What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990] TST ~屑姉といいなりの僕~ / TST ~I'm Obedient To My Scum-Big-Sister~ (RJ229494)

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Looks like 2990 has posted a version update for this game, 1.04, with bug fixes and whatnot.

He's also been posting work on a 2.0 version of Knight of Flame Lily Akos 2. So far, he has shown 3 different new suits for Akos.

Dragul17

Reputation score
The Old Man has a (!) over his head but I can't initiate a scene to progress the story what is it I need?

Kagineko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
is no one ever going to upload 2.0?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
What would be funny to see and poetic "justice", is if everytime such a "request" is made, someone shares a link that would expire 6 days 23 hours and 59 minutes after TOB (Time of Ban)... xD

Alchor17

Reputation score
Not asking for a link or anything just confirming whether there is indeed an English patch or partial on ULMF. and if not on ULMF does anyone know if it exists and where?
Again not asking for the link to it just confirming its existence and the general place i could be looking.

Rrezz

Reputation score
Not asking for a link or anything just confirming whether there is indeed an English patch or partial on ULMF. and if not on ULMF does anyone know if it exists and where?
Again not asking for the link to it just confirming its existence and the general place i could be looking.
One Exists on my External Hard Drive. Never finished it, so never released it :devilish:

Attachments

Rrezz

Reputation score
how do you do MTLs? I have a ton of games i would like to MTL while waiting for official releases
That's not a MTL. I did Partial Translations back in the day. But now that the Market is oversaturated with translators I don't have to anymore. Basically if I want to do a Partial, someone else has already done it for me :devilish:

To do your own MTL however, just download the program "Translator ++" and learn how to use it. It's fairly simple. Does all the work for you. There's threads about it that'll teach you how to use it.