What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland translation (RJ278424)

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
anybody else have an issue where their 2nd slot in the formation screen disappears after your first encounter with ??? in the cave?

have to get around it by switching the formation list around until the chosen 2 people are at the top of the list.

lets you go without the MC in the party but im sure it'll crash

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks for all the work and answer.
I got the IconSet.png with the trial version from DLSite.
So even though it says the save from the trial is compatible with the full game, it´s safe assume the trial is still an earlier version than 2.0+ ?
Was planning to buy the game from there if I was sure I could make it work
Yeah, most likely they aren't compatible. The difference between 1.0 and 2.0 is basically end game content (Bug fixes are the 1.x/2.x, major new content is new number). Being a demo though, there probably isn't the end game stuff. Replacing the data folder which is all the code and text (thus the translation) would make the game think it's the full version 2.08 and call upon picture files/plugins that don't exist in the trial.

anybody else have an issue where their 2nd slot in the formation screen disappears after your first encounter with ??? in the cave?

have to get around it by switching the formation list around until the chosen 2 people are at the top of the list.

lets you go without the MC in the party but im sure it'll crash
Can you post your saves? I haven't gotten around to playing the update yet, but I can at least check if that issue is due to my font resizing plugin.

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
The issue seems to be because Translator++ translated 2 lines,
"最大戦闘参加人数変更 2" to "Change the maximum number of participants in battle 2"
"並び替えシーン 固定 1" to "Sort scene fixed 1"

When they needed to be left in native Japanese because a plugin uses that text and can't read English. It's in Map 120, Map 223, and a few times in Common Events.
@Green Thoughts If you can blacklist it or edit it in your Translator++ file we can prevent any regression for future patches.

Also I haven't said thank you yet, but Thanks for doing all the edits. I'll probably get around to playing it this weekend so I look for to it!

I've attached the edited patch that fixes this issue and also added the translated achievements.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now manually translated the Achievements. I've also removed the text that was causing the bug with party selection, but I'll wait a few more days before releasing a new patch in case anyone else has an issue to report.
If you can direct me where the SP stuff is stored I can see if I can pull the text from the file and google translate it.
The names of the SP Conversion and Achievements menus in the main menu remain untranslated, but I'm not sure where to find them. Also, I've just realised that the message for how much SP you get after a battle is also untranslated.

Attachments

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
I've now manually translated the Achievements. I've also removed the text that was causing the bug with party selection, but I'll wait a few more days before releasing a new patch in case anyone else has an issue to report.

The names of the SP Conversion and Achievements menus in the main menu remain untranslated, but I'm not sure where to find them. Also, I've just realised that the message for how much SP you get after a battle is also untranslated.
Ah I might make the note that there's probably also a "Change the maximum number of participants in battle 1" that needs to be changed back to " 最大戦闘参加人数変更 1" . Maybe.

So those missing text is in the Plugin section. The 1st menu item is FTKR_SkillTreeSystem Plugin I can make the edits, but let me know what these should be Google translate is giving some wacky answers,

SP変換 (The Menu item)
%1 の%2を獲得!(The Second Screenshot, %1 is amount %2 is "SP")
\c[16][%2]のスキル情報 (The Plugin says this is the "Skill Status Title Format" Not sure where that's located, Skill menu?)
\c[16]前提スキル:(Preskill Title Format:)
スキル習得の確認 (Conf Title Format:)
実行する (Confirmation Ok Format:)
実行しない (Confirmation Cancel Format)

The 2nd button is Achievements which is controlled by "Torigoya_Achievement" plugin. That's pretty straight forward, so I translated it.

Also all the popups that appear when you pickup items or find "muni" is controlled by the "GetInformation" Plugin, If you want to edit that into english this utterly confuses me but the format is as follows
Get Gold Text◆「\I[_icon]_num\C[14]\G\C[0]」 を\C[24]獲得っす!
Lost Gold Text:◆\I[_icon]_num\C[14]\G\C[0]」 を\C[2]失ったっす。
Get Item Text◆「\I[_icon]_name」 を\C[24]獲得っすよ!\n\C[6]_desc1
Lost Item Text◆「\I[_icon]_name」 を\C[2]失ったっす。\n\C[6]_desc1
Get Item Text Num◆「\I[_icon]_name」 を\C[14]_num個\C[24]入手っす!\n\C[6]_desc1
Lost Item Text Num◆「\I[_icon]_name」を\C[14]_num個\C[2]失ったっす。\n\C[6]_desc1
Get Skill Text◆_actor先輩が「\I[_icon]_name」 を\C[24]覚えたっすよ!\n\C[6]_desc1
Lost Skill Text◆_actor先輩が「\I[_icon]_name」を \C[2]忘れたっす。\n\C[6]_desc1
Exp Up Text◆_actor先輩は\C[14]_numポイント\C[0]の\C[4]_name\C[0]を\C[24]獲得っすよ!
Exp Down Text◆_actor先輩は\C[14]_numポイント\C[0]の\C[4]_name\C[0]を\C[2]失ったっす。
Lv Up Text◆_actor先輩が\C[4]_num\C[0]レベル上がったっす♪
Lv Down Text◆_actor先輩が\C[4]_num\C[0]レベル下がっちゃったっす…くすくす♥
Param Up Text◆_actor先輩は\C[4]_name\C[0]が\C[14]_numポイント\C[24]上がったっす♪
Param Down Text◆_actor先輩は\C[4]_name\C[0]が\C[14]_numポイント\C[2]下がったっす。
From what I figured out the first part is the icon of the item/skill I think \C[##] only changes text color? \n is new line. Sorta painful that japanese doesn't have spaces between words apparently. and Google translate doesn't appear to like all the code in between.

All of these settings are located in the js\plugins.js that you can open in notepad, you can edit it in the plugin manager in RPGMakerMV, or just send it back to me and I'll put it in for you.

I've attached the plugins.zip which has the update that changes the main menu's 4th option and regular menu to "Achievements" also the CommonEvents.zip is the CommonEvents data file with @Green Thoughts translated Achievements merged in.

Attachments

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Found another bug,
Any instance of the text "Achievements " should probably be "Achievement " I noticed while playing I wasn't getting all my achievements. That's because the achievement plugin requires the text to be exactly "Achievement xxx" in Japanese or English for it to be unlocked. Sadly no fixing that unless you start the game over. The good news is that should only be displaying achievements. Any reward you would of gotten should still have bee granted because that's not part of the plugin.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Ah I might make the note that there's probably also a "Change the maximum number of participants in battle 1" that needs to be changed back to " 最大戦闘参加人数変更 1" . Maybe.

So those missing text is in the Plugin section. The 1st menu item is FTKR_SkillTreeSystem Plugin I can make the edits, but let me know what these should be Google translate is giving some wacky answers,

SP変換 (The Menu item)
%1 の%2を獲得!(The Second Screenshot, %1 is amount %2 is "SP")
\c[16][%2]のスキル情報 (The Plugin says this is the "Skill Status Title Format" Not sure where that's located, Skill menu?)
\c[16]前提スキル:(Preskill Title Format:)
スキル習得の確認 (Conf Title Format:)
実行する (Confirmation Ok Format:)
実行しない (Confirmation Cancel Format)
"SP変換" should be "SP Conversion", "%1 の%2を獲得!" should be "Got %1%2!". I'm not sure about the others as I haven't seen those used in the game.

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
"SP変換" should be "SP Conversion", "%1 の%2を獲得!" should be "Got %1%2!". I'm not sure about the others as I haven't seen those used in the game.
I got it sorted out. I figured the best way was to just ignore the Japanese and write my own text for the various popups. Couldn't figure out how to structure keeping to the Japanese structure, but really it's just a popup informing you of losing items/gold/exp so there's no reason to keep it.

Here's the Plugins.js file that goes in www\js it translate the above mention menu and popups in game. Also I made the text slightly bigger and everything basically fit. I think I saw like 3 cut off words the entire play through so I think it's fine.

I've also finish my play through and should of done basically everything. Nothing else game breaking found. although there's a few batches of untranslated text in Part 2 some times it just randomly appears for a few lines and then goes back to English.

However Map159 had a large chuck not translated at all that caused me major confusion for progression and should be looked at.

Also on a spoiler note regarding name change,
For changing your name to "Alice" and starting a new game for a special ending you have to write the name in Japanese, I found where the game checks for this and we can make itt so that writting it in English manually if we want to do that. It's in MAP213[\SPOILER]

Attachments

SirRevan04

Reputation score
I don't wanna be that kinda guy but where is MAP213? is it in Atuchu Cave area because i notice there Npc ask your name and it change my name after that

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'm planning on releasing another version of the translation eventually, fixing various issues that I've found. If you know of any issues*, please let me know, as this will probably be the last contribution I make to the translation.

*: other than the lack of editing for battle dialogue and H-scenes, since those are being worked on by @Ophanim.

Any updates on the h-scenes getting translated?
This was also asked over on F95Zone, and to quote Ophanim's response there:

I'm presently working on the H-scenes, but as you can imagine, it's slower going than the battle dialogue, as the entries are often small paragraphs of fairly detailed description. Been feeling under the weather lately, and my work flow has suffered somewhat, which is bothering me a little. I've managed to get about 35% (by my estimate) of the CommonEvents file done, which is the container for the H scenes and, confusingly, some more of the battle text, so that's going well considering the size of the damn thing. I was hoping to be done by the end of next month, but we'll have to see, since I'll be visiting relatives for a couple of weeks, which is bound to impact my ability to spend time translating things. Either way, I'll do my best to get this done quickly.

As an aside... ever had to translate a Japanese approximation of a pirate accent? It really has to be seen to be believed.

badluck

Reputation score
Thx Ophanim and Green Thoughts for your great work.
Translating a game like this, with tons of texts, is an herculean labor !

Did you see that lust grimm again has a demo ? I can't play it but I think you will have a good time on it ;)

jt7

Reputation score
Hey I got an error that says 'Uncaught RangeError: Invalid typed array length 16" is there any way to fix it? It only occurs when I fight Carroll and no one else.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Alright, here's an update for the new year. It fixes various typos and includes a translated Troops file (courtesy of Ophanim), so more of the battle dialogue is translated (but not the lines that enemies say when they use skills).

EDIT: This can cause the bug "Failed to load: js/plugins/SkipSandwich.js" if the js folder is copied over. For the time being, you could either avoid copying the js folder (only copy the data folder; I've confirmed this works) or try using the js folder from an earlier version of the translation.

Hey I got an error that says 'Uncaught RangeError: Invalid typed array length 16" is there any way to fix it? It only occurs when I fight Carroll and no one else.
Do you get it for the first or second battle?

Are you using the latest version of the translation? If not, try using the latest version.

Attachments

Last edited:

Randumboss

Reputation score
Does anybody know how to install the patch from the DLsite download? The .exe file is named Game_boxed and there is no www folder.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Does anybody know how to install the patch from the DLsite download? The .exe file is named Game_boxed and there is no www folder.
that's the entire game compressed into a single .exe file, it's the latest version of the game not a patch, just run it and play.

edit: i miss understand the problem

Last edited: