What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland translation (RJ278424)

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
You guys need to check your version of the game is exactly 2.08 or 2.09 from the original file first. (not after you have copy and replace the files) before asking file not found related problem. Then check if you have the file themself at proper place with proper name. If not then the file shouldn't be loaded at that version so need to manually delete the line with that file name in plugins.js

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how the translation going for this i know your working on again i want to replay this once everything is done

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
how the translation going for this i know your working on again i want to replay this once everything is done
I'm not currently working on this, since I'm working on LustGrimm Again. When I finish that and Succubus Puttel, then I'll return to translating this game.

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
The latest Ci-en post says they are getting an animation for this game! This game is definitely my favorite of the series. That's pretty exciting!

Although no other details yet and that's google translate so could be misreading something.

That's awesome new for 62-studios! First a cafe collab and now animation. Moving up in the world.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The latest Ci-en post says they are getting an animation for this game! This game is definitely my favorite of the series. That's pretty exciting!

Although no other details yet and that's google translate so could be misreading something.

That's awesome new for 62-studios! First a cafe collab and now animation. Moving up in the world.
I mentioned this in the game discussion thread, it would be best to talk about this over there.

Lostbigboi

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. 1 week ban.
save or a way to unlock gallery

Mick2000

Reputation score
enter gallery, speak to the succubus on the corner of the room, she will unlock every single gallery in exchange of trapping you inside the gallery house

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
enter gallery, speak to the succubus on the corner of the room, she will unlock every single gallery in exchange of trapping you inside the gallery house
To elaborate on this, you can reach the Succubus House by going south from the castle. Talk to the succubus inside a corner room to unlock everything.

And please ask questions like this in the game discussion thread.

Lostbigboi

Reputation score
Ignoring public warnings. Second offense - 1 month ban.
i see thank you

To elaborate on this, you can reach the Succubus House by going south from the castle. Talk to the succubus inside a corner room to unlock everything.

And please ask questions like this in the game discussion thread.
Thank you i found it

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I'll give an update on the translation progress. Basically, this is taking longer than I expected due to all the dialogue relating to party members, something not found in any other 62studio game. I expected to be onto the main H-scenes now, but I'm still doing the battle dialogue. Though I have done the level drain and puff-puff scenes at least.

LustGrimm Again will be updated to version 2.0 soon. When that happens, I'll continue translating this game for a few days (to wait for LGA 2.0 to finish updating), then release a translation patch with my current progress. Then I'll finish LGA's translation before returning to this game.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I was thinking of releasing a translation patch with my current progress for Christmas, but I sometimes encounter these errors when loading saves:
isAlive error.png
isAppeared error.png

Here's the files I'm using. Anyone know what might be causing these errors?

Attachments

Zakchi

Reputation score
I was thinking of releasing a translation patch with my current progress for Christmas, but I sometimes encounter these errors when loading saves:
View attachment 42291
View attachment 42292

Here's the files I'm using. Anyone know what might be causing these errors?
Maybe it has to do something with you having a different Version?
I just downloaded your file, and my Memory Room looks completely different. It misses the infinite Loop, when u go right/left
It also doesnt have the Friendly scenes.
Also Merry Christmas and thank you for your hard work!

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Did you try using a different locale emulator, might be something like that
Maybe it has to do something with you having a different Version?
I just downloaded your file, and my Memory Room looks completely different. It misses the infinite Loop, when u go right/left
It also doesnt have the Friendly scenes.
Also Merry Christmas and thank you for your hard work!
Thanks for the replies. It seems my problem was that I made this translation off an earlier version of the game.

Here's a proper translation of 2.10 that should hopefully fix this problem. It has:
  • Most battle lines translated (I think the ones for 2.0 enemies remain untranslated)
  • Most level drain and puff-puff scenes translated
  • Most lines said by companions in your house in Mel Village
  • Some defeat scenes translated, mainly for earlier enemies (up to Butterfly I think)
  • Various typo fixes and other edits
Butterfly scene screenshot.png
Some things remain untranslated or go back to being untranslated, like achievements, some menu options and popup lines. I'll fix these in the final version. Consider this version something that's mainly meant for fighting succubi and viewing their H-scenes.

Also, @strife2cloud , I'd like to request your help again for updating the js portion of this translation to Ver2.10. I've reused the same js files included in translations for Ver2.08, which causes the game to at least appear to be 2.08 at the title screen.

Attachments

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Also, @strife2cloud , I'd like to request your help again for updating the js portion of this translation to Ver2.10. I've reused the same js files included in translations for Ver2.08, which causes the game to at least appear to be 2.08 at the title screen.
No problem, here's the updated plugins.js. Looks like nothing changed in the JS folder (After doing a checksum compare) except for just the plugins.js which has a line for tracking the version number.

Thank you as always for the translation, Happy Holidays!

Attachments

Ginek

Reputation score
Thanks for the replies. It seems my problem was that I made this translation off an earlier version of the game.

Here's a proper translation of 2.10 that should hopefully fix this problem. It has:
  • Most battle lines translated (I think the ones for 2.0 enemies remain untranslated)
  • Most level drain and puff-puff scenes translated
  • Most lines said by companions in your house in Mel Village
  • Some defeat scenes translated, mainly for earlier enemies (up to Butterfly I think)
  • Various typo fixes and other edits
View attachment 42326
Some things remain untranslated or go back to being untranslated, like achievements, some menu options and popup lines. I'll fix these in the final version. Consider this version something that's mainly meant for fighting succubi and viewing their H-scenes.

Thanks for the new patch! Are you planning on continuing the translation or are you getting a break until lust grimm again ver2 and finish it?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
No problem, here's the updated plugins.js. Looks like nothing changed in the JS folder (After doing a checksum compare) except for just the plugins.js which has a line for tracking the version number.

Thank you as always for the translation, Happy Holidays!
Thanks. By the way, what did you change to reduce the font size of text? I'm asking because I'd like to increase it a bit more for readability, as the current font size leaves plenty of blank space.

Thanks for the new patch! Are you planning on continuing the translation or are you getting a break until lust grimm again ver2 and finish it?
Because LustGrimm Again Ver2 has been delayed to January, I've decided I might as well continue this translation to the end.

Last edited:

MarksAce

Reputation score
text is a bit small also thanks alot for the translation I Purchased all the developers games really love them especially lust grim

strife2cloud

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks. By the way, what did you change to reduce the font size of text? I'm asking because I'd like to increase it a bit more for readability, as the current font size leaves plenty of blank space.
in plugins.js look for "Font Size":"14" just increase that to make the font bigger.

kidkiddo1

Reputation score
From my test, the game use YEP Message Core plugin to display average texts. Which you can edit in plugins.js. Go find fontsize like strife said under line
{"name":"YEP_MessageCore",
at the start. The problem is from my test it save the font size in save file, so changing the plugin.js WILL not change the font size unless you start new game. Now save editor prob can help but I don't know how.

EDIT: Okay it is possible to change font size using save editor:
1. Go to
2.Upload your current savefile (should be named file1,file2 etc) at: www\save
3. Scroll to the very bottom, click File Unpack.
4. It will display data in raw form. Search using your browser find function : fontsize
5. If you found "_msgFontSize": xx, where xx is number of fontsize, which should be very low like 16 or 14. Change it to your desire.
6. Then click download "filex.rpgsze" where x is your file number.
7. Replace your old save file with the downloaded one. It should work now

Last edited: