What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990] アコスクエスト (RJ278637)

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like that music is missing. You might have partially unpacked the game. Try to unpack it from the zip file again.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I consider any game, where you just can't get by without stat boosting items at minimum not well balanced.
Unfortunately, this is the case here - I get that elite route is borderline EX dungeon, still to struggle at lvl 99 with a weapon just a little off the best even using that double action skill...
Also, even though I likely missed a few skill crystals, what I found combined with levels is still not enough for all skills without skill point items...
You also can't enter some of the dungeons depending on the route, even if you have unlocked them on one of previous runs...

There's quite a bit of item synthesis, but quite a few best weapons are *rare* drops (1/30 with a subboss level enemy is quite a bit)...

I'd say the game overwhelmed the author at least a bit...

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
He did have a hard time. He says he suffers from something in his blog, and has been in and out of the hospital.

It does look like he's got plans for expansion, and he's done this before.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...you know, getting all 80 medals for the last costume is a chore, even when you're able to batch search the maps for them...
...and you need to go through all the routes and get most of the endings too...

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For common quest 5-1

Where is the region for 1590390475667.png
How do I get to that region? Thanks.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm almost certain that that region doesn't exist as of yet...
To be more exact, there is some data in the game for it, but the author didn't finish implementing it.
There is also a paired flower art, as the region has a city in it.
Transition point is at ファリス地方 11, but the blockade is unconditional.
The game at its current state doesn't check for higher values than those you get from ベルファスト set anyway.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The readme says you can change the game to full screen with alt+enter but it doesn't work. Has anyone managed to make it work or is it totally busted? Is there any way to make the game screen bigger?

shunota

Lurker
Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
Anyone have gallery full save?

calranthe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hello, kind of stumped now, after you find the midnight flower/grass (after the fairy silver scales) in cape, they say to buy some devils ash or something from a vendor, must be slow because I can't find which vendor it is. Any ideas?

vasyamarsianin

Reputation score
People, anyone, share the save with the Elite Route before embarking on the Madness Route.