What's new

[Complete - Full] [62studio] Lust Memory (RJ262855) translation

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It still have some error when trying to remove your clothes. But anyway my dream come true haha xD

hunter2k4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I have this error, eveytime trying to remove clothes, my character disspeared somewhere and after 3-4 seconds, I have this

Using version 1.01

lustmemory.png

GaryFckenOak

Reputation score
So when I attempt to unpack the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker it doesn't unpack anything and only comes up with the following.

[+] Filename: C:\Users\jacob\Desktop\Downloads\LustMemory\Game_boxed.exe
[+] MD5: 9ebc7dd20fa66f5deabfd8873a4ed8c6
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

I have no idea what I am doing wrong any assistance would be appreciated thanks.

o11187909

Reputation score
I think in 1.02 the game is already 'unpacked' with the assets still encrypted.
What worked for me is just drop the data folder in like you would normally do when patching. Next go into that data folder, and in System.json add this in the end right after "[0,0,0,0]":
,"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"
so the end of the file will look like this after editing:
"windowTone":[0,0,0,0],"hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true,"encryptionKey":"d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e"}
As a side note the added part was found in the original System.json file from the unpatched game in the same place, just in case it varies between downloads (which I don't think would happen, but I don't know, this is my first successful attempt at modifying files like these)

GaryFckenOak

Reputation score
I think in 1.02 the game is already 'unpacked' with the assets still encrypted.
What worked for me is just drop the data folder in like you would normally do when patching. Next go into that data folder, and in System.json add this in the end right after "[0,0,0,0]":

so the end of the file will look like this after editing:

As a side note the added part was found in the original System.json file from the unpatched game in the same place, just in case it varies between downloads (which I don't think would happen, but I don't know, this is my first successful attempt at modifying files like these)
So I have no idea how to edit this file at all im a little new to this kind of stuff so if you can give me a little walkthrough on how to do this I would greatly appreciate it thanks.

o11187909

Reputation score
First skip step 1 of the patching guide in the OP, then follow the rest of the steps.
Next, open the www folder, then the data folder and delete System.json
Then drop the attached file in.
Rename the file from System.txt to System.json
The game should work then

If you want to edit the file yourself, right click on System.json and select "open with..." and chose notepad, where you can then follow the instructions from the earlier post.

Attachments

CSV

Reputation score
Edit: Noticed the Discord has a pinned with a patch for version 1.09. I'll try that, and unless I make any additional notes here it should be assumed it worked for me. For anyone else looking here for the latest version, seek out the 62studio fan discord.

hmm, trying to apply this patch but it doesn't seem to work. I've got the latest version 1.09 of the game. Going by the more recent posts here, there's nothing to unpack anymore. I tried replacing the files, but I get an error on startup about failing to load a file. I tried editing the system.json as described, but I still got the same type of error. Lastly, I tried replacing the json using the file provided here, but again same error with yet a different file. (Last error shown in image below).
1696727377440.png
Anyone know if there's a way to get the latest translation patch working?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Edit: Noticed the Discord has a pinned with a patch for version 1.09. I'll try that, and unless I make any additional notes here it should be assumed it worked for me. For anyone else looking here for the latest version, seek out the 62studio fan discord.

hmm, trying to apply this patch but it doesn't seem to work. I've got the latest version 1.09 of the game. Going by the more recent posts here, there's nothing to unpack anymore. I tried replacing the files, but I get an error on startup about failing to load a file. I tried editing the system.json as described, but I still got the same type of error. Lastly, I tried replacing the json using the file provided here, but again same error with yet a different file. (Last error shown in image below).
View attachment 48865
Anyone know if there's a way to get the latest translation patch working?
I'm now encountering problems with the translation as well. I'll see what I can do to fix it, but it may take some time.