What's new

RPG RPG Maker [2990] TST ~屑姉といいなりの僕~ / TST ~I'm Obedient To My Scum-Big-Sister~ (RJ229494)

Gegrafsd

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know how to defeat the 4 robots? i'm currently level 31 and they kill me in one turn
This one was tough. I can tell you what I did which might be dependent on some of the skills you've bought, and I don't know if this is how you're "supposed" to do it, or if there's a way to weaken them somewhere else in the dungeon or what, but anyway...

I defended the first turn, then used the 100 TP skill that grants double turns on turn two, which stuns them all that round. Turn three, I used a 1500 HP heal and used the 50 TP iron knuckles skill to kill one of them to get them down to 3. 3 weren't enough to kill me, so I repeated healing and using that skill until all 4 were dead.

The two-turn skill seems almost necessary for this fight (unless there's a gimmick I didn't discover). It seemed like the 40 TP iron knuckles skill took about half of their HP as well, so maybe once you've got that buff up, you can just heal and defend in the same round until you have the TP to use that skill twice in one turn to end it.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
does this thing has a gallery ? finished already but only auto newgame o_o

maurilio_br

Reputation score
Can someone post a savefile skipping the whole vanilla run? It's tedious as hell.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
can't seem to find any scenes other than the ones you find along the linear story progression so far, I'm up to the point where you're at the island at the bottom of the map

Can someone help me with this please?
The first textbox is telling you how to move on to the story by pressing the two red buttons, while if you have the flying dragon key(one you got probably from defeating this green dragon in some tower), you press the two green buttons for a chest of large gold(?)

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So when does the CR with penetration come in. So far its just bewbs man and... i forgot the other man.

maurilio_br

Reputation score
Finished the Normal route and the Maid route (the mansion one), not exactly sure how to get the other routes so help would be appreciated...

Also, save for those who wants to skip vanilla story.
Love ya.

ayarel

Reputation score
To get to the lewd route, follow the vanilla route until the adventure guild gives you an option. (should be the quest after the 2nd masturbation scene) take the 2nd option.

setsura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
after you choose 2nd option what you must to do?

Batata

Reputation score
in the maid route after defeating the monster from the left down dungeon what should i do?
killed him but i have no idea to where go after that(tried to speak with everyone but nothing so far, i also cant go into the mans house in the forest)

ayarel

Reputation score
go to the forest with the maze in it theres a new area to get lost in

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Finished the Normal route and the Maid route (the mansion one), not exactly sure how to get the other routes so help would be appreciated...

Also, save for those who wants to skip vanilla story.
Thanks for the save^^

Jackytheman

Lurker
Reputation score
To get to the lewd route, follow the vanilla route until the adventure guild gives you an option. (should be the quest after the 2nd masturbation scene) take the 2nd option.
The option during the masturbation scene or with the old man?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
once you finish a quest you go back to adventurer guild. and when ask for another quest instead of auto give you one . this time makes you choice from 2 options. top its the normal adventurer route and bottom sewer spy route
i do not remember wish quest but i think its after you go for 2nd dungeon in the north exit

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
So where do I go after I select the 2nd option from the adventurers guild to go into the lewd route? Seem to be stuck a picture of where to go would be great. I try to go into the sewer but it auto kicks me out. Is there a costume im missing?

Last edited: