What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [東京妖異研究所] 戦巫女2ホノカ (RJ434987)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1648382338430.png
Link:

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Gameplay:
Very similar to the authors previous game/Pokémon like game, in which you use summons in the form of talisman to battle and advance the story. You can equip your demons, combine materials, and solve npc quests(?). To capture demons, you must find small shrines throughout the world and lower their health and capture demons using talisman with increasing chance with lower the health.

Story:
Funoka is a shrine maiden who's on a mission to seal the demon king. In order to do so, she must battle the 4 heavenly onmyōjis to do so.

Fetishes:
NTR, Rape​

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nice. I've been waiting on this one for years. Can't wait to see how the Author improves on their first game.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Do not needlessly bump threads.
I really like their last game.

Oh, there's also a demo for this game on their site now. Yeah, really looking forward the full release of this one.

Page is here:

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Its out

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

maurilio_br

Reputation score
Is this game really story heavy or is there some sort of route branch? I'm over an hour in, although taking my time, and so far it all seems very light

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Am I trippin' or does the map look like the Johto map from Pokémon?

zane19

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Btw, any "Gym Leader" battles that have an H scene, you do not have to lose to unlock it. You can unlock it for a fee in the recollection room.

Last edited:

forever

Reputation score
Can anyone provide a full save I'm kinda lost playing this in jp

sadose

Reputation score
Yeah... 5 hours into the game and I'm stuck with a bug because I've only used 1 save...

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Some tips and tricks while spending like 50+ hours on the game on highest difficulty:
-Don't farm for gold/material crystals, they're a waste of time even with cat. Instead, farm at the mine in the merchant town once you unlock it for 1k
-Exp is shared with the entire team, with the leading member getting the full amount
-If you want to, you can buy levels in the recollection room, though it's somewhat expensive (100 * current level)
-I suggest try picking out core team once you got sufficient amount of members, as the last dungeon doesn't allow you to swap your core 4 out
-Don't bother spending time getting all of your members equip, just take out the items when you don't need them and equip it back to others on the core 4
-Buff/debuff are huge, they can double your damage output in some cases
-Always check attributes/stats, as some have crazy high physical defense and low magic defense and vice versa
-Poison/deadly poison + sleep combo is broken, it can shred mobs until you one tap it at 1 hp
-Adding onto poison + sleep, use these for capturing shrine monsters
-level limit is 60

Last edited:

fula_flight

Reputation score
the game felt... incomplete?
there's so many empty spot on the recollection room even though it's a full product

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
It's not complete yet I think
Finished the game, author said there'll be "additional content" added later, which kinda feels like excuse for game not being fully complete since it leaves off at a cliffhanger that felt like there would be a sequel or something