What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990 / nikukure] 灼炎の騎士 アコス=リリー / Knight of Flame Lily Akos (RE133508, RJ133508)

rika66

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ133508|RPG]Knight of Flame Lily Akos

here it is
Mmm, for that quest

1.go to the rape demon house in the forest.
2.after you are done, go back to twintail blonde.

IF you dont have anything, try going to the NE wing of the castle and see if there is a speech bubble on the soldier..

other then that..i have no idea..-_-

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mmm, for that quest

1.go to the rape demon house in the forest.
2.after you are done, go back to twintail blonde.

IF you dont have anything, try going to the NE wing of the castle and see if there is a speech bubble on the soldier..

other then that..i have no idea..-_-

Actually 強姦魔 is just translated as "Rapist". The 魔 does not signify for demon in this context.

Lafiel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What do i do after i've defeated the blue haired girl in Emerald Cave?
I've got the 1000 Eyes jewel but i don't know how to trigger the boss fights.
The princess won't give me any orders either.

It's the Rapist route.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What carries over in NG+

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What do i do after i've defeated the blue haired girl in Emerald Cave?
I've got the 1000 Eyes jewel but i don't know how to trigger the boss fights.
The princess won't give me any orders either.

It's the Rapist route.
maybe go rapist house in 1st forest again or quest in Eschenbuch

What carries over in NG+
expect some quest item

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Question:

On the Status Screen, 6 parameters are listed.

絶頂 - Climax

膣内出し - Take out the vagina?

売春 - Prostitution

サド度 - Sadism

マゾ度 - Masochism

正気度 - Sanity

Something tells me Google didn't translate well 膣内出し. Does this indicate "Bukkake/External Ejaculation" or "Creampie/Internal Ejaculation"?. I'd like to know.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Typo. Typically it's 膣中出し which typically refers to ejaculation of sperm into the vagina.

kyaaaaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to cancel a mission?

I am stuck from a mission from the pervy old man in Snow Flake town.

In this game:
1. Rapist was defeated, no GOR.
2. Fairy Hunt mission, fairy was killed.
3. Next Snow Flake missions, picked 2nd choice twice.
4. Continued with other missions, but this mission stays open. Sometimes the old man calls you to Snow Flake.
5. Eventually got Bad End with Snow Flake old man ending. But right after, the game gives a message about "BAD END" and restarts to where you make a choice: One choice goes to bad end, the other choice just keeps the game going.

If I keep the game going, no new missions come out so I am stuck.

How to break out of this loop?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

japan walkthrough

Is there any way to cancel a mission?

I am stuck from a mission from the pervy old man in Snow Flake town.

In this game:
1. Rapist was defeated, no GOR.
2. Fairy Hunt mission, fairy was killed.
3. Next Snow Flake missions, picked 2nd choice twice.
4. Continued with other missions, but this mission stays open. Sometimes the old man calls you to Snow Flake.
5. Eventually got Bad End with Snow Flake old man ending. But right after, the game gives a message about "BAD END" and restarts to where you make a choice: One choice goes to bad end, the other choice just keeps the game going.

If I keep the game going, no new missions come out so I am stuck.

How to break out of this loop?
find slime brake armor to nude then enter water

Last edited:

Mr_HH

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It seems the route braches divide on some events:
first quest: kill guy or be defeated
fourth quest(?) the one in town: let the fairy life or kill it
any of the 4 possible combinations give you another route
Code:
if you kill the guy and let the fairy live you get access to an extremly difficult dungeon
(which is only temporary open and you can just walk out of it to progress with main story)
but if you choose this route you will later live in the big town in the north west where you can get the most endings with "IF~"(?) route:
loose virginity and interact with your bed at castle to get the 2nd H-lv (you can get the self control(?)stat under 300 to min 200.
During your quests in town after you defeated the bandits some shady guy appears in the north east (he disappears again if you go too far with main quests) to give/"sell" you some medicine to play with yourself.
"Buy" it 2 times (and use it at your house east of guild) and for the 3rd time he will ask to sell yourself in the brothel(?) to get more.
If you accept you will be locked in the "IF~"(?) route and wont be able to do main quests anymore but after following all small quests you will get 2 "new" outfits (leotard and eromaid) and can get selfcontrol stat at first down to 100 ( while working in brothel as quest ) and later to 0.
sado and maso points can later be raised to 200 or 300 which will determinide how much you will earn if you whore yourself (chair right upper side of baker after you finished all quests)

downside on that is that I can't seem to find a real end so I can restart the game again (playing still ver. 1.00) but could also be one event I'm still missing on that route (in cg room)

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need to collect 4 ingredients(?)
1 in the north of Lärmthal, outside
1 on the pink tree in lärmtal
1 from the maid with the shop on the faaaaar east of lame hagen
last one was in one of the caves, i think it was emerald...
You can see all of them besides the maid one, that you have to buy, by the green sparkly stars.
Lärmthal is who,what,where? I haven't seen it pop up... Also you can't sell these items right? Cause i sold something worth 8k

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where do I find the dragon crests that contain the spells I need to learn to unlock the solid doors and rope barricades.

lhurgoyfguy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

theres a gallery up:

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck.

I'm on the route where I GoR'd on the Rapist early on. I killed the blue haired chick to get the 1000 Emerald, talked to the blondie to complete the mission, but I don't know what to do next.

EDIT: It seems I must learn some Skills to progress... But which ones and where to find them?
EDIT: Silly me, it was that skill tree from Lv 1-4. Ok, I can progress now.

Last edited:

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

here it is
Anyone know what do you have to do to be able to pick that 4th option?

Or how to proceed the story in any way. I went to the house deep in the snowy forest and got raped by some bandit after a maid gave some drinks.
Haven't found anything new after that.

So far the areas I can go to are castle, snow flake town, snowy forest, some water temple and emerald cave.

Btw I noticed that if in battle I use some fire buff that makes the mcs eyes red, afterwards the flame count goes up. There's a counter for found coins and uses of that flame buff. Does something happen if it goes high enough?

Last edited:

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone know what do you have to do to be able to pick that 4th option?

Or how to proceed the story in any way. I went to the house deep in the snowy forest and got raped by some bandit after a maid gave some drinks.
Haven't found anything new after that.

So far the areas I can go to are castle, snow flake town, snowy forest, some water temple and emerald cave.

Btw I noticed that if in battle I use some fire buff that makes the mcs eyes red, afterwards the flame count goes up. There's a counter for found coins and uses of that flame buff. Does something happen if it goes high enough?
right, the first mission in the game has you hunting down a rapist who uses demon magic.

if you beat him, you continue as normal, if you lose, you get a cursed ring put on you, and he uses the ring to make you go to his house and sleep with him. (it's supposed to be a compulsion, I think, In game, it just shows up as you not getting the next mission until you go see him)

Eventually you get a mission to collect the things you need to break the curse, then shortly afterwards you do a mission about rescuing people from a monster cave, and you find him there, badly wounded.

then you get an option to save him or to let him die. the former gives you one of the endings, the latter continues the game.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Where do I I find the skill to remove the rope blockades (such as the one blocking the cave in Mt. Flirts)?

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where do I I find the skill to remove the rope blockades (such as the one blocking the cave in Mt. Flirts)?
You don't.

Thats the limit to the mission area, when you are given a mission that requires you go to past them, then they will be gone.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do I get the quest to rescue the rape bandit? Is there some kind of timer or something? Do I have to sleep in the inn to proceed time? I checked the japanese walkthrough with google translate and in some parts it said something about weeks (bad translation?