What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990] [ nikukure ] TS Quest RE167855 RJ167855

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [2990] TS Quest

From reading his site, most of the H scenes are in chapter 3.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow, for something with a lot of hype, this game is so underwhelming.

Putting aside the crossover, it's pretty much linear. There's almost no other route aside bad ending.

Also, there's almost no point to that kid's (Riui?) existence beside being an excuse of a living dildo.

Not to mention the corruption system (debauchery point) ended up useless since there's nothing it's used for.

The art is very good tho, just as expected of 2990. :D:D

Last edited:

Aqualia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree with Teaz so far, i am still in chapter 2 and its pretty much a simple straight forward rpg..... For the guys who went farther in the game did you notice any special feature, like i dunno, remove the cloths of all caracters or prostitution ?

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, for something with a lot of hype, this game is so underwhelming.

Putting aside the crossover, it's pretty much linear. There's almost no other route aside bad ending.

Also, there's almost no point to that kid's (Riui?) existence beside being an excuse of a living dildo.

Not to mention the corruption system (debauchery point) ended up useless since there's nothing it's used for.

The art is very good tho, just as expected of 2990. :D:D
Riui is also a very good GPS device.

I agree with Teaz so far, i am still in chapter 2 and its pretty much a simple straight forward rpg..... For the guys who went farther in the game did you notice any special feature, like i dunno, remove the cloths of all caracters or prostitution ?
Prostitution is in chapter 3 I believe.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Riui is also a very good GPS device.
This made me laugh so hard, that I took 2 mins to write this post while still laughing :D

Edit* Btw, may anyone tell me what do those onion thingies do?

Last edited:

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

just started this game, looking very promising, and not so buggy as kame games at start :D

hub63

Demon Girl
Reputation score

2990 art is good as always. The game is pretty easy, but, heck, I wish I knew where to go after you beat these two guys in the mansion on the first map.
What are these hammers for?

Last edited:

Froleytia

Demon Girl
Reputation score

danm this is out already?

and here im still trying to finish Lily Akos

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, I'm in a mansion where I had to go to the west and fight a dude... beat him and now I'm not sure how to progress. Trying to go further into the mansion proper just gets a message that I should go back to the west.

I don't see anything about a bug in the 1.01 patch notes, not sure if that's what's up or if I misunderstood something.

Edit: I had to return to the inn. When in doubt... go to the inn I guess.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So I went North East from the 1st town to that house and warped to the second part of it. Talked to the dude he gave me 2 items and now I can't access my menu to do anything.
EDIT: Clicking out of the window and clicking back in seems to act as the X button now.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I just noticed the title piano music and it made me remember someone who played the universal flute, someone I've been trying to forget... even after all those years...
Damn you Japan, for being awesome even on these things...

Last edited:

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

I just noticed the title piano music and it made me remember someone who played the universal flute, someone I've been trying to forget... even after all those years...
God you are pathetic.
You are like the ideal protagonist of an NTR game. Disgusting

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

God you are pathetic.
You are like the ideal protagonist of an NTR game. Disgusting
Relax.

bd154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Trying to figure out if i should keep playing this game.

I'm at chapter 3 presumably at the end of the story (Defeated two of the main bad guys in the tower, group split in half to go attack konsuato castle) and I have yet to find a non-story driven h-scene. Is there more to this game past where i am or did i somehow miss everything?

Reputation score

Trying to figure out if i should keep playing this game.

I'm at chapter 3 presumably at the end of the story (Defeated two of the main bad guys in the tower, group split in half to go attack konsuato castle) and I have yet to find a non-story driven h-scene. Is there more to this game past where i am or did i somehow miss everything?
I just quit playing it altogether because of this reason, plus the zero stage hazards AND no combat rape like the previous games.

bd154

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just quit playing it altogether because of this reason, plus the zero stage hazards AND no combat rape like the previous games.
That doesn't bother me so much, i figured with the number of heroines in this game they couldn't really do CR for everyone involved. Its just unless i'm being dense there haven't been any clear indications for non-story H scenes with the exception of a few bosses you can lose to.

Its not a bad game imo, but i guess i can see why its not that popular considering the hoops one must be jumping through for the scenes.

Anybody working on a walkthrough?

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its not a bad game imo, but i guess i can see why its not that popular considering the hoops one must be jumping through for the scenes.

Anybody working on a walkthrough?
this was being translated but its been a while since anything else has been done.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anybody got a full save? Maybe I'm blind but I found none, neither hongfire nor sagoz had one.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

im really clueless what you saying universal flute wut what ?.. whaaat?.. pm it pls :rolleyes: