What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990] [ nikukure ] TS Quest RE167855 RJ167855

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [2990] TS Quest

only thing i noticed and i liked, is - it seems you can change main controlled character and she reply different depending on situation, but not 100% sure.

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd rather have only one heroine and have all customizable costumes as possible plus the clothing damage than have 30 heroines and just full clothing / naked options :/
There will be clothing (cosplay), but no clothing damage to my knowledge.

Also, NPC's responses depend on your current party leader and the clothes (or lack of) that she's wearing. Based on what I've seen from the RPGMaker Trans patch of this game, it seems clothes will be unintentionally destroyed/removed in some fashion. Maybe instead of different stages of clothing destruction, the entire outfit gets destroyed in one shot?

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a section in the menu for costumes, although none are available in the trial. Additionally, the 2990 blog now features some preview art for one of the outfits available in the final version.

The trial itself has roughly 3 or 4 H-scenes for the two main characters, there's a tentacle scene near the start with both, one scene that's mutually exclusive based on which character you pick, a couple scenes at the inn and a scene you can activate by returning to the first town once you have a bit of lewdness stat on both girls. Progression past that point on the lewdness train cuts off due to trial limitations though.

Personally I'm excited. I wish more of the sex scenes from the previous games were canonical, but... they bring the sex out early enough that I think I'm ok with it. What I was afraid of was that it would be mostly the main characters trying not to have sex with anything for 80% of the game which doesn't look like the case.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

looks like they adding some corruption to it.... i mean look at latest post on their website. horns :D

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

yeah, and looks like there will be 6 endings, hope for more addon/updates after.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

'. ' it's out.

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At last, after months of delays... the chosen time has arrived.

Swiggity_Swooty

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Friendly reminder that most Rapidgator or premium requesting sites will be fake.

That said, if I find any working links, I'll let you know.

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score

Is there any combat rape in the game?
Played for a good few hours now and up to chapter 3, and so far I have had no H scenes except for the unavoidable one with thief/tentacle and the inn conversation events.

There is a nude armor for 1 of the chars but it wont allow me to equip, and looking through the CG there seems to be a prostitution-like thing, but no combat rape unfortunately. The closest it seems to get is the chibi/actor portraits being naked when you get their corruption low enough to be naked and take them into combat.

The game is huge, and while there is a ton of characters with alternative costumes, I am really disappointed that this plays so much like a generic RPG with a CG every 30 minutes of play. Liked his earlier games alot better because of the clothing damage/meaningful corruption/combat H.