What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

Mick2000

Reputation score
the same girls but with new art eh? good to see some of em still around

Madflavor

Reputation score
I played the demo. As someone who LOVED Succubus Puttel but also complained that it was time for 62Studio to start trying new things, I'm pretty happy with what I've seen so far. Party members, a touching minigame, I like the motion images when you fail a touch, and a skill tree. I also like the idea of gaining small bits of experience as you interact with the world. I like the because it encourages exploration and speaking to NPCs. Very nice, it's all looking good so far.

I do have a question for those who've been following the developer for a while. Is it routine for them to release the game in small pieces until the full game comes out? In other words, do they just keep releasing updated demos with new content, and if you played every demo, then you've pretty much played the full game? Might be a stupid question, but I'm just curious cause I don't wanna spoil myself by continuously playing these new demos.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
for all i know and i've been following their work since LustFriend, they often giving some demo that at least open up to first area with 1st boss only, after that there's only blog update where they show the design of succubus that would be in the full game and several progress update. i believe there will be no more demo update after this, if there is it would just be bug fix.

Madflavor

Reputation score
for all i know and i've been following their work since LustFriend, they often giving some demo that at least open up to first area with 1st boss only, after that there's only blog update where they show the design of succubus that would be in the full game and several progress update. i believe there will be no more demo update after this, if there is it would just be bug fix.
Ah okay cool.

So for everyone else who played the demo, what do you think so far? My one and only concern (so far) is the lack of animation during H-scenes. The previous games at least had the image move up and down, which obviously wasn't cutting edge, but at least it was something.

Also it looks like they're aiming to have more than 50 enemies in the game. I did a head count of all the enemies in Succubus Puttel 3.0, and it totaled to 45 (46 if you count the bonus girl from Lustfriend.) I don't know if "more than 50" is their goal for 1.0 of Succubus in Wonderland, but if that's true, this is gonna be a pretty big game.

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Ah okay cool.

So for everyone else who played the demo, what do you think so far? My one and only concern (so far) is the lack of animation during H-scenes. The previous games at least had the image move up and down, which obviously wasn't cutting edge, but at least it was something.

Also it looks like they're aiming to have more than 50 enemies in the game. I did a head count of all the enemies in Succubus Puttel 3.0, and it totaled to 45 (46 if you count the bonus girl from Lustfriend.) I don't know if "more than 50" is their goal for 1.0 of Succubus in Wonderland, but if that's true, this is gonna be a pretty big game.
I think that the gameplay is a solid improvement over that of the previous games, with the new party system keeping things fresh. The addition of brief animations for enemy attacks is also good. The story so far seems interesting: from what I understand, you follow a talking rabbit and accidentally fall down a well, ending up in the succubus world; you then meet up with Lewis (a daughter of the Queen of Hearts who rules this place) and she decides to help you find your way home; and a mysterious succubus follows you around for some reason.

Having more succubi is good if they can maintain the same level of quality.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
; when it's released, it'll have a proper title screen (instead of the placeholder used in previous versions).
image.png

Also, , for discussion of this circle's games. It has similar rules to this forum in that you can't post or link to loli/shota sexual content.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. This again has two sub-versions, one exclusive to paid supporters. The paid version introduces a new succubus, the free version introduces the Bikini Succubus (who was previously exclusive to the paid version of 0.06). Aside from that, the changes are:
  • "Experimental introduction of additional actions from chest show" [I'm not sure how to interpret this]
  • Addition of recoil damage for oral and thrust skills
  • "Reset hat conversation - We reset the conversation with the hat shop for flag management" [Also not sure what this means, but "hat shop" presumably refers to the Mad Hatter-inspired succubus who runs the shop]
  • After giving in to an enemy's temptation, that enemy now gets a full heal in addition to becoming stronger
  • There's an achievement for beating an enemy after giving in to temptation

Madflavor

Reputation score
Dev just posted again, and unless I'm reading it wrong, it looks like the full game goes on sale in late April.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Dev just posted again, and unless I'm reading it wrong, it looks like the full game goes on sale in late April.
They do, however, give the caveat that the amount of data in the game means it often causes crashes, so the actual release date may be later.

, Version 0.08 is available. This fixes various bugs, most importantly the one that caused enemies to be restored to full health when they tried to tempt you, even if you rejected them.

Madflavor

Reputation score
They do, however, give the caveat that the amount of data in the game means it often causes crashes, so the actual release date may be later.

, Version 0.08 is available. This fixes various bugs, most importantly the one that caused enemies to be restored to full health when they tried to tempt you, even if you rejected them.
Ah yes, so April or May seems to be the window is my guess. I would say June, but based on previous releases and patches, 62studio seems to work fast. Although to be clear I’m fine with whatever the release date is, so long that it plays well from the get go. Puttel was great, but v1.0’s difficulty and grind was unbalanced to the point of being almost unplayable.

I will say though, so far Wonderland’s balance is pretty good. The only thing I don’t like is the touching mini game. The sweet spots can sometimes be pretty cryptic, and there’s no real challenge to it. Just required patience. IMO the time limit to enter in the arrows should be nerfed every time you touch the wrong area, therefore making it challenging. By the same token, find someway to make it easier for the player to find the sweet spots. In other words make it easier to succeed, but also easier to fail.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Latest ci-en post has a PV for the game, which should be added to the soon. It largely just shows demo content, including the butterfly succubus who'll be included in (paid supporters' version only). Also briefly shows a couple of other future party members, including everyone's favorite goddess.

Last edited:

Mick2000

Reputation score
i haven't touch the demo yet so i don't know anything but jesus we actually have full front view for the face of our new protagonist, back at LustFriend we did see the boy in other succubus CG but here we have the normal standing picture.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've been a paid supporter for a while and it's nice to see new things while still keeping what I like about the series so far. The party system and the little in-battle animations are nice, and the game still has the humor and the constant hidden items on every map that I always think is a fun part of most of their games.

Madflavor

Reputation score
I've played the latest demo v0.08 but this is where I stop. I don't want to spoil the game for myself because it seems like 62Studio just keeps adding more and more content and girls to the demo. I've already battled 6 of them, that's definitely plenty for me.

I've been a paid supporter for a while and it's nice to see new things while still keeping what I like about the series so far. The party system and the little in-battle animations are nice, and the game still has the humor and the constant hidden items on every map that I always think is a fun part of most of their games.
Agreed. I loved Puttel, but my complaints about these games doing little to improve have been addressed with Wonderland. They've really upped their game here.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. Some of the changes are:
  • A new enemy and recruitment challenge
  • A new status effect, トロトロ. This lingers after defeat but can be cured by using すっきりハーブ
  • The ability to rename your succubus companions at Cheshire Crystals, with some exceptions like Lewis
  • The Succubus House, including the overpowered equipment available in it

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is the Talk thing available in the demo yet? I never did figure out how to do it and I'm wondering if it's just not implemented. I just assumed I was supposed to talk at the table, perhaps I dismiss my companion? I'm not sure. Do they have to be at a certain level threshold?

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Is the Talk thing available in the demo yet? I never did figure out how to do it and I'm wondering if it's just not implemented. I just assumed I was supposed to talk at the table, perhaps I dismiss my companion? I'm not sure. Do they have to be at a certain level threshold?
I'm pretty sure you talk just by clicking the icon in the top right of the screen.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Yeah I'm opting out of this demo. 8 girls in total now, feel like I'm spoiling a good chunk of the game for myself if I keep playing these.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
This adds a new succubus, the Dormouse.

image.png