What's new

[Complete - Full] [62studio] 牛娘エンド/Cow Girl Ending (RJ244355) translation

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
"To apply the translation patch:
  1. Unpack the game using the tool Enigma VBUnpacker (look here for how to do that; the most recent version of the unpacker can be found )"
The link u provided here now leads to De-MOLE-ition now I guess. What I meant was that when I unpacked the game there was no data folder in the www folder,
I applied the the tool Enigma VBUnpacker to the game executable not the translation sorry if it was confusing.
Huh, I didn't realize that the destination of the link has changed.

Still, I'm not sure what the problem might be. Does anyone else have an idea?

Lunchmenu

Reputation score
Huh, I didn't realize that the destination of the link has changed.

Still, I'm not sure what the problem might be. Does anyone else have an idea?
I downloaded the game from the english DLsite if that’s any help?

thatdudeguy

Reputation score
I downloaded the game from the english DLsite if that’s any help?
Looking at the images it could be because the enigma unpacker version. I remember .41 having problems with some file sizes and they fixed it in .51. try and scroll down to the May 10th post where there is a link to the most up to date unpacker and try using that.

doodleface

Reputation score
I don't see a "data" folder in after I downloaded the original game. I put the folder from the patches into the "www" folder but that doesn't seem to work. The only folder within the "www" folder is the save folder. Game works fine in Japanese but I don't know how to implement the patch. I redownloaded the original game and put in the data folder before starting it up, but to no avail. The only other things in the folder of the game are the ".exe" "CG.zip" "CG.zip" and a "read.me". I tried putting all the contents of the data in the save folder and www folder but nothing changes. Do I have to try getting an older version of the game? (attached is what I see when opening the game download folder showing there is no data folder).

Attachments

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I don't see a "data" folder in after I downloaded the original game. I put the folder from the patches into the "www" folder but that doesn't seem to work. The only folder within the "www" folder is the save folder. Game works fine in Japanese but I don't know how to implement the patch. I redownloaded the original game and put in the data folder before starting it up, but to no avail. The only other things in the folder of the game are the ".exe" "CG.zip" "CG.zip" and a "read.me". I tried putting all the contents of the data in the save folder and www folder but nothing changes. Do I have to try getting an older version of the game? (attached is what I see when opening the game download folder showing there is no data folder).
It sounds like you haven't unpacked the game. To copy my instruction from the OP:
  1. Unpack the game using the tool Enigma VBUnpacker (look here for how to do that; the most recent version of the unpacker can be found )