to the library and find the book and learn more costumes.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Two of the mats are brought from the second town parade shop, and one requires unlock 2 on the coin exchange shop at the first town.

Whew finished ending 1, took me 9 hours to grind that thing. 🥳

extrembusters

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Do you have gallery unlocked now that you finished the game? If you do then please share the save file. I like his games but if i can't have an option that tells me where i have to go then its gonna be very hard for me to play this with the translation app from my phone so i would rather watch the events from gallery.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
So. . . . I took it upon myself to (badly) translate one of the battle rape scenes. This is the on-all-fours battle rape scene just north of Designer Town.

My Translation is a combination of google translate, searching around the web for alternates or better meanings when google translate doesn't know the word, and my own interpretation of the scene.

Attachments

UNYNUNY

Lurker
Reputation score
For some reason I could not get the red thing to make the bikini armor, might because I used CE and traded everything beforehand. Could I get a save where the first ending is clear?

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Reading the creators blog comments helped a bit, it seems that to get to a certain route, you'll have to buy a certain soil and get a certain flower, the higher the flower the higher the difficulty. For example, the best soil and flower are in free city, which you can unlock in first playthrough if you're high enough level and know how to get there. Don't exactly know which route is which yet, only figured out that the elite and the orthodox route (google translate on his blog) seems to require highest quality soil and flower.

Do you have gallery unlocked now that you finished the game? If you do then please share the save file. I like his games but if i can't have an option that tells me where i have to go then its gonna be very hard for me to play this with the translation app from my phone so i would rather watch the events from gallery.
I got the door unlocked, but can't seem to go in the portal...

Attachments

Last edited:

UNYNUNY

Lurker
Reputation score
Reading the creators blog comments helped a bit, it seems that to get to a certain route, you'll have to buy a certain soil and get a certain flower, the higher the flower the higher the difficulty. For example, the best soil and flower are in free city, which you can unlock in first playthrough if you're high enough level and know how to get there. Don't exactly know which route is which yet, only figured out that the elite and the orthodox route (google translate on his blog) seems to require highest quality soil and flower.

I got the door unlocked, but can't seem to go in the portal...
Regarding the flower, it refers to the flower art on the stores sold around different cities, just buy one of each. The soil refers to the drops on different areas, different sectors have differing soil. Cape's one has low quality, Belfast..?'s one has sorta high quality. Just search around the region beating up the elite mobs, I remembered finding them in chests.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Got to the elite route, and run into the shop breaking bug that was mentioned.

UNYNUNY

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone knows which area's soil is required to enter the elite route

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Anyone knows which area's soil is required to enter the elite route
Both in free city(4th teleport place), also finished elite route so if you need help feel free to ask.