What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland translation (RJ278424)

ExposedPlace

Reputation score
I really appreciate your efforts man, there are a lot of good japanese games left untranslated and it's sad not being able to truly enjoy them, but thanks to you i could play 62studio games with ease.

bigboy6220

Reputation score
Thanks for all your work! Just finished the game (near 100% non-genocide) and it was a great time. Would've missed a lot without the translation. Probably my favorite 62studio game so far

boolausus123

Reputation score
If (and that's a big if) nobody else picks this up, and I'm finished with translating every other game, I might finish the translation off. That means I'd only finish this after finishing the translations of Lust Friend, LustGrimm Again* and Succubus Puttel, in that order, and only if I'm not too busy in real life.

*: Ver 1.0 specifically. Ver 2.0 will be released sometime in the second half of the year, so it's hard to predict what I'll be doing then.
Has the old translator come back or is he just gone now?

Irphlius

Reputation score
I need help,I play the game using version 2.0.9 with 2.0.8 patch.When I press fight it shows an error screen,it says "TypeError cannot read property "length of undefined",what is this?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I need help,I play the game using version 2.0.9 with 2.0.8 patch.When I press fight it shows an error screen,it says "TypeError cannot read property "length of undefined",what is this?
Other users have reported getting "TypeError: Cannot read property "split" of null" earlier in the thread, but this is my first time hearing about that error. It could be caused by using a patch meant for an earlier version of the game. According to a post in a different thread, it can be caused by an improperly unpacked game, so maybe you could try unpacking your game again (making sure your game is in Japanese locale first).

Does anyone else know what might be causing this?

Irphlius

Reputation score
Other users have reported getting "TypeError: Cannot read property "split" of null" earlier in the thread, but this is my first time hearing about that error. It could be caused by using a patch meant for an earlier version of the game. According to a post in a different thread, it can be caused by an improperly unpacked game, so maybe you could try unpacking your game again (making sure your game is in Japanese locale first).

Does anyone else know what might be causing this?
I managed to fix it,I did it by unpacking everything again,idk why it didn't work before,weird

I also tried to play this on my phone using Joiplay and it worked perfectly

I think the flaw on using Joiplay is that there's no mouse controls.

Last edited by a moderator:

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
So I am interested in helping a bit of translation.
So I open the game with Translator+++ and omg the common event alone has 10000 just on textbox alone lmao. Ophanim and Green Thought has a lot on his plate. I check the game in RPG Maker MV
and there is 1000 CommonEvents instance, most are H and battle dialogue but I also found Achievement. This is using Torigoya_Achievement,js which I have experience with. Basically it will read the achievement text from comment line in CommonEvent code, which something Translator+++ can't read it as far as I know. This will require using RPG Maker MV themself exclusively to edit the text for Achievement. To make it compatible with Translator+++ first probably need to edit CommonEvent in RPG Maker MV just for achievement in a fresh 2.09 game. Then create new project in Translator+++ > import trans file of previous work. Unless you guys have better idea.
As for other line like in menu, I could find the non translated part by searching the line in Notepad+++, probably hidden in js file.

Oooof I also realized you translate the the code (like in the picture) to trigger Achievement with extra "s" into "Achievements" instead of just "Achievement" which cause the game cannot activate Achievement at certain scene and you miss it permanently if you pass them.

Edit 2
Okay I have located the non translated popup notification on the bottom. It is nicely packed in plugins.js afterall.
Anyway I manage to translate that well. Let us see if there is more

Edit 3
Found the skill tree translation, it is also in plugin.js at "FTKR_SkillTreeSystem" side

Attachments

Last edited:

overlord999

Reputation score
guys where do i find the latest version of Succubus In Wonderland? i can't find it on Ci-en site

Mick2000

Reputation score
guys where do i find the latest version of Succubus In Wonderland? i can't find it on Ci-en site

the store should have the latest version patch i believe, it's on ver 2.09. luckily the game is on discount so it's perfect chance.

boolausus123

Reputation score

the store should have the latest version patch i believe, it's on ver 2.09. luckily the game is on discount so it's perfect chance.
Wait, is it fully translated for the DLSite version?

Mick2000

Reputation score
Wait, is it fully translated for the DLSite version?
what make you think the dev do a full translate? the only 62Studio game got proper translation was OG LustGrimm by certain group translation, the rest of their game was machine translated and being edited by GreenThought, you can grab the translation patch from him.

overlord999

Reputation score

i see thanks a lot man. i was playing Ver. 1.07 of the game so maybe i'll buy it since it is cheap and has a discount as well... can you guys tell me in short the changes with ver 2.09?

aaronX

Reputation score
Sadly, it's impossible for me to play it
game has been unpacked but each time I launch it, I have the message "failed to load img/system/IconSet.png"
The file is here, correctly write but it doesn't want to work

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Sadly, it's impossible for me to play it
game has been unpacked but each time I launch it, I have the message "failed to load img/system/IconSet.png"
The file is here, correctly write but it doesn't want to work
That's odd. According to this post in another thread, the "Failed to load" error happens when the encryption key is missing. But I just downloaded the latest version of the translation and it does have the encryption key.

Here's the data folder for my current, working copy of the game (version 2.08). Try copying this into your www folder and seeing what happens.

Attachments

Mick2000

Reputation score
i see thanks a lot man. i was playing Ver. 1.07 of the game so maybe i'll buy it since it is cheap and has a discount as well... can you guys tell me in short the changes with ver 2.09?
well that's massive leap of version so there's a LOT of change, mostly content for post-ending such as labyrinth and new boss like that.

Mick2000

Reputation score
guys i was wandering, is it possible to finish the game with verion 1.07?
the version is above 1.00 which mean the game is already beta, which mean it's a game that already have ending or finish.
as a matter of fact, they already working on updating their next game cause they already finish with updating this game.

PixelzLG

Reputation score
I'm having this issue when I launch the game:
1627617746860.png 1627617746860.png

Last edited by a moderator: