What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990] アコスクエスト (RJ278637)

DaoTemp

Reputation score
Hi, how can I find this item : チェック生地 ?
In hint he said : 古跡道 3  
But I don't know where it is and how to get that item.
Can someone help me. Thanks you

Last edited:

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Hi, how can I find this item : チェック生地 ?
In hint he said : 古跡道 3  
But I don't know where it is and how to get that item.
Can someone help me. Thanks you
You should come across that specific road during your elite route playthrough, not exactly sure where, but i think its blocked until later on in that route.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So i must be painfully stupid or something, for the save file Killer supplied that is in text, how do you actually change it back to a .rvdata2 file? i tried just renaming it but that did nothing. Yep, was stupid, figured it out. Apparently have to put it in double quotes while doing a "Save as" on the text. Well, thought it worked but apparently when trying to load the save it error noises so i cant open the save.

Last edited:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
save all costumes all skill
no game+
I wait for walkthrough

It would be better if playing the game normally.
It would take a while for a normal playground, but I will see if I can get picture attachments for you to show you.

Otherwise following those rules will show you how to get to the Madness Route.

So i must be painfully stupid or something, for the save file Killer supplied that is in text, how do you actually change it back to a .rvdata2 file? i tried just renaming it but that did nothing. Yep, was stupid, figured it out. Apparently have to put it in double quotes while doing a "Save as" on the text. Well, thought it worked but apparently when trying to load the save it error noises so i cant open the save.
In Win10 the ability to view extensions at the end of files is defaulted to off. Click on the View option of the folder and there should be an option to view extension in the file name.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
In Win10 the ability to view extensions at the end of files is defaulted to off. Click on the View option of the folder and there should be an option to view extension in the file name.
Thanks, unfortunately it still doesn't allow me to use the save file, just give me the noise whenever you try to open a blank file.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks, unfortunately it still doesn't allow me to use the save file, just give me the noise whenever you try to open a blank file.
Is this when you tried to open it using the game?

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Try using a fresh download and change the extension on that one.

That's all I can recommend.

I had been able to do the extension change with no problems several times with this exact save file (because I'm dumb and didn't just copy paste the original).

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Try using a fresh download and change the extension on that one.

That's all I can recommend.

I had been able to do the extension change with no problems several times with this exact save file (because I'm dumb and didn't just copy paste the original).
Thanks, that finally worked, for some reason it didn't like my other version of the game.

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do after winning the second show? Went through the sewers and did that but now it says i have to go to the mountains to rescue a maid? Tried teleporting everywhere that i could think of and have no idea where these mountains are. If someone could tell me which name of the teleport is i think i have them all, just trying to narrow it down from all of them is the pain.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Take a look at your quest on the list, then compare it with the names on the teleport list - as long as you've done sufficient scouting, you should have the location.

A bigger problem: it would seem that if you go into elite route on the first run, you'll get cut off from the dungeon with lvl2 ranger.
Would anyone verify that ?

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Take a look at your quest on the list, then compare it with the names on the teleport list - as long as you've done sufficient scouting, you should have the location.

A bigger problem: it would seem that if you go into elite route on the first run, you'll get cut off from the dungeon with lvl2 ranger.
Would anyone verify that ?
Thanks, i figured that part out now, but now im stuck trying to figure out a way to get to the "Poor Town" i managed to figure out where to teleport to the cave, but once i enter the cave, nothing is there, just leads me to the church where the maid was kidnapped.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i am extremely confused.. seriously. after the hotel quests.?? i mean the quest where you finally close the parverts in the merchant square. what to do. i reached the town with a harbor. passed some dungeons with no bosses. killed an insane ammount of enemies a mini bosses. crafted some clothes.. 3 places that i cannot access due to a wooden tolls at entrance.. seriously i hate no 5!#"!" idea what to do.. in any quest each city

KillerDxD

Reputation score
i am extremely confused.. seriously. after the hotel quests.?? i mean the quest where you finally close the parverts in the merchant square. what to do. i reached the town with a harbor. passed some dungeons with no bosses. killed an insane ammount of enemies a mini bosses. crafted some clothes.. 3 places that i cannot access due to a wooden tolls at entrance.. seriously i hate no 5!#"!" idea what to do.. in any quest each city
Which specific quest are you stuck on? I should be able to help, mostly finished the game with some quest board stuff not done yet.

Yeep7

Reputation score
I dont know what I need to do in the sewers after the modeling show with the king quest.

jokerms214

Reputation score
No. 6 Where to find it?
I do not know what it is.
01.PNG

Save to The beginning of Makarefu ?

Attachments