What's new

[WIP - Full] [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland translation (RJ278424)

avientone

Reputation score
That's weird. Is the title of the thread you're looking at "[Translation Request] Succubus in Wonderland ( 62studio )"?

If you've downloaded and installed Discord, then clicking that link should take you to the 62Studio server. From there, go to the #fan-translations channel and search for the string "Here's a complete translation for Succubus in Wonderland that fixes various bugs, typos and untranslated text." Or you could scroll up until you find the post with the translation.
Thanks! I went to Discord and scrolled up till I finally found it! *thumbs up*

avientone

Reputation score
I got the game. It took forever since F95 zone says to go here and here it says," Tenth version (for 2.10): https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-n...anslation-rj278424.13908/page-10#post-1166964. This should have everything translated. " I try to download it but it takes me to discord and it says:
View attachment 42969
Sorry if I'm being a blockhead but I can't find a way to download the translation on here, f95zone, or hemdom.
The above is what my prost on the previous page said. I just followed Green Thoughts response that said:
If you've downloaded and installed Discord, then clicking that link should take you to the 62Studio server. From there, go to the #fan-translations channel and search for the string "Here's a complete translation for Succubus in Wonderland that fixes various bugs, typos and untranslated text." Or you could scroll up until you find the post with the translation.

shirufu

Reputation score
I just downloaded the game, and when touching the first Chesire Crystal the game crashes. Anyone can help please?
1645300013999.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I just downloaded the game, and when touching the first Chesire Crystal the game crashes. Anyone can help please?
View attachment 43064
I don't remember seeing that error before. I'll ask some default questions:
- what version of the game are you using?
- is your computer in Japanese locale?
- have you tried restarting?

shirufu

Reputation score
I don't remember seeing that error before. I'll ask some default questions:
- what version of the game are you using?
- is your computer in Japanese locale?
- have you tried restarting?
Solved. I was using 2.11, that's why it failed. Thanks!

By the way, does anyone know if the 62studio wiki, migrated somewhere, just like the MGQ wiki did? Or is it all lost forever? I need a guide to complete everything and I can't find anything useful :(

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Solved. I was using 2.11, that's why it failed. Thanks!

By the way, does anyone know if the 62studio wiki, migrated somewhere, just like the MGQ wiki did? Or is it all lost forever? I need a guide to complete everything and I can't find anything useful :(
The migrated wiki is linked at the bottom of my signature. Here's a guide for the game .

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
[SIW_TL11]
A quick glance at the game and the ci-en confirms I don't like where this circle's going, sadly. Too bad for me :cry:
Code:
Nekomata: A-cup
Lilith: E-cup
// strike range ends here
Fallen Angel: F-cup
Succubus: F-cup
Yukionna: F-cup
Ex Succubus: G-cup
Griffin: G-cup
Kikimora: G-cup
Scorpion: G-cup
Vampire: G-cup
Lesser Imp: H-cup
Pooka: H-cup
Alice: I-cup
Butterfly: I-cup
Cow Girl: I-cup
Diamonds Soldier: I-cup
Downer Succubus: I-cup
High Succubus: I-cup
Plain Succubus: I-cup
Succubus Maid: I-cup
Bikini Succubus: J-cup
Carroll: J-cup
Hearts Soldier: J-cup
Succubus Nurse: J-cup
Aplysia: K-cup
Cleaner Succubus: K-cup
Head Maid: K-cup
Honeybee: K-cup
Knight Succubus: K-cup
March Hare: K-cup
Cheshire Cat: L-cup
Dark Nekomata: L-cup
Dormouse: L-cup
Grand Succubus: L-cup
Lina & Gina: L-cup
Pirate: L-cup
Queen Bee: L-cup
Humpty Dumpty: M-cup
White Rabbit of Space-Time: M-cup
Titania: N-cup
Busty Phantom: O-cup
Hard Succubus: O-cup
Spades Soldier: O-cup
Clubs Soldier: P-cup
Hatter: P-cup
Ogre: Q-cup
Goddess: R-cup
Trick Succubus: S-cup
Librarian of Space-Time: ∞
Mega Succubus: ∞
Queen Cow: ∞
Queen of Hearts: ∞
Slime: ∞
Slime Queen: ∞
Super Breast Succubus: ∞
Closing the parenthesis: I suppose you intend to allow longer names input?
Here's a simple way to allow more characters in the rename function at the Cheshrystal.
In notepad++, open commonevents.json, replace, with regexp on:
"code":303,"indent":3,"parameters":\[(\d+),6\]
to:
"code":303,"indent":3,"parameters":\[$1,10\]
That'll change the input method for 46 succubi, from 6 to 10 characters. More are possible, but would mess up with portraits as is.

You could look for the other "code":303 (change actor name) commands in the game, but this should be a good enough compromise.
Armors.json could also use another find&replace to revert "Succ." and "Any" to their correct strings (Endurance? most often? The "user" part got scrambled I guess)

PS: the bugfix from before seems not to be implemented?

edit: here's the modified Armors.json. I've kept it compact to be safe. Base file is from SIW_TL11.

Attachments

Last edited:

boolausus123

Reputation score
I haven't checked in for I think about a year. Has the game been fully translated?

Scurrick

Reputation score
Dope game, and Satan bless you for the translation, but just one question - when I'm visiting the recollection room, how do I cancel the puff-puff animations? Right now I'm just saving before I watch any new H-scenes, but it's still irritating to have to reboot every time because the animated paizuri loops endlessly.

Mick2000

Reputation score
Dope game, and Satan bless you for the translation, but just one question - when I'm visiting the recollection room, how do I cancel the puff-puff animations? Right now I'm just saving before I watch any new H-scenes, but it's still irritating to have to reboot every time because the animated paizuri loops endlessly.
hold 'up' button until it finally end

Hai25320

Reputation score
This thread is for translation discussion only.
help me with the error Failed to load: img/pictures/infoS.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Here's the translation for , the short visual novel-style game that's meant to go with , the ASMR. Since this is so small, I decided to put the translation here, in the original game's thread, instead of making a new thread for it.

help me with the error Failed to load: img/pictures/infoS.png
Sorry for the late reply, but what version of the game did you try applying the translation to?

Attachments

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The manga adaptation has started, so I've decided to put my translation of it in this thread too. This is just text, I won't release a translated version of the manga (i.e. edited images) until it's been released publicly. I'm releasing this now mainly for those who have early access and want to know what's going on.

In this document, the original Japanese text comes first (not a 100% accurate transcription), followed by my translation. Both sections are split up by page numbers. You can navigate around using document headings.

Only the first chapter is out, so that's the only thing translated right now.

Translating a manga is still new to me, so I'm open to feedback on how to present this.

Attachments

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
1687065088541.png
Here's a text-only translation of the prologue of Succubus in Wonderland After!. To clarify, that's the one set after the game's ending and featuring Bell. The other manga, Succubus in Wonderland Comicalize, is an adaptation of the game's story.

Attachments

hypo

Reputation score
Um... I'm a little confused. Is the translation completed? cause I think I saw something about a dlc. I also wanted to know if this translation is compatible with the steam version.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Um... I'm a little confused. Is the translation completed? cause I think I saw something about a dlc. I also wanted to know if this translation is compatible with the steam version.
The translation is complete. The mention of DLC on Steam is an error, no new content is added outside of it being available in English. I'm not sure of how the Steam version is structured, so I don't know if my version is applicable to it.

grmsjor

Reputation score
Hi, new here, is version 2.11 the current version of the game?