What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 不思議の国のサキュバス / Succubus in Wonderland (RJ278424)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Man if these guys added animations to their games they'd probably be up there as one of my favorite devs.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Man if these guys added animations to their games they'd probably be up there as one of my favorite devs.
There is some animation. Enemy attacks are accompanied by small animations, and the touch challenges have closeups of jiggling breasts whenever the enemy attacks. See for examples.

Madflavor

Reputation score
Latest update on the blog...

1. End of April still target release date.
  2. Version 1.0 when it drops will have 40 girls an 40 scenes. So if you've played the latest demo, you've pretty much seen 25% of them.
  3. Version 2.0 and 3.0 will add more as usual, and by Version 3.0 there will be a total of 53 girls and 53 scenes, and quote "+a" (whatever that means, maybe Green Thoughts can help me translate), and lastly a bonus Succubus Puttel character.
  4. Added 3-4 more girls in the latest demo v0.13
  5. BIGGEST CHANGE. The key input when you fail a touch during the touching minigame has been removed. Now you take immediate pleasure damage if the touch fails. The amount of mouse movement required to resist pleasure damage has been buffed, meaning it's possible you could lose within one or two mistakes. To balance things out, a new feature called "Look through Lens" has been added. This is an item where weakness is displayed randomly and momentarily. You have to click the magnifying glass button at the top left of the screen while possessing items to use it. Also, if you endure a pleasure counterattack without using items, the weakness will now appear randomly. This is all a great change imo.
There's other updates as well, but these are the highlights.

astr0b0i

Reputation score
Does anyone else miss when each girl had 4 defeat variants (First defeat, 2nd defeat onwards, Surrender, Special Ending) back in Lust Grimm? Sure, a lot of them only had a few line changes but the ones where the differences are bigger are nice and the current formula of 2 defeat scenes with the 2nd one just being longer and then throwing in a "and then the MC gave up forever and spent the rest of his life with the girl or he was drained to death" at the very end is kinda lacking.

Mick2000

Reputation score
err... what? what's your point then? LustGrimm did have 4 different line variant while the rest and onward only have like 2 but they're the same... sure it's longer text so what? 2nd scene have longet text than 2nd and 3rd longer than 4th but that just it, it's makes no difference anyway anyhow. all later work have only 2 line where the 2nd is where the MC kinda give up just like LustGrimm 4th scenario but that's just enough, 2nd and 3rd scenario in LustGrimm feels like too hasle or just straight up redundant since they just use the same CG with different flavor text in it. if anything i would rather have it every scenario have different CG or at least little bit more to it, if they don't have any then 2 scenario just fine.

astr0b0i

Reputation score
More variants means more chances of finding a version you like better - Surrender is the most redundant but I like the sense of progression for the rest going from First -> Second -> Special Ending - especially the Special Ending takes place after the MC has already been "trained" and living with the girl for a while already so it feels different from just having 2nd Defeat. Yes it's just "flavor text" but a good variety there really helps the scene comes alive especially since he doesn't seem to want to do more than 1 CG per character except for the main heroine

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. It doesn't have a new trial version, but it does mention that they're about 90% complete. It also advertises a collaborating circle and has a list of upcoming features.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
cant wait to play this this is the only game im hyped for since i have no idea when the other games im hyped for are coming out

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
The first half is a joke about a supposed new game they're working on. The second half says that they should be finished by the end of the month and reveals a bonus boss, the latter will be accessible using the code from Succubus Puttel's Succubus House.
It's Lina and Gina from Succubus Puttel.
image.jpeg

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
The first half is a joke about a supposed new game they're working on. The second half says that they should be finished by the end of the month and reveals a bonus boss, the latter will be accessible using the code from Succubus Puttel's Succubus House.
It's Lina and Gina from Succubus Puttel.
View attachment 30494
I've kinda been going cold turkey on info for the new game, but this news pleases me. Would've probably been my top pick for returning boss behind Sloth.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I did think that this boss didn't have enough H-scenes, so I'm glad that they're returning. And I forgot to mention it, but the same post also said that this boss can be recruited, they'll be extremely powerful for the point in the game when you encounter them, and there won't be any achievements for defeating or recruiting them.

Mick2000

Reputation score
I did think that this boss didn't have enough H-scenes, so I'm glad that they're returning. And I forgot to mention it, but the same post also said that this boss can be recruited, they'll be extremely powerful for the point in the game when you encounter them, and there won't be any achievements for defeating or recruiting them.
this is the equal of catching a legendary pokemon and proceed to use it the entire game

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i played the demo that was available to everyone dont remember what ver it was but i have 2 things to ask, one are you able to recruit in the demo if yes then i have no idea how and second why are the battles crazy hard i even cheated to give myself more levels for fun and still found that the enemy hit you super hard.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
i played the demo that was available to everyone dont remember what ver it was but i have 2 things to ask, one are you able to recruit in the demo if yes then i have no idea how and second why are the battles crazy hard i even cheated to give myself more levels for fun and still found that the enemy hit you super hard.
You can recruit in the demo. You do this by examining the various glowing areas scattered throughout the world, which initiates a minigame in which you have to click on certain parts of the succubus' body.

I'm not sure why the battles are so difficult for you. Are you fighting enemies that you've previously lost to? That gives you a debuff that makes the battle more difficult. Another possibility is that the version you're using is bugged, in which case you could solve the issue by playing a later version.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure why the battles are so difficult for you. Are you fighting enemies that you've previously lost to? That gives you a debuff that makes the battle more difficult. Another possibility is that the version you're using is bugged, in which case you could solve the issue by playing a later version.
maybe its because i skipped the first 2 zones and went to the town right away, in the first zone there like an item in the trees in an area that looks like you cant walk to can you get up there? there a sign under it in case you dont know where im talking about, also when i started a new game and skipped all tutorial that path down if the first area that was blocked by a sign was now opened wonder why? all that was there was a locked house and chest that gave you 99 exp eggs and gear with +500 stats

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
. This is the final trial version, the next update will be 1.00.

noluck

Reputation score
Huh there's even a virginity mechanic. If leveldrained, the sucker gets a buff for taking virginity. Also enemies can take it first if they get a hold on you. The holds also do absurd damage and will wreck you, where you will lose two lives, but they're easy to avoid. Seems to be connected to weaker attacks.

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score

Game's 95% done, and the dev's planning to apply for v1.00 by the end of this week or next week. The post also has an intro for a new character, who won't be included until v2.00.

Honestly unsure if I'll play this on release or wait for a later version. Had a much better experience with Puttel after waiting for v3.00, but they've hopefully learned enough from that game to avoid repeating similar balance mistakes etc.