What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland translation (RJ278424)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Many RPGMV games come unpacked.
T++ does need to create its own copy (/user/appdata/local/temp/) so sometimes that can be misleading.

malcolm474

Reputation score
OK. I have downloaded and installed all six patches. However, when I try to exit Atuchu Cave and following the conversation with the Queen of Hearts, I get the error message, TypeError: Cannot read property "split" of null. I know that this problem as discussed and one of the patches was designed to fix it, but I continue to crash at this point.

Harkou

Reputation score
OK. I have downloaded and installed all six patches. However, when I try to exit Atuchu Cave and following the conversation with the Queen of Hearts, I get the error message, TypeError: Cannot read property "split" of null. I know that this problem as discussed and one of the patches was designed to fix it, but I continue to crash at this point.
Smh. I found what you were looking for with that property "spilt" of null bug you got. I looked in the discussion thread after previously attempting to fix with patch four. Use this Map012.zip to fix your problem. Someone should update or add a link to this file to prevent future complaints about this. Gotta search around the other forum sometimes to fix your problems.

Credits to strife2cloud's file

Attachments

malcolm474

Reputation score
Smh. I found what you were looking for with that property "spilt" of null bug you got. I looked in the discussion thread after previously attempting to fix with patch four. Use this Map012.zip to fix your problem. Someone should update or add a link to this file to prevent future complaints about this. Gotta search around the other forum sometimes to fix your problems.

Credits to strife2cloud's file
Thanks, Harkou. That solved the problem.

Harkou

Reputation score
Also, I am attempting to recruit Queen of Hearts but have a problem with her event. The screen goes black and your character is able to move around still. Its like the scene won't play for some reason while being unable to see anything. If the patch goes as far as to this then I am kind of disappointed, a little. If anyone is able to post up a updated patch to fix this or something then lemme know.

EDIT: Disregard this, made a stupid mistake on using the wrong version from dlsite. Not sure how they gave me the wrong version, but just suddenly realized.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Also, I am attempting to recruit Queen of Hearts but have a problem with her event. The screen goes black and your character is able to move around still. Its like the scene won't play for some reason while being unable to see anything. If the patch goes as far as to this then I am kind of disappointed, a little. If anyone is able to post up a updated patch to fix this or something then lemme know.
That's strange, I was able to complete that event. What version are you using? This patch was made using 2.01.

Does anyone else have an idea what might be causing this?

Harkou

Reputation score
That's strange, I was able to complete that event. What version are you using? This patch was made using 2.01.

Does anyone else have an idea what might be causing this?
I should have checked the version from what I downloaded. Sorry again for being a dumbass for trying to complain about using the early verison that dlsite gave me. Brb while I go and repent to satan for my mistake.

EDIT: Anyways, I need to restart over again. I wanted to read the text without the engima unpacker and it led to this big mistake of having to apply 1.07 to 2.05v. I am a little angry but still willing to grind 13 hours back into the game. Is there any way to decrease the font size?

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I should have checked the version from what I downloaded. Sorry again for being a dumbass for trying to complain about using the early verison that dlsite gave me. Brb while I go and repent to satan for my mistake.

EDIT: Anyways, I need to restart over again. I wanted to read the text without the engima unpacker and it led to this big mistake of having to apply 1.07 to 2.05v. I am a little angry but still willing to grind 13 hours back into the game. Is there any way to decrease the font size?
The translation in a previous post includes plugins that do that, but that was done for 1.07 and I'm not sure if those will work with later versions.

Harkou

Reputation score
The former. I'm still in the process of editing it.

I only ask for the font size to be decreased without having to go through the hassle of not understanding the story. I get the translating or editing is long and will be patient about it. Anyways, I will be back lurking for an update on the supposed patch.

Oh and if your wondering if those plugins work. It don't since its only been coded or whatever to only comply with 1.07 version.

I appreciate you editing the patch and all. Just don't get overstressed like how I did. Best of wishes on that patch.

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
I only ask for the font size to be decreased without having to go through the hassle of not understanding the story. I get the translating or editing is long and will be patient about it. Anyways, I will be back lurking for an update on the supposed patch.

Oh and if your wondering if those plugins work. It don't since its only been coded or whatever to only comply with 1.07 version.

I appreciate you editing the patch and all. Just don't get overstressed like how I did. Best of wishes on that patch.
Well if that's all, Here's ONLY the Font Resizer plugin with Expanded Skills Description. You have to pair that with any translation, but it should basically work on 2.0+ versions.

Note: I haven't really tested it, but it's basically just loading a plugin, so I doubt it breaks anything. I haven't played 2.0 either yet since I'm been patiently waiting for Green Thoughts to release his edited version. I quite like his edits for all the previous games.

Attachments

Ophanim

Reputation score
Okay, I don't know who it is who goes by Invisible Demon over on f95zone, but I've been enlisted to work on the H scenes and battle dialogue. They said they were in charge of the current translation. I really hope they are also Green Thoughts, or at least in contact with them, because I've been working pretty hard to chew through the insane amount of scenes in this game, and it would kinda kill me to hear that nobody else is in the loop on this, or worse, people are already working on things independently and nobody is coordinating on who should do what. I don't know when I'll be done, because I'm maybe 25% of the way through the battle dialogue, and the CommonEvents file is a precipice I've barely begun to climb (over 10k entries).

Idk, maybe I'm slow, but I don't like to overly rely on MTL, because while it's a good guideline at times, it's often a little... off about the meaning of the text. I'm still fairly new to Japanese myself, so I just hope my work is up to par.

Haro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just for confirmation, Do i apply all the patches or just the most recent one?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Okay, I don't know who it is who goes by Invisible Demon over on f95zone, but I've been enlisted to work on the H scenes and battle dialogue. They said they were in charge of the current translation. I really hope they are also Green Thoughts, or at least in contact with them, because I've been working pretty hard to chew through the insane amount of scenes in this game, and it would kinda kill me to hear that nobody else is in the loop on this, or worse, people are already working on things independently and nobody is coordinating on who should do what. I don't know when I'll be done, because I'm maybe 25% of the way through the battle dialogue, and the CommonEvents file is a precipice I've barely begun to climb (over 10k entries).

Idk, maybe I'm slow, but I don't like to overly rely on MTL, because while it's a good guideline at times, it's often a little... off about the meaning of the text. I'm still fairly new to Japanese myself, so I just hope my work is up to par.
I am indeed Invisible Demon over on f95zone. I'm currently working on the Maps. Thanks for the help.

Just for confirmation, Do i apply all the patches or just the most recent one?
The most recent one.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Here's a new translation patch for 2.08. It should have all of the maps translated, in addition to everything that was already translated. The bug when you leave Atuchu Cave is fixed. It also includes @strife2cloud 's plugins from a few posts up. There's still likely to be issues with this, like bugs or text I haven't translated, so please report them so I can fix them.

Also, I'd appreciate any help with translating the Achievements and the name of the SP Conversion menu, as these aren't in the files loaded by Translator++.

Attachments

Stiig

Lurker
Reputation score
With the js it fails to load and complains it is missing js/plugins/SkipSandwich.js

Without the js it complains about ye olde IconSet.png and no matter how much I copy paste and change it in the folder it does not help

It runs fine after unpacking but before applying the translated data folder and/or js

doko56

Reputation score
With the js it fails to load and complains it is missing js/plugins/SkipSandwich.js

Without the js it complains about ye olde IconSet.png and no matter how much I copy paste and change it in the folder it does not help

It runs fine after unpacking but before applying the translated data folder and/or js
I've got the same error. Now, i applied it to the game while i already had one of the previous patches, i'm going to try it on a fresh install and see if that fixes it.
EDIT: It did not but i'm realizing that i might be a biiiit of an idiot for trying to apply a 2.08 patch to my 1.05 game. Whoops?

Last edited:

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's a new translation patch for 2.08. It should have all of the maps translated, in addition to everything that was already translated. The bug when you leave Atuchu Cave is fixed. It also includes @strife2cloud 's plugins from a few posts up. There's still likely to be issues with this, like bugs or text I haven't translated, so please report them so I can fix them.

Also, I'd appreciate any help with translating the Achievements and the name of the SP Conversion menu, as these aren't in the files loaded by Translator++.
I've translated the Achievements (I just ran it through Google translate after lifting the text from the common events file). I've include just the achievement file if there's any editing you want to do along with the merged results from google translate.

If you can direct me where the SP stuff is stored I can see if I can pull the text from the file and google translate it.

Also the Common Events file became pretty large because I had Notepad++ add spaces to the lines so I can read it. Shouldn't do anything to actually playing the game.

PS. If you were having those errors with missing plugins/missing IconSet.png then that's because you have an old version. It should be applied to 2.0+

Attachments

Stiig

Lurker
Reputation score
I've translated the Achievements (I just ran it through Google translate after lifting the text from the common events file). I've include just the achievement file if there's any editing you want to do along with the merged results from google translate.

If you can direct me where the SP stuff is stored I can see if I can pull the text from the file and google translate it.

Also the Common Events file became pretty large because I had Notepad++ add spaces to the lines so I can read it. Shouldn't do anything to actually playing the game.

PS. If you were having those errors with missing plugins/missing IconSet.png then that's because you have an old version. It should be applied to 2.0+
Thanks for all the work and answer.
I got the IconSet.png with the trial version from DLSite.
So even though it says the save from the trial is compatible with the full game, it´s safe assume the trial is still an earlier version than 2.0+ ?
Was planning to buy the game from there if I was sure I could make it work