What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990] TST ~屑姉といいなりの僕~ / TST ~I'm Obedient To My Scum-Big-Sister~ (RJ229494)

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So where do I go after I select the 2nd option from the adventurers guild to go into the lewd route? Seem to be stuck a picture of where to go would be great. I try to go into the sewer but it auto kicks me out. Is there a costume im missing?
oh come on can you even read all post before you asking same question like me
just wear costume blue zipper

maurilio_br

Reputation score
Right after unlocking the beach attempt to catch the rapist guy, is there anything else left to do in the lewd route? No more quests are popping up, so I'd guess it's done, but figured I'd ask.

Also, which route is it where she gets the wall stuck scene? I saw it in the game files, but it didn't show up in the lewd route, unless I'm actually not done.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is there only a good ending in the maid rute? cause i only got the one where she get the curse removed.

Jackytheman

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for all the help, I'm on the lewd route but I'm stuck again
I can't talk to most people in town and I've just been wandering aimlessly trying to trap a thieve stuff.PNG (?)

maurilio_br

Reputation score
Thanks for all the help, I'm on the lewd route but I'm stuck again
I can't talk to most people in town and I've just been wandering aimlessly trying to trap a thieve -snip- (?)
If the thief gave you a quest to go after another thief, go to the right when entering the underground, keep following that path, take the stairs down and go through the new dungeon, then the quest will take its course once you reach the other thief's den.

Jackytheman

Lurker
Reputation score
If the thief gave you a quest to go after another thief, go to the right when entering the underground, keep following that path, take the stairs down and go through the new dungeon, then the quest will take its course once you reach the other thief's den.
Thanks bro

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
oh come on can you even read all post before you asking same question like me
just wear costume blue zipper
Instead of being an asshole why not share a save with that stage ?
I for example i get this message : Traffic is prohibited because of the underground waterway .

maurilio_br

Reputation score
Instead of being an asshole why not share a save with that stage ?
I for example i get this message : Traffic is prohibited because of the underground waterway .
Is it your first playthrough? Because you need to have played the vanilla route to unlock the good stuff, which is why earlier I was asking for someone's save file.

allexwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is it your first playthrough? Because you need to have played the vanilla route to unlock the good stuff, which is why earlier I was asking for someone's save file.
I got the save from the other page .

moosesrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
stuck at the dragon part on first play through on the marusu route. it heals 880 every turn and i deal 800 to it. i have no skills yet and cant seem to find out where to unlock skills are.

*edit i found out where to get the skills lol. made the dragon fight alot easier

Last edited:

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apparently there is a gallery added in an update, but I've been unable to find the update anywhere.

Tae

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Apparently there is a gallery added in an update, but I've been unable to find the update anywhere.
Ver18.07.30 available here. always has newest update

moosesrus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
any way to reset skill tree? i didnt realize there was more than one page of skills and now stuck at the 4 robots.

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ver18.07.30 available here. always has newest update
Thanks man, really hate the download method though. It's better than nothing though!

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
its there a savefile complete with the gallery ?

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
i am stuck in never ending forest like map on west ! table tell something yeah in japanese but idont understand the clues! forest map keep repeating anywhere i go!what to do there?

Loranzo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i am stuck in never ending forest like map on west ! table tell something yeah in japanese but idont understand the clues! forest map keep repeating anywhere i go!what to do there?
One forest just needs to follow path with fairy.
The other changes things up with taking path with red flower or with tree stump or blue flower, etc plus north south east west. Two suggestions: 1. to try and translate the clues or 2. make a save, go in a path, then see if the clue changed. If it did, you probably went the right way, if it didn't then load the save.

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
100% safe file for v1.03 with every route would be really appreciated. :giggle: