What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990] アコスクエスト (RJ278637)

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
アルティマの知識6 is at 聖転堂 3F.
As for what is it, hard to tell - it seems the author had different and bigger plans then decided to downsize, but left things in game data.

jokerms214

Reputation score
アルティマの知識6 is at 聖転堂 3F.
As for what is it, hard to tell - it seems the author had different and bigger plans then decided to downsize, but left things in game data.
No アルティマの知識6 to フェルトン地方 17

Yeep7

Reputation score
Can you upload an image of the error? Use Window snip tool to do so.

Is this the one after the third competition?
Already solved, was the clean mission in the sewers because I mistaken the localization. Anyway ty for the reply.
Now I finish the game and I dont know how to star the lewd route. Any tip?

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Last edited:

urruah

Reputation score
Does anyone know why the CG collection room seems empty in the save games shared earlier in the thread? One had zero scenes unlocked and the other had only three.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone know why the CG collection room seems empty in the save games shared earlier in the thread? One had zero scenes unlocked and the other had only three.
Most of the CGs aren't unlocked until later. That top right room is JUST for the Madness route, which is only available on special conditions.

There are a lot of CGs on boss battle encounter losses, but the main player that provided the saves was more interested in grinding levels to give an easy access to getting to the madness route.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
  1. Where can I find 黒の原液?
  2. There are also enemies that loves to run away, is there anything that can prevent them from escaping?
  3. How many routes/ending are there?
  4. Is there a point to losing the competition using that accessory?
  5. How to get into the thief's fort. There is a jewel blocking it

Last edited:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
1. What part of the quest are you on?
2. There's no way to catch them besides cornering them. You are too high a level to them.
3. There are Bad Ends for each boss battle, 1 for the normal route, and 1 for the Madness Route.
4. What accessory?
5. There should be a main quest that unlocks the thief fort.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1. What part of the quest are you on? Just before 1st competition, but I've been running around the big map. Manage to craft all the other ones at home.

2. There's no way to catch them besides cornering them. You are too high a level to them. There are mobs that goes into battle and flee. (e.g. mob #212, 251). They are mobs that guard the H crests

4. What accessory?
1589619323078.png
1589619334472.png

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
1. Not sure where to find that one. There may be a guarded chest you need to find.
2. I don't think it matters whether you kill those monsters or not. The heart crests give you the lewd attacks.
4. Not sure, really. I'll have to try that myself.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
黒の原液 is at エロール遺跡 1F 2.

As for that accessory, on casual lookup, it doesn't seem to have any effect past visual except in the competition where it sets your total score to 0...at least if I'm reading things correctly.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
黒の原液 is at エロール遺跡 1F 2.

As for that accessory, on casual lookup, it doesn't seem to have any effect past visual except in the competition where it sets your total score to 0...at least if I'm reading things correctly.
Thanks!
Is there any point losing the competition? (e.g does it have to do with getting certain ending?)

As for the fleeing mobs, almost every mob in 1589656921318.png runs away after getting into a fight...

Also, where to find the midnight grass (quest 28), the 3rd search quest from the Freedom City.

Last edited:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Thanks!
Is there any point losing the competition? (e.g does it have to do with getting certain ending?)

As for the fleeing mobs, almost every mob in View attachment 31730 runs away after getting into a fight...

Also, where to find the midnight grass (quest 28), the 3rd search quest from the Freedom City.
Good observation on the monsters. I think he made them gateway monsters. They will attack you, and can do a LOT of damage if you aren't properly leveled or have the equipment/stats, but will run away just so you can get the heart crest for ero skills.

It's sort of a reward for playing the game again or grinding to build your character up.

As for your question of where the grass is, I'll quote KillerDxD on this, who helped me with the same question.

For the moonlight grass, I think the one you're talking about is after the green haired goddess makes you go on a fetch quest right? The grass is 2 maps left of castle entrance, or near the location of the teleporter to do your kidnap quest right before one of the shows(first one i think).

Last edited:

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It is not the moonight grass, it's this one below. "Midnight" grass?
1589748589213.png

The description say it is in the eastern area of the region where Free City is, but I ran around the whole region and no blue arrow or green sparkle.

Last edited:

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hmm. . . I'll have to look that over. Maybe it's in one of the caves? The ice cave, maybe? The save that Killer provided didn't include him going in most of the late game stuff (where the monsters who guard the ero-battle skills are).

Go1A

Reputation score
Hello, I have a problem starting battles with the enemies, since I get an error in audio / bgm / 02
anyone know how to fix it? Thank you

Attachments