What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

Reputation score
image.jpeg

DLsite page:
Developer's Ci-en:
Translation thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/62studio-no-nosakyubasu-succubus-in-wonderland-rj278424.13908/

This is the newest game from 62studio.

The core gameplay is the same: you explore a 2D map and fight succubi battlefuck-style. Probably the main difference is that there's now a party system: you can recruit succubi to fight alongside you, although you can only have one companion at a time. Aside from that, it's much easier for the main character to gain EXP: aside from battles, you can get it by talking to people, examining objects, opening chests, fishing and crafting things at campfires. Your companions don't gain experience as quickly, but you can transfer levels from the main character to them.
image.png

There are also challenges found throughout the game, represented by glowing areas. These require you to fulfill certain conditions to be activated, like being at level 1. If you don't fulfill the condition, the area is blue and examining it will tell you what the condition is. If you do fulfill the condition, the area is pink and has a succubus in it, who you can fight in order to recruit her. These challenges use a different system from regular battle: you attack by clicking on the enemy; if you click on the wrong body part, they counterattack and you have to input a sequence of arrow keys to avoid it (similar to Cage of the Succubi); If you fail this sequence you take damage and need to click really fast to escape; you win if you click on the right body part several times.

Controls are RPG Maker standard: arrow keys to move around, space bar to interact with things, etc. You can also use a mouse, but it's not required.

The story is based on Alice in Wonderland. Your character is a boy/young man (as with the previous games, it's not clear which) whose parents leave to study animals. You then encounter a talking rabbit who's late for something. Later, you accidentally slip down a well and fall in front of a castle of succubi. You meet Lewis, a succubus and the daughter of the Queen of Hearts, who becomes your first companion.

Fetishes: Shota, Monster Girl, Succubus, Big Breasts, Reverse Rape

Attachments

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
played the demo... well more like a place holder.
apparently body part you need to touch need to be specific, fighting the queen cow and touch her left breast give point but also touch the right breast also give a different point. you can touch same area but you won't get more point from that. also since if you fail there will be a QTE, i hope they add like a setting to set the QTE to be hard or easy, i'm not that bad but some people might.
i wonder having a succubus in your party will give what benefit

also the story really pick my curiosity, we start on the same house and same village from Succubus Puttel, our parent that die in SP still live here and so does the villager. but our name is different

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well if the art won't advance throughout games, at least the battle system seems like it will, so I'm intrigued and somewhat pleased.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
played the demo... well more like a place holder.
apparently body part you need to touch need to be specific, fighting the queen cow and touch her left breast give point but also touch the right breast also give a different point. you can touch same area but you won't get more point from that. also since if you fail there will be a QTE, i hope they add like a setting to set the QTE to be hard or easy, i'm not that bad but some people might.
i wonder having a succubus in your party will give what benefit

also the story really pick my curiosity, we start on the same house and same village from Succubus Puttel, our parent that die in SP still live here and so does the villager. but our name is different
I assume that the succubi will be full-fledged party members (like in MGQ: Paradox), since the screenshot shows that they'll have a full set of stats.

From what I understand, the SP assets are in this demo because it's only meant to check if the mechanics work.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
confirming that there'll be a party system. If my interpretation is right, you'll be able to have one party member at once, but you can switch between them freely on the map.

image.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
: it will be possible to recruit almost all succubi (except for some bosses), each succubus has their own specific requirements for recruiting them, and there will be individual events for each party member.

image.png

Mick2000

Reputation score
each succubus has their own specific requirements for recruiting them, and there will be individual events for each party member.
now THAT'S what rpg game is, this gonna be fun and pain in the ass at the same time

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
So you get your own succubus harem? This I like.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
/

More info. There's now a Reason gauge which decreases from enemy actions, presumably replacing the Lust mechanic. Sounds like it'll function similarly to Succubus Rhapsodia, where your party member(s) will attack you if their reason runs out.

Mick2000

Reputation score
whoa, so there's gonna be some coup d'etat shit in our party? this gonna be lit

Madflavor

Reputation score
It's nice to see 62Studio trying new things. I really like the sound of everything I've heard so far. Also makes me thing release is a bit far off, since it sounds like a bigger game than Grimm, Friend and Puttel.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
introducing the succubus Lewis (presumably named for Lewis Carroll).

image.png
She's the runaway daughter of the queen of Wonderland and will be the first succubus you can recruit.

There's also mention of a collaboration, similar to the one in Lust Friend that brought in Citra and Plana as optional bosses. This collaboration will add in one succubus, who will also be recruitable.

image.png

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
: it's between 62studio and the circle ばおばぶ様, and the guest succubus is called "Lilith".

image.png

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
(publicly, not paywalled). Haven't tried it yet but apparently it has 3 enemies - Succubus, Lesser Imp, High Succubus.

edit:

03049469771.png

Very glad to see more stuff from this artist. All combat in the demo was standard, not sure if the clicking on body parts thing has been sidelined or whether it's limited to certain fights.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
The art's really good. It's a real shame there's no animation.
Seems this dev has made two previous projects before...
Let me check them out.

Oh it's not bad.

Extremely simple and barebones (basically 1 small step above milky quest) but man that art is just... TOP NOTCH! I do worry that he does a lot of sameface with his heroines but the positions he uses are pretty great. The game I played though was 1v1 battles, and was pretty much foreplay throughout most of your gaming experience.

That makes a lot of sense to me in a battlefuck type scenario, so I'm curious how he's going to handle multiple allies? Will there also be multiple enemies?

Will there be unique CG regarding the monsters because that's a lot of different combinations...

I don't really care for futa/yuri so I can't justify purchasing that game... is there anything he does differently there as a game?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Just a head's up, the demo is free but it's also limited to people who follow 62studio on Ci-en.

The art's really good. It's a real shame there's no animation.
Seems this dev has made two previous projects before...
Let me check them out.

Oh it's not bad.

Extremely simple and barebones (basically 1 small step above milky quest) but man that art is just... TOP NOTCH! I do worry that he does a lot of sameface with his heroines but the positions he uses are pretty great. The game I played though was 1v1 battles, and was pretty much foreplay throughout most of your gaming experience.

That makes a lot of sense to me in a battlefuck type scenario, so I'm curious how he's going to handle multiple allies? Will there also be multiple enemies?

Will there be unique CG regarding the monsters because that's a lot of different combinations...

I don't really care for futa/yuri so I can't justify purchasing that game... is there anything he does differently there as a game?
There's actually 5 previous games: Lust Grimm, Cow Girl Ending, Lust Friend, Lust Memory and Succubus Puttel (though the 2nd and 4th of these are relatively short).

Regarding allies, my guess is that if there are CGs for them being attacked, they'll be generic CGs (e.g. the ally being groped by pink silhouettes of hands) that can be used for any enemy. I also believe that there will be battles with multiple enemies; there were some in the arena in Lust Friend.

There's no futa in these games, though? And Lust Memory is the only game so far to have yuri content.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Just a head's up, the demo is free but it's also limited to people who follow 62studio on Ci-en.

There's actually 5 previous games: Lust Grimm, Cow Girl Ending, Lust Friend, Lust Memory and Succubus Puttel (though the 2nd and 4th of these are relatively short).

Regarding allies, my guess is that if there are CGs for them being attacked, they'll be generic CGs (e.g. the ally being groped by pink silhouettes of hands) that can be used for any enemy. I also believe that there will be battles with multiple enemies; there were some in the arena in Lust Friend.

There's no futa in these games, though? And Lust Memory is the only game so far to have yuri content.
I thought there were only two with Lust Memory being the second one. I shouldn't have said all that as a passerby.
But yeah, not a fan of yuri though a yuri battlefuck is indeed unique.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I've now started playing through the demo, so I was able to update the OP. However, I've hit a snag with the succubus you can recruit in the second village. I found two of her weaknesses (breasts and pussy) but can't find the third. Has anyone managed to defeat her yet?

EDIT: Never mind, it turns out the third weak spot is the top of her head. I got it by going into the game folder and looking at the picture files, which show the weak spots as red circles.

Last edited:

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
publicly (for ci-en followers). Has a bunch of changes, with the most notable addition being nurse succubus. The paywalled version also apparently adds her:

シーサキュバス.png